當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 少兒英語日常場景口語對話

少兒英語日常場景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.03K 次

日常的英語場景對話,可以幫助孩子們提高英語成績。小編在獻上少兒英語,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">少兒英語日常場景口語對話

少兒英語:冠軍

We can laugh, ha-ha

我們可以笑哈哈

We can sing, la-la-la-la

我們可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我們可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

創造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

當字母集合我們一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我們可以跑步,我們可以滑行,我們可以躲在一個箱子裏

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你準備好了和字母塊們一起愉快玩耍嗎?

Alphablocks!

字母塊!

Welcome to the Alpharena for the Alphablocks Games!

歡迎來到Alpharena玩字母塊遊戲!

Our two teams are about ready to go.

我們兩支隊都準備好了。

First up, cheer and chant for the reigning champions, CH!

首先,爲衛冕冠軍CH歡呼唱誦 !

C-c-c-c-c!

H-h-h-h-h!

Ch-ch, ch-ch-ch!

And going up against them, SH!

和SH進行對抗

Sssss!

Sh! Sh!

Shhhhh!

Alphablocks, are you ready?

字母塊,你們準備好了嗎?

d one!

第一輪

It's a big event tonight, T.

今晚是一個大事件,T。

Have SH got the brains to beat the champs?

SH有擊敗冠軍的大腦嗎?

It's too early to tell, B.

還爲時過早,B。

Let's see how this first round turns out.

讓我們看看第一輪結果。

Sh! Sh! Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh!

- Sh! - O! - P!

Shop!

商店

Bish bash bosh!

中上

Terrific technique! Will CH be able to top that?

很棒的技術。CH能達到嗎?

Ch! Ch!

Charge!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch!

- Ch! - O! - P!

Chop!

Tremendous! The first round goes to CH!

太好了!第一輪CH贏 !

Time now for round two.

現在第二輪

The trick with this event is not to look down.

這個的技巧是別往下看。

Ch! Ch! Ch!

- Ch! - I! - P!

Chip!

碎屑

Breathtaking! CH bounced off the board and landed brilliantly. Sh! Sh!

驚人的!CH離開彈射板出色地着陸。SH!SH!

- Sh! - I! - P!

Ship!

What a turnaround! SH come out on top.

轉機!SH最後贏了。

The ship was bigger, it was better, it blew the chip out of the water!

船更大、更好,它把碎屑吹進了水裏!

Time for our final event, the three-legged relay race.

時間到了最後的比賽,兩人三條腿的接力賽。

Alphablocks, ready, set, go!

字母塊,準備好了,出發!

Bang! SH blast off the line.

砰!SH撞線了

- Sh! - I! - N!

Shin!

- Ch! - I! - N!

Chin!

Chin and shin, and, yes, it's a tie.

Chin and shin,是的,這是一個領帶。

- Ch! - E! - D!

Ched.

Big mistake! Has this lost it for CH?

大錯誤!CH失去了嗎?

- Sh! - E! - D!

Shed!

小屋

With nothing to beat, the shed wins it for SH!

沒有打,小屋爲SH贏了!

A tremendous victory!

一個巨大的勝利!

Amazing! As the winners, you now get to choose your prize.

令人驚歎!作爲贏家,你現在選擇你的獎品。

Show us what you've got, M.

告訴我們你有什麼,M。

- M. - A. - Sh.

Mash.

糊狀物

Mashed potatoes!

土豆泥

- What a dish! But we don't want any mash. - More for me!

什麼菜!但是我們不希望吃任何土豆泥。更多的給我!

Show us what you've got, C.

告訴我們你有什麼,C。

- C! - A! - Sh!

Cash!

現金

A lovely case with some paper in it.

一個可愛的盒子裏有一些紙。

That's a shame. We don't need any paper.

這是一個恥辱。我們不需要任何紙。

Show us what you've got, S.

告訴我們你有什麼,S。

- S! - A! - Sh!

Sash.

腰帶

- Gosh! - A winner's sash for the winning team.

——天哪!——一個團隊贏家贏得腰帶。

少兒英語: 歌曲

We can laugh ha-ha We can sing la-la-la-la

我們可以笑哈哈,我們可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我們可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

創造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

當字母集合我們一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我們可以跑步,我們可以滑行,我們可以躲在一個箱子裏

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你準備好了和字母塊們一起愉快玩耍嗎?

Alphablocks!

字母塊!

- Go on. - No. - Go on. - No.

——繼續。——沒有。——繼續。——沒有。

- Go on. - Iee, Iee, Iee.

——繼續。——Iee Iee Iee。

Sss. Sss. - Iee. - Nng. Sing.

Stop. We can't just sing any old thing.

停止。我們不能只唱舊的。

We need to sing a...

我們需要唱……

Sing a... Sss... Ooh... Nng. Song.

Everybody needs something to belong to...

每個人都需要一些屬於…

That's more like it.

這才象話。

Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring

每個人都需要太陽在春天照耀

Everybody needs a song to sing along to

每個人都需要一起唱一首歌

Yes everybody needs a song to sing.

是的每個人都需要一個歌曲唱歌。

Rrr.

Rrr?

A bell and a clapper can slap about

鈴和響板能拍打

But with us the bell can

但和我們鈴能

- - Rrr, - iee, - nng Ring

Ring, ring, ring

響,響,響

A bird in the sky can flap and fly

一隻鳥在天空中可以鼓翼而飛

But with us the bird can

但與我們一起鳥可以

- - Sss, - iee, - nng Sing

I can sing, I can sing

我會唱歌,我能唱

If you want the bell to ring

如果你想響鈴

If you want the bird to sing

如果你想要這隻鳥唱歌

You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

你必須同意你需要“ng”

You can walk up and down with your head in a crown

你可以低着帶着王冠的頭來回走着

But with us you can be

但是你與我們一起可以成爲

Kee, ehh, nng, King...

國王

I'm the king!

我說國王

The bell on your bike can be as shiny as you like

你自行車的鈴聲可以和你希望的一樣閃亮

But with us it can go

但是它與我們一起可以

- - Tee, - ehh, - nng Ting

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

If you want to be the king

如果你想成爲國王

If you want your bell to ting

如果你想讓你的鈴響叮

You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

你必須同意你需要“ng”

You can shake that thing if you want it to ring

你可以擺脫那件事,如果你想要鈴

But with us it can go

但是它與我們一起可以

- - Paa, - ehh, - nng Ping...

The thing that goes ping.

能發乒的東西

The bells in your tower can chime on the hour

在塔裏的鐘可以報時

With us they can go

和我們在一起他們能

- - Daa, - ehh, - nng Ding

Ding, ding...

叮叮

Try again.

再試試

If it all goes wrong in the middle of a song

一首歌出了差錯

With us they can go

和我們在一起他們能

- - Da, - ooh, - nng Dong

Ding dong, ding dong ding dong, ding, dong

叮咚……

If you want the thing to ping

如果你想要乒

If you want the bells to ding dong ding

如果你想讓鐘聲叮咚叮

You have to agree You're going to need "ng"...

你必須同意你需要“ng”……

The thing that goes ping. With me can go

這個東西能發乒,和我們能

- paa, - ooh, - nng! Pong.

Ping. Pong. Ping Pong. Ping pong. - Ping pong. Ping. - Pong. - Ping. - Pong.

乒乓……

Ding dong, ding dong

叮咚……

- Ring ring - Ting tong ting

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

Ping pong Ping pong ping

Ting tong

Sing, I can sing

唱歌,我能唱

Sing, I can sing

我能唱

I can sing

唱歌,我能唱

Sing, I can sing

我能唱

I can sing

如果你想讓鐘聲響

Sing, I can sing

如果你想讓鳥兒唱歌

I can sing

和NG

If you want the bells to ring

你知道你不能出錯

If you want the birds to sing

你必須同意

With "N" and "G"

你需要“ng”

You know you can't go wrong

唱一首渴望簡單輕快的歌曲

You have to agree

每個人都需要一些屬於…

You're going to need "ng"

嘿,咱們出去,砰的一聲。

To sing a long to a sing-along song

每個人都需要陽光照耀在春天……

Everybody needs something to belong to...

Hey, let's go out with a bang.

每個人都需要一起唱一首歌

Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring...

是的,每個人都需要唱一首歌。

- - Ba, - ahh, - nng Bang.

Everybody needs a song to sing along to

Yes, everybody needs a song to sing.