當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語考試 > 英語口語場景對話

英語口語場景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

英語作爲世界通用語言,想要提升自己的口語能力,對話是必不可少的,而培養學生的口語交際能力是高中英語的主要目的之一。今天我們爲大家整理了英語口語場景對話,一起來了解一下吧。

英語口語場景對話

【英語口語場景對話】

A:Hi Michael.

你好!邁克爾。

M:Hi Amy. What's up?

你好!艾米,你好嗎?

A:I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

我要去機場,你能告訴我怎麼去嗎?

M:No, sorry. I don't know.

哦,很抱歉,我不知道。

A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?

我覺得我可以坐地鐵去機場,你知道地鐵在哪兒嗎?

M:Sure, it's over there.

當然知道,就在那邊。

A:Where? I don't see it.

在哪兒?我沒看到。

M:Across the street.

在街的對面。

A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

哦,我看到啦,謝謝。

M:No problem.

不客氣。

A:Do you know if there's a restroom around here?

哦,你知道附近哪兒有廁所嗎?

M:Yes, there's one here. It's in the store.

知道,這邊就有一個,在這個商店裏。

A:Thank you.

好的,謝謝。

M:Bye.

再見。

【面試的英語場景對話】

A: Good afternoon, sir.

B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

A: Thank you.

B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

B: Are you single or married?

A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

B: Why are you interested in this company?

A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

B: What do you know about this company?

A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

B: Do you have any questions about the job?

A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

B: Good-bye.

Notes:

PNTR (Permanent Normal Trade Relation): 永久正常貿易關係

starting salary: 起薪

fringe benefits: 附加福利

paid vacation: 帶薪假期

【兩人的英語口語場景對話】

A:What games do you like?

A:你喜歡什麼遊戲?

B:I like word games.

B:我喜歡猜字遊戲。

A:How about a game of bridge?

A:玩玩橋牌如何?

B:I don't like it at all.

B:我對玩橋牌一點興趣都沒有。

A:What about guessing games?

A:猜謎怎麼樣?

B:I'm not one for the games.

B:我不擅長猜謎。

A:Let's play other game.

A:那我們就玩點別的遊戲吧。

B:What about playing go?

B:下圍棋如何?

A:OK.

A:好吧。

【日常生活英語場景對話】

Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

你好,加布裏埃爾!

Gabrielle: Hello!

你好

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Gabrielle: Good thanks.

很好,謝謝。

Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

加布裏埃爾,我聽說你要回新西蘭的家去。

Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

是的。我要回家過夏天。

Todd: OK. What are your plans?

你是怎麼計劃的?

Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

也許先休息一週,去露營,接着我會回去工作。

Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

好的,你在哪工作?

Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

哦,好的。你來自那裏。

Gabrielle: That's right.

是的。

Todd: Were you born there?

你在那裏出生嗎?

Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

是的,我是!

Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?

在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

夏天那裏到底有多熱?

Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

Todd: Animals!

寵物!

Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

是的,我想念我的寵物。

Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

是的,我真的很想念它們。

Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

Gabrielle: Cheers!

不客氣!

以上就是爲大家整理的英語口語場景對話的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。口語對話場景有很多,需要在不斷學習的過程中,不斷的提升,這樣才能夠學好英語口語。