當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 辦公室會話情景雙語

辦公室會話情景雙語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

辦公室裏怎麼打招呼?其實沒有那麼複雜,學學下面這些對話實例,輕鬆去建立你的人際關係吧。接下來,小編給大家準備了辦公室會話情景雙語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

辦公室會話情景雙語

(1)

A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?

嗨,簡,今天早晨感覺怎樣?

B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

還好,謝謝。只是有點累。

A: You worked overtime1 last night?

昨晚加班了吧?

B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.

是啊,我昨晚2點纔到家。

(2)

A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.

嗨,蒂姆,你好嗎?好久不見了。

B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.

很好。我出差去了,剛回來。

A: Where did you go?

去哪了?

B: I went to New York for a meeting.

去紐約開了個會。

(3)

A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?

嗨,我叫特里。你是新來的吧?

B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

是的。我叫馬克,剛來幾個星期。

A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

哦,如果有什麼需要幫忙的,儘管找我。

B: Thanks. I really appreciate2 that!

非常感謝!

辦公室會話:求助

(1)

A: Excuse me, Christina?

打擾一下,克里斯蒂娜。

B: Yes, Mark?

什麼事,馬克?

A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?

能告訴我複印機在哪嗎?

B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway1. The copy room is the second room on the right.

當然。沿着走廊一直走,複印室在右手第二間。

(2)

A: Excuse me.

打擾了。

B: Yes, can I help you?

需要我幫忙嗎?

A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?

是的。我想去艾默利的辦公室,你知道在哪嗎?

B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard2 over there should know.

對不起,我不知道。那邊的保安應該知道。

(3)

A: Christina, can you give me a hand?

克里斯蒂娜,你能幫我一下嗎?

B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?

好的。怎麼了,馬克?

A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.

我想我已經開了複印機,但是按了按鈕沒反映。

B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.

讓我看看。哦,機器裏沒紙了。

(4)

A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?

嘿,特里。你有街角那家飯館的電話嗎?

B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.

有,等一下。給你,64071553。

A: Great. Thanks.

太好了,謝謝。

B: Are you getting take-out?

你要訂外賣嗎?

A: Yeah. Do you want something?

是啊,你想要什麼嗎?

B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet3 coke?

恩……能幫我要一個雞肉沙拉三明治和一個大杯無糖可樂嗎?

A: No problem. But do you have any cash4 on you? I don't think I have enough.

沒問題。你現在有帶錢嗎?我的好像不夠。

辦公室會話:預約

(1)

A: Hello, Mr. Black? This is Christina in Mr. Emory's office. Mr. Emory would like to set up an appointment1 with you to talk about buying a new fax machine.

你好,布萊克先生。我是艾默利先生辦公室的克里斯蒂娜。艾默利先生想跟您約個時間談一下購買一臺新傳真機的事。

B: Sure. I'd be glad to. What time?

好的,非常願意。什麼時間?

A: He'd like to see you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow at 2pm?

他想盡快跟您見面。明天下午2點可以嗎?

B: Yes. That'll be great. Tell him I will see him then.

可以,告訴他我們兩點見。

(2)

A: Tim, I need to work out a time to get together with your people to discuss the new project.

蒂姆,我要找個時間跟你們商量一下新的方案。

B: Does everybody need to be there? Jason is on vacation this week.

每個人都要來嗎?詹森這週休假。

A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about sometime2 next week?

最好每個人都來。下週怎麼樣?

B: Let me take a look at the schedule3 first. I'll get back to you this afternoon.

我先看一下時間表,下午答覆你。