當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語考試 > 常用英語口語對話場景10篇

常用英語口語對話場景10篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.77K 次

學習英語口語的過程中肯定少不了各種場景的交流,從這些場景中,大家可以更好的提升自己的口語能力。今天我們爲大家整理了常用英語口語對話場景10篇,一起來了解一下吧。

常用英語口語對話場景10篇

1.減肥

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

好的,戴文。我最近長了幾斤,而你看上去苗條又健康。

Devon: Well, thank you.

謝謝。

Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

你的建議是什麼?我怎樣才能減肥呢?

Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

我經常運動。我一週至少跑步三次。除了這點我還喜歡其他運動,不同的運動會鍛鍊不同的肌肉,這些運動都會幫助你減掉多餘的重量。

Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

好的,問題是,實際上我經常運動。

Devon: Do ya?

真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

是的,也許是我的食譜有問題。

Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

有可能,如果是這樣,你應該吃些高蛋白的食物,並減少食物攝取的總量。我每天吃三頓飯,並且努力在餐食間拒絕零食。不吃薯條,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

Todd: That's pretty tough!

這很難做到!

Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

確實很難,但我必須承認我也許騙得了一時,但……

Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

好的,我會努力嘗試的……但實際上,我的問題是我喜歡垃圾食品。所以我必須選擇:是吃少點兒,還是吃得更好點兒。你認爲哪條更重要?

Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

我認爲如果你最近在運動,那麼最好吃想吃的食物,但是要減少量。

Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

少吃點兒。好的,這會很有難度!

Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

我毫不懷疑你會做到最好。

Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

好的,謝謝你,戴文。

2.回家

Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

你好,加布裏埃爾!

Gabrielle: Hello!

你好

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Gabrielle: Good thanks.

很好,謝謝。

Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

加布裏埃爾,我聽說你要回新西蘭的家去。

Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

是的。我要回家過夏天。

Todd: OK. What are your plans?

你是怎麼計劃的?

Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

也許先休息一週,去露營,接着我會回去工作。

Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

好的,你在哪工作?

Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

哦,好的。你來自那裏。

Gabrielle: That's right.

是的。

Todd: Were you born there?

你在那裏出生嗎?

Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

是的,我是!

Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?

在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

夏天那裏到底有多熱?

Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

Todd: Animals!

寵物!

Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

是的,我想念我的寵物。

Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

是的,我真的很想念它們。

Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

Gabrielle: You are welcome!

不客氣!

3.新房子

Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

你的新房子什麼樣?

Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

很小,很舊。房子內部主要是木質結構。樓上有兩間房,各有陽臺。樓下有一塊生活區,一間榻榻米房間,廚房和廁所。

Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

哇,你住在榻榻米房間嗎?

Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

不,一共有兩間榻榻米房間。樓上一間,樓下一間,我不住那裏。一間是空房,一間是我室友的房間。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

好的。也就是說你有一名室友了?

Keri: Yes.

是的

Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

和室友住在一起感覺怎麼樣呢?

Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

很好。我也喜歡一個人住,但有時候回去看到家裏有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜歡做飯,經常是我回去看到她在爲我們燒飯。

Todd: Wow, that's nice.

哇,真棒。

Keri: I know.

是的。

Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

那麼,你負責清潔?

Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

是的,你提到了,我做大部分清潔,但不是全部。

Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

她經常給你做什麼吃?

Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西紅柿是主要食材。

Todd: Spicy?

辣的?

Keri: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Cool.

酷。

4.暑假

Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。

Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裏諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園

Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。

Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

是的。我玩得很有趣。

Todd: What was the best place?

最棒的地方是哪裏?

Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

也許是拉斯維加斯。那裏最有趣。

Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

好的。爲什麼那裏最有趣呢?

Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

那裏很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裏從來不閒。

Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裏做什麼?

Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裏都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。

Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

哇!水壩很大。

Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

是的,很大。

Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

那裏有很多水,你游泳了嗎?

Jeanna: No.

沒有。

Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

能在胡佛水庫裏游泳嗎?

Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

能在蓄水池裏游泳。

Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

我就是說在蓄水池裏。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?

Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。

Todd: OK. How long did it take?

路上花了多長時間?

Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

大約花了1小時45分鐘。

Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

好的。

Jeanna: Hopefully.

希望如此。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的。謝謝你,吉娜。

Jeanna: You're welcome.

不客氣。

5.跑步

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

好的,蒂姆,我們將討論討論跑步。

Tim: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

我們前幾天晚上一直一起跑步。

Tim: Yeah, that's true.

是的。

Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

現在我每週跑四次。我更年輕的時候每天都跑。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大學就開始跑步嗎?

Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

是的,我從6歲開始跑步。

Todd: No kidding!

你沒開玩笑吧!

Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

沒錯,我經常跑步穿過大學校園。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

好的。你跑過什麼項目?

Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

中等距離,1,5000到5000米。

Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

哇!你短跑更好,還是長跑更好?

Tim: Middle distance runner.

我擅長中等距離的跑步。

Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

中等距離。好的,中等距離有多長?

Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

大概1,500米。

Todd: 1,500.

1,500米。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

好的!你1500米的最好成績是多少?

Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

大約3分47秒。

Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

3分47秒。

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: That's pretty fast.

那真是很快了。

Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

是的。那是我在高中時候的成績。我到了大學成績就沒那麼好了。

Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

哦,哇,你成飛人了?那我不會沮喪你比我跑得快了。

Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

我現在跑得慢了。自從我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

是的,我們都變老了。事實上,我有33歲。你多大?

Tim: I'm 27.

我27歲。

Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

27歲。哦,好的。你認爲你會一輩子都堅持跑步嗎?

Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

我想是的。我在林間長大,每天都泡在樹林裏,所以我很想回到森林中繼續跑。我想那樣很健康。

Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

這很好。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

6.季節

odd: Hey, James!

嗨,詹姆斯!

James: Yeah!

嗨!

Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

我們來聊一聊季節。

James: OK.

好的。

Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

詹姆斯,你最喜歡的季節是什麼?

James: My favorite season is spring.

我最喜歡的是春天。

Todd: Yeah, why is that?

爲什麼是春天?

James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

因爲春天的天氣不是很冷也不是很熱,參加訓練正合適。我還能去海邊玩兒,和我的朋友一起出去。天氣非常好。

Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

好的,你最不喜歡的季節是什麼?

James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.

我最不喜歡的是日本的雨季……因爲我一點兒都不喜歡雨。

Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

好的。我們現在正處於什麼季節?

James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

現在正是冬天的末尾,我們即將迎來春天。

Todd: What's the weather like today?

今天的天氣怎麼樣呢?

James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

今天天氣很晴朗,威風,有一點冷。今天天氣很好,我很喜歡。

7.電視

Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

茉莉,我們來聊聊電視。

Marika: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

你喜歡經常看電視嗎?

Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

是的,我經常看電視。

Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

你現在在日本已經有一段時間了。你是看英語電視節目還是看日語電視節目?

Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

我看日語節目,但如果有英語的我就看英語節目。是的,我也是。

Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

你的日語對話能力怎麼樣?你能聽懂多少?

Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't really understand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

如果是戲劇,我能看懂,明白故事情節,但如果是脫口秀節目,而且有年輕人在節目上說得很快,用很多俚語,我就不太懂他們在說些什麼了。雖然我能大致明白他們所討論的節目主題,但我不明白他們是什麼立場。

Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

你認爲電視會對人有壞的影響嗎?

Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

是的,我認爲電視對人會產生不好的影響,很壞的影響。

Todd:Why?

爲什麼?

Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing something productive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

因爲人們不再讀書,進行戶外運動,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在電視機前吸收一些沒有幫助的信息,吸收那些你學不到任何東西的信息。但我認爲日本電視節目中有許多好的紀錄片和有意義的電視節目。

8.早餐

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Kentaro: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

你今天早晨吃早飯了嗎,健太郎?

Kentaro: Yeah!

吃了!

Todd: Really! What did you have?

真的!你都吃了什麼?

Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

我吃了一頓日本傳統早餐,納豆,味噌湯,米飯和魚。

Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

哇!你是每天都吃這些嗎?

Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

是的,大概每週有五天我會吃日式早餐。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

哦,真的!你是在家吃還是在餐館吃?

Kentaro: At home.

在家吃。

Todd: At home?

在家吃?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

好的。你是自己做嗎?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

真的!典型美式早餐是什麼樣的?

Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

我認爲是吐司,穀物,橙汁或牛奶。

Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

好的,你在牀上吃過早餐嗎?

Kentaro: In bed?

在牀上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Kentaro: No, not really.

沒有。

Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

沒有。好的。一般日本人什麼時候吃早餐?

Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

大約7,8點。這個時間左右。

Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

7,8點。好的,謝謝你。

Kentaro: You are welcome.

不客氣。

9.彈吉他

Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby.

黛安娜,我們來聊一聊你的興趣愛好。

Dianna: OK.

好的。

Todd: What is your hobby?

你的愛好是什麼?

Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.

我有許多不同的愛好,但最近我正在學習彈奏吉他。

Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?

太棒了你練了多久了?

Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.

兩年前我得到一把吉他,但我總共也就練習了兩週時間。

Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?

你把吉他帶到日本來了嗎?

Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.

沒有。實際上,我兄弟也想學,因此我在日本的時候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就會馬上去訓練。

Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?

很棒。那你們誰彈奏的更好?

Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.

當然是我了,但我告訴他,如果我不在的時候他超越了我,他要毫無保留地把所有技巧教給我。

Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?

哦,這很公平。你能彈出曲子嗎?

Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.

是的,我會彈《快樂,快樂,我們崇拜你》和《星條旗永不落》的最後部分,前部分太難了不會彈。

10.第一份工作

Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.

羅伊,我們問什麼不談談你的第一份職業呢。

Roe: OK

好的。

Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.

跟我們談談你的第一份工作。

Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!

你是指談談我的第一份正式的全職工作!

Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?

是的,沒錯。你的第一份工作怎麼樣?

Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.

好的。那時我剛從大學畢業。我成爲了一名銷售人員

Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.

唔,銷售!很棒。

Roe: Yep, salesman.

是的,一名銷售。

以上就是爲大家整理的常用英語口語對話場景10篇的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。口語場景很多,在提高的過程中要慢慢的總結,慢慢的提升。