當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒吧英語對話

酒吧英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.13W 次

下面是本站小編整理的酒吧英語對話,希望對大家有幫助。

酒吧英語對話

1. Welcome to our bar.

歡迎光臨我們的酒吧。

2. Nice to meet you again.

很高興再次見到您。

3. Please wait a moment.

請稍等一下。

4. Is there anything I can do for you?

還有什麼事需要爲您效勞嗎?

5. Thank you for your coming,Good-bye.

謝謝您的光臨,再見。

6. Thank you,We don't accept tips.

謝謝您,我們不收小費。

7. Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?

您要雞尾酒還是要威士忌加冰?

8. Would you mind filling in this inquiry form?

請填一下這張意見表好嗎?

9. Leave it to me.

讓我來吧。

10. Please bring me a pot of hot coffee.

請給我一壺熱咖啡。

11. Can you act as my interpreter?

你可以做我的翻譯嗎?

12. Do you honor this credit card?

你們接受這張信用卡嗎?

13. Please give me a receipt.

請給我一張發票。

14. It is no sugar in the coffee.

咖啡裏沒有糖。

15. I'd like to see your manager.

我要見你們的經理。

16. Please give me another drink.

請給我另一份飲料。

17. Please page Mr. I.i in the bar for me.

請叫一下在酒吧裏的李先生。

18. Will you take charge of my baggage?

你可以替我保管一下行李嗎?

19. Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup?

在喝湯的時候是否要一杯雪利酒?

20. Your friends will be back very soon

你的朋友很快會回來。

21. Have a nice trip home.

歸途愉快。

22. Wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快。

23. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?

要我爲您叫出租車嗎?

24. I'd suggest you take the one-day tour of NJ.

我建議您參加南京一日遊。

25. May I take you order?

我能爲您點酒嗎?

26. There is a floor show in our PUB. Would you like to see it?

酒吧裏有表演,您願意去看嗎?

27. Please feel free to tell us you have any request.

請把您的要求告訴我們。

28. Miss Li is regarded as one of the best barmaid in the hotel.

李小姐被認爲是酒店裏最好的女調酒師。

29. Here is the drink list, sir. Please take your time.

先生,這是酒單,請慢慢看。

30. I do apologize. Is there any thing I can do for you?

非常抱歉,還有什麼可以爲您效勞嗎?

31. Mao Tai is much stronger than shaoxing rice wine.

茅臺酒精度數要比黃酒高。

32. Mr. Tom has caught a cold. He asks the bartender for some

aspirin tablets.

湯姆先生患了感冒,他向調酒師要一些阿司匹林藥片。

33. Snack bar usually serve fast food.

小吃吧通常供應快餐。

34. We like Shao Xing rice wine because it tastes good.

我們喜歡紹興黃酒是因爲它口味很好。

35. We have a bottle of wine that has been preserved for twenty years.

我們有一瓶保存了20年的葡萄酒。

36. Yesterday he caught a cold,so he didn't go to work.

昨天他得了感冒,所以他沒去上班。

37. Hotel staff should handle guest's complaint with patience.

酒店員工必須耐心地對待客人的抱怨。

38. Since you stay at our hotel,you may sign the bill.

從你人住我們的酒店後,你就可以簽單。

39. "Bourbon on the rocks" is Bourbon whiskey on ice cubes.

"Bourbon on the rocks"的意思是波本威士忌加冰塊。

40. I'll return to take your order in a while.

等一會我會回來爲你點單。

41. The minimum charge for a 200 people cocktail receptions is 6000 yuan,including drinks.

200人的雞尾酒會最低價是6000元,包括酒水。

42. The base of Old Fashioned cocktail is whiskey.

古典雞尾酒的基酒是威士忌。

43. Kahlua is a kind of liqueur:

甘露咖啡酒是一種利口酒。

44. I hope that we will be meeting again soon.

我希望我們不久會再見面。

45. What will you be doing at 7 tonight?

今晚7點鐘你們千什麼?

46. He will be waiting for you in the lobby at seven.

他今晚7點在大堂等您。

47. What are you going to do tomorrow morning?

明天上午您打算幹什麼?

48. I'm not going to stay any longer. It's going to rain, isn't it?

我不打算再多呆下去,天好像要下雨,是嗎?

49. If you don't mind, we can take care of your baggage for you.

如果您不介意,我們可以爲您看管行李。

50. Let me carry the suitcase for you; will you?

讓我爲您提這隻皮箱好嗎?

51. What would you like to drink after dinner, coffee or tea?

晚飯後您想喝咖啡還是喝茶?

52. How shall we get to Yu Yuan Garden, by bus or by taxi?

去豫園公園該乘公共汽車還是出租車?

53. Your breakfast will be served in a short while.

您的早餐要過一會兒才能送到。

54. It takes about 10 minutes to drive from the airport to our hotel.

從機場到我們賓館驅車大約要10分鐘時間。

55. Please don't speak loudly in the lobby lounge,will you?

請不要在大堂酒吧大聲說話,好嗎?

56. There's something wrong with my watch. Could you tell me

where I can get it repaired?

我的手錶壞了,請問上哪兒可以修理?

57. The children are too young to drink wine.

孩子太小還不能喝酒。

58. 1 tried to remove the wine stain in my coat with soup, but in

vain.

我試着用肥皂洗去衣服上的酒潰,但是沒有成功。

59. Would you like to have some Mao Tai? It never goes to the

head.

您要喝點茅臺嗎?這酒從不上頭。

60. A bartender should know what to do and how to do it.

一個調酒師應該知道做什麼和怎麼做。

61. The bar is full now. Do you care to wait for about 20 minutes?

酒吧現在客滿,請稍等約20分鐘好嗎?

62. Would you mind if I smoke?

你不介意我抽支菸吧?

63. Would you please tell me the exchange rate today?

請你告訴我今天的外匯兌換率好嗎?

64. We serve many kinds of drinks. Please help yourself.

我們供應很多種飲料,請自便。

65. Would you please show me how to use chopsticks?

請你教我如何使用筷子好嗎?

66. Would you mind opening the window by the table?

您不介意把餐桌一邊的窗戶打開吧?

67. How much do all these come to?

這些共計多少錢?

68. Frankly speaking, I don't like this wine.

老實說,我不喜歡這種酒。

69. 1 like my coffee very sweet, so does my wife.

我喜歡把咖啡衝得很甜,我夫人也是。’

70. Can this wine really have been preserved for years?

這種酒真的是陳年葡萄酒嗎