當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 酒店英語對話

酒店英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.7K 次

金窩銀窩都不如自己的窩,但是我們總會有住酒店的時候,在酒店中總是會遇到很多問題呢。我們一起來了解一下吧。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

酒店英語對話

  第一則

A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

服務員,能過來一下嗎?

B:Yes, is there something wrong?

好的,有什麼問題嗎?

A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.

恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。

B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.

非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點菜單了,我去查一下。

A:And also this soup is cold.

還有,這碗湯也是涼的。

B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.

實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。

  第二則

A: Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,這裏是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

B: Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要預訂一間房

A: Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

B: I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

A: Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

B: Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 ,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok?

謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

A: Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my ,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並打開窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

B: Thanks,how much does it cost?

謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

A: That is 580 RMB

房費是580元

B: Don't your hotel have discount?

你們沒有折扣嗎?

A: I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

B: OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A: When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什麼時候能到達,先生?

B: Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2點45

A: 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能爲您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

B: Thank you very much!Byebye!

謝謝,再見!