當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 辦公室英語場景口語對話

辦公室英語場景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.94K 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

辦公室英語場景口語對話

 職場口語對話:下班後邀請朋友到家裏作客

山姆請亞當去他家吃烤肉。

sam: say, adam, i'm having a barbecue at my house on december 13th. would you like to come?

我說,亞當,我12月13號請大夥兒來我家烤肉。你要不要來呀?

adam: the 13th? let me check. (looking at his pocket calendar) sure, i can make it.

13號嗎?讓我看看。(看一看小記事本)沒問題,我能來。

sam: great! come any time after seven o'clock.

太好了。七點鐘過後,什麼時候都成。

adam: sounds great! can i bring anything?

好極了!你要我帶點什麼來嗎?

sam: nope. just yourself. i'll give you directions to my house later.

不用了。你自己來就好了。我晚一點再告訴你怎麼到我家。

adam: fine.

好的。

sam: i'm glad you can come.

很高興你能來。

adam: thanks. i'm looking forward to it.

謝謝你的邀請,我正期待着那一天呢。

sam: well, i should be going. i'll talk to you later.

那麼,我得走了。再聊。

adam: yeah. see you.

好的,回頭見。

職場口語對話:週末和朋友去郊遊

一羣朋友一起去郊外放鬆遊玩。

Ann: It's ten more miles to the destination.

離目的地還有十里多。

Ben: Oh, dear! But it looks ten thousand more. My legs don't seem to be mine now.

什麼!看上去簡直是萬里長征。我的腿已經不聽使喚了。

Mike: Come on, Ben! Can you see the blue sky and green mountains? And the fresh air! What is to be afraid of if you can enjoy what you can't get at work?

得了,本。看見這藍天、這青山了嗎?還有這麼清新的空氣!要是能享受到這些上班時享受不到的東西,還有什麼可擔心的?

Ben: Mike, I decide to forget about my work and face up to this challenging trip.

邁克,我決心不去想工作了,迎接這次旅行的挑戰。

Ann: That's right, Ben. I'm glad you are man enough. The scenery is so beautiful, and it's really worth our effort.

這就對了,本,像個男子漢。風景多好啊,再累都值。

Ben: I think so.

確實是。

Mike: Everything here is new and refreshing and seems to be mixed into one. You can hardly tell who's who and which is which.

這裏的一切都那麼清新、和諧,彼此交融。

Ann: That's why I love outing. It makes you feel so close to the nature. Besides, you'll easily get energetic again.

這就是我喜歡戶外遠足的原因。它使你感覺是和自然那麼親近,讓你覺得一下子精神煥發。

Ben: Quite right.

職場口語對話:週末和同事去郊遊

同事們約好一起去野餐。

Lynn: Ok. Here we are.

好,我們到了。

Allen: This is really a nice spot for picnics. I'm starving. Let's eat right away.

這真是野餐的好地方。我餓極了,我們現在就吃飯吧。

Lynn: First things first. You get the food out of the basket, and I'll build a fire over there.

最重要的事情要先辦。你把食物從籃子裏拿出來,我到那兒去生個火。

Allen: Good. Here is the tablecloth. I'll spread it out on the grass.

好的。這是桌布,我把它鋪在草地上。

Lynn: What food did you bring?

你都帶什麼吃的了?

Allen: These are hamburgers and hot dogs, and those are drinks, and chocolate cake. The peanut butter and sauce are in another PE bag.

這些是漢堡包和熱狗,那些是飲料和巧克力蛋糕,花生黃油和調味汁在另一個塑料袋裏。

Lynn: Some premoist towelette too. Boy, you're really thoughtful.

還有幾條溼紙巾。你想得真周到。

Allen: What shall we broil first?

我們先烤什麼?

Lynn: Hamburgers. Don't burn it.

漢堡包。別烤焦了。

Allen: I'll try not 's ready now. Have one.

我儘量吧......好了,來一個。

Lynn: Thank you. My god, it tastes good. You're quite a cook.

謝謝。天哪,味道真好。你的手藝真不錯。

Allen: Why, thank you. Let's have a coke, and then go fishing somewhere by the river.

謝謝。我們喝杯可樂,然後到河邊釣魚去。

Lynn: That's a marvelous idea.

好主意。