當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 吸血鬼日記S03E05 MJE美劇筆記 就當是直覺吧

吸血鬼日記S03E05 MJE美劇筆記 就當是直覺吧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次
口語精華:

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">吸血鬼日記S03E05 MJE美劇筆記 就當是直覺吧
 

1. Hush now.

安靜!

 

2. Fair enough.

有道理。

 

3. Head on home.

回家吧。

 

4. You're all lame.

你們真遜!

 

5. Quite the temper.

脾氣不小啊!

 

6. No turning back.

沒得反悔了。

 

7. Call it a hunch.

就當是直覺吧。


8. Well, the verdict's in.

有結果了。

 

9. Don't be an ass.

別那麼蠢。

 

10. Don't leave out the hard part.

不要避重就輕。

 

11. If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs.

捨不得孩子套不着狼。

 

經典臺詞:

 

1. Stefan: I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down...I'm going to have to feed on you.

我想聽清你口中說出的話,卻只聽見你的心臟泵血到你全身的脈動聲。隨着時間推移,我將不得不喝你的血。

 

2. Klaus: Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?

實在太妙了, 我還從沒見識過,唯一比你的嗜血慾望更強烈的,竟然是你對這姑娘的愛。幹嘛不封閉你的感情?

 

3. Bonnie: You don't want to be a part of all this, Matt. You are the only one of us who actually gets to live your life like a normal person. No matter how lost you feel, don't forget that.

你不會想牽涉到這些事當中的, 馬特。你是我們當中唯一一個能像普通人一樣生活的。不管你感到多麼失落,別忘了這點。

 

吸血鬼日記S03E04 MJE美劇筆記 我不敢相信這是真的

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟   (整理/排版  詩-Wei    校對  笑臉)