當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

Flash附帶文本如下:

ing-bottom: 75%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

對話原文:

Tina:Can you.be serious for a moment? We’ve been dating for six months now and I really like you. I’d like to take our relationship to the next level。
你能嚴肅點兒嗎?我們已經交往6個月了,而且我真的喜歡你。我想讓我們的關係能有進一步的發展。
Sean:So what are you trying to say to me?
那你到底想跟我說什麼?
Tina:It feels like you’re not that dedicated to our relationship. It seems like you treat it as just casual dating。
感覺你對我們的關係並不那麼上心。你好像只把它當做隨便的交往而已。
Sean:How should I see it?
那我應該怎樣看?
Tina:I don’t want to be like this. I think we should take a step further 。
我不想像現在這樣,我覺得我媽應該更進一步。
Sean:It has only been six months. Our relationship hasn’t had a chance to mature yet. There are still some hurdles we have to jump over。
才6個月啊,我們的關係還不成熟呢,我媽還有一些障礙得克服呢。
Tina:Like what?
比如?
Sean:Last week, I saw Brian kissing you on the cheek。
上個星期,我看到布蘭恩親你的臉頰了。
Tina:It was only the cheek。
那只是親臉而已。
Sean:So that is okay then? It starts on the cheek, and pretty soon you’re French kissing in the back of his car。
所以就沒事嘛?先是吻臉頰,轉眼你們就可能在他的後座上熱吻了。
Tina:Oh, that’s ridiculous!
哦,這太荒謬了。
Sean:So is it okay if I kiss other woman on the cheek?
那我吻別的女人的臉頰就Ok嗎?
Tina:Definitely not!
想都別想。
Sean:You see. We still have a hurdle。
看吧,我們還是有障礙啊。


重點句子:

男人是白癡,而我嫁給了白癡之最。Men are idiots, and I married to their king。
你真是個揮霍無度的人。You're such a spendthrift。
你太以自我爲中心了。You are too self-centered。
我受夠了你的嘮叨。I’ve had enough of your nagging。
我男朋友把我氣壞了。My boyfriend is driving me up the wall。
我和女朋友之間不溝通。My girlfriend and I do not communicate。
女朋友現在對我不理不睬。My girlfriend is giving me the cold shoulder。
感覺你對我們的關係並不那麼上心。It feels like you’re not that dedicated to our relationship。
你不能置我於不顧。You just can’t turn your back on me。
你像扔垃圾似的把我扔到一邊去。You tossed me aside like a piece of trash。