當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 日常少兒英語口語對話場景

日常少兒英語口語對話場景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

有趣的教學方法總是能吸引到孩子們的注意,從而提高教學的質量。小編在此獻上英語兒歌,希望對你有所幫助。

日常少兒英語口語對話場景

 少兒英語:小紅N

We can laugh ha-ha

我們可以笑哈哈

We can sing la-la-la-la

我們可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我們可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

創造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

當字母集合我們一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide

我們可以跑步,我們可以滑行,

We can hide in a box

我們可以躲在一個箱子裏

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你準備好了和字母塊們一起愉快玩耍嗎?

Alphablocks!

字母塊!

Once upon a time, there was a little red n

從前,有一個小紅n

- who liked to say

——它喜歡說

- No

- every now and then.

常常

- If you asked him

如果你求他

- Help

幫忙

- or

- Have a go,

試一試

- he always answered,

他總回答

- No!

- His favourite words were

他最喜歡的話是

- No

- and

- no way, not me, not a chance. No, not today.

沒門,不是我,沒機會。不,不是今天。

Nothing, never, no, not now.

沒事,永不,不,不是現在

But everybody loved him anyhow.

但不管怎樣每個人都愛他。

One day n found a seed to sow and needed help to make it grow.

一天n發現個種子去播種,爲了讓它成長需要幫助。

- Now, little seed, up, up you go,

——現在,小種子,長,盡你所能的長,

- but the tiny little grain said,

但小種子說,

- No.

- Along came d and o and g. D - o - g. Dog. - Woof!

d和o和g隨之而來。d - o -g狗。

I'm a little red n, won't you help me?

我是小紅n,你不會幫助我嗎?

"Not I," said the dog, and down he sat.

狗說:“我不“,就坐下了。

- No way,

沒門

- said n.

n說

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到!

- Then

然後

- Here I am,

我在這

- said good old i.

老好人i

- I can do it, let me try.

我可以做,讓我試試

- D - i - g. Dig.

D - i - g,挖。

- D dug a hole.

D挖了一個洞。

- I planted the grain. G-g-g g made it rain.

我種植糧食。G-g-g g下雨。

Along came c and a and t. C - a - t. Cat. Meow.

c和a和t隨之而來。c - a - t貓。

The wheat grew tall, now n couldn't see.

小麥長高,n現在看不到了。

I'm little red n and I want to eat. Who can help me cut this wheat?

我是小紅n和我要吃。誰能幫我割這小麥?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat.

“不是我,”狗說。“不是我,”貓說。

Nobody, no one? Fancy that!

沒有人,沒有人嗎?真想不到!

- Along came u.

u走了過來

- Ahoy, that's me!

喂,那是我!

C - u - t. Cut.

C - u - t,割

We've cut the wheat as you can see.

我們把小麥割倒了正如你所見。

Then along came p and i and g.

再後來p、i、g過來了。

- P - i - g. Pig. - Oink.

P - i - g。豬。

- N looked down.

N低頭看了看。

- What a mess,

真是一團糟

- said he.

他說

I'm little red n, let's make it neat.

我是小紅n,我們使它整潔。

Who can help pick up this wheat?

誰能幫撿起這些小麥嗎?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. "Not I," said the pig. Well, fancy that.

“不是我,”狗說。“不是我,”貓說。豬說:“不是我。嗯,真想不到。

Along came c and k who said, p - i - ck. Pick.

出現了c和k,他們說,p - i - c-k撿。

- No way,

沒門

- said n, who was even and red.

n說,它一如既往是紅色

Now who will help me make a mill?

現在誰幫我研磨?

But the animals pretended to be ill.

但是動物假裝生病

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. - "Not I," said the pig.

“不是我,”狗說。“不是我,”貓說。豬說:“不是我。

- Well, fancy that!

Along came m and double l. M - i - ll. Mill.

We'll grind the wheat and grind it well.

I'm the little white n.

I'm ready to go. Who can help me mix the dough?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat.

- "Not I," said the pig.

- Well, fancy that!

- Along came x.

嗯,真想不到。

- X strikes again! I'm here to help the little red n.

x來了

M - i - x. Mix.

X罷工了!我來這裏幫助小紅n。

Nice!

M - i - x。混合。

Now who will help me bake the bread?

But all the animals shook their heads.

現在誰會幫我烤麪包?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. - "Not I," said the pig.

“不是我,”狗說。“不是我,”貓說。豬說:“不是我。

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到。

Along came h and o and t. H - o - t. Hot.

隨之而來h和o和t。h - o - t熱的。

- It's hot,

這是熱的

- said h,

h說

- so carefully!

如此的仔細

- The bread smelled good.

麪包聞起來很好。

- Nice,

- n said.

n說

Now who will help me eat this bread?

現在誰幫我吃麪包

"I will," said the dog. "I will," said the cat. - I will, said the pig.

“我,”狗說。“我,”貓說。“我”豬說。

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到。

- Out came the words,

說這句話出來,

- No way! Not you lot, no chance, not today.

沒門!沒有你,沒有機會,今天不行。

I'm only sharing with my friends.

我只和我的朋友分享。

And this is where or story ends.

這就是故事或結局。

- No, not enough,

不,不夠,

- said the little red n.

小紅n說。

- Then he had an idea.

讓我們做十個。

- Let's make it ten.

T - e - n.十

T - e - n. Ten.

這是小紅n的故事

And that's the story of the little red n

他經常說

- who liked to say

- No

常常

- every now and then.

但他學會了一個新單詞,你能猜到嗎?

But he's learned a new word, can you guess?

小紅n現在能說…

The Little red n can now say...

Yes!

是狗的,是貓的,是豬的

Yes to the dog, yes to the cat, yes to the pig.

恩,真想不到

Well, fancy that!

  少兒英語:點

We can laugh ha-ha

我們可以笑哈哈

We can sing la-la-la-la

我們可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我們可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

創造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

當字母集合我們一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我們可以跑步,我們可以滑行,我們可以躲在一個箱子裏

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你準備好了和字母塊們一起愉快玩耍嗎?

Alphablocks!

字母塊!

What ARE you doing?

你在做什麼?

I'm guarding the world... against things.

我在守護世界反對事情。

Uh, what things?

嗯,什麼事情?

They're everywhere. Every time we hold hands - zap! - a thing appears, then - zap! -

another thing! We must stop them, we must stay alert! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz!

他們無處不在。每次我們手牽手——殺死!——事情出現,然後——殺死!另一件事!我

們必須阻止他們,我們必須保持警惕

Uh-oh! - What if the things come? - Ar-r!

啊哦!——如果事情來了?——Ar-r !

- We'd better stand guard while Z's asleep. Follow me! - Nn-nn! Uh-uh-uh! Uh-uh-uh!

我們最好站崗當Z睡着了。跟我來!

- Oooh! Rrr! - Uuu! - Bbb! Rub!

Oooh !Rrr !- Uuu !—Bbb - !摩擦

Oh! Stop! - Sss! - Ttt! - Ooo! - Ppp! Stop! - Oh! - Ttt! - Uh!

哦,停止

We've got to put it back before Z wakes up.

我們必須在Z醒來之前把它放回去。

Ppp! Ppp! Ppp! No problem.

沒有問題。

- Ppp! - Ooo! - Ttt! - Sss! Pots!

Paint pots! Perfect!

彩繪鍋!完美!

Ar-r! This is gr-r-reat fun.

這真有趣

Oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh! - Ttt! - Sss! - Ppp! Ddd-ddd-ddd-ddd-disaster!

災難

What have you done?

你做什麼了?

Nothing we can't try to put right.

我們不能試圖糾正了。

- Ddd! - Ooo! - Ttt! - Sss! Dots! Oh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh!

- Terrific! - Let's do some decorating!

——太棒了!——讓我們做一些裝修!

See you soon! Sss!

很快見到你!Sss !

Can we help? - Super!

我們可以幫忙嗎?——極好!

- Ccc! - Aaa! - Nnn! - Sss! Cans!

Cans! What can we do with ca-aa-aa-ns?- Careful! - Nice work, A!

仔細!--A做的好

Fabulous fun! Follow us, S!

令人難以置信的樂趣!跟着我們,S!

Extremely artistic!

藝術!

Bull's-eye!

靶心圖

Splat! Splash! Splodge! Aa-aa-aa-ah! Oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh!

油彩!飛濺!污點!

Try to be careful, O!

儘量小心,O!

- Zzz! - Beautiful!

美極了

Zzz-zzz-szzz-zzz-zooming zebras!

放大的斑馬!

- I fell asleep. Have I missed anything? - Uh, nothing much.

我睡着了。我錯過了什麼嗎?——嗯,沒什麼。

Bit boring, really.

有些無聊,真的。

- No things? - Rrr!

沒有?

Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz-zero things here.

在這裏沒有。

Good work, Alphablocks!

乾的好,字母塊!

Now, let's check over there. Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz!

現在,讓我們檢查。

All present and correct.

如數到齊

Zzzz! Was this like that before?

這是這樣的嗎?

Sort of.

有幾分

Zooming zebras, what have you done?

放大的斑馬,你做了什麼?

It's... It's amazing! It's got zip, it's got zap, it's got zing, it's got zoom!

如此神奇

Top marks, Alphablocks!

太好了,字母塊!

Uh, you like it, then?

嗯,你喜歡它嗎?

- Oh-oh-oh! - What's that? Oh-oh-oh!

那是什麼

Zzz! I think you've missed a spot.

我認爲你少了一個點。