當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第89期:戒除惡習

英語口語練習小對話 第89期:戒除惡習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

迷你對話:

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第89期:戒除惡習

A:You look pale, you must have poor health.

你臉色很蒼白,身體一定不大好。

B:Yeah. You said it.

是的,你說對了。

A:Why not go to see the doctor?

那爲什麼不去看醫生呢?

B:I’ve done that. The doctor advised me tocut outsmoking and drinking.

我去了。醫生叫我戒酒戒菸。

地道表達cut out

解詞釋義:改習語的本義是“切去”,在美國習慣用語中引申爲“戒掉”,尤指“拋棄一些不良習慣”。

支持範例:

doctor told me to cut out meat for my fat.

由於肥胖,大夫叫我停止吃肉。

Eg.I got to cut out that swearing.

這罵人的脾氣我一定得改一改。

't you learn to cut out the slang?

你能費點兒心思,把土話扔掉嗎?

out all this nonsense!

別再說這些廢話啦!

詞海拾貝:

1.have poor health:身體不好

has come to my notice that he has poor health.

我注意到他身體不好。

no notice of his angry words--he has poor health.

別理他那些氣話,他身體不好。

ng poor health militated against his chance of success.

身體不好誤了他成功立業的機會。

ng poor health, she was sorely afflicted with the blue devils.

由於身體不好,她變得極爲憂鬱。

2.see the doctor:看醫生

Eg.I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.

我想盡快看醫生。

you are ill, see the doctor as soon as possible.

有病要及早治。

Eg.I went to see the doctor today about my cough.

今天我去找醫生治療咳嗽。

you want to see the doctor, you'd better make an appointment with him in advance.

如果你想見醫生,最好事先跟他預約好。

句海拾貝:

You said it. 你說對了。