當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語考試 > 英語口語二級考試對話場景

英語口語二級考試對話場景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

現在口語考試的種類很多,很多人都希望通過口語考試來證明自己的英語能力,今天我們就爲大家整理了英語口語二級考試對話場景20篇,一起來看一下吧。

英語口語二級考試對話場景

1.減肥

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

好的,戴文。我最近長了幾斤,而你看上去苗條又健康。

Devon: Well, thank you.

謝謝。

Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

你的建議是什麼?我怎樣才能減肥呢?

Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

我經常運動。我一週至少跑步三次。除了這點我還喜歡其他運動,不同的運動會鍛鍊不同的肌肉,這些運動都會幫助你減掉多餘的重量。

Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

好的,問題是,實際上我經常運動。

Devon: Do ya?

真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

是的,也許是我的食譜有問題。

Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

有可能,如果是這樣,你應該吃些高蛋白的食物,並減少食物攝取的總量。我每天吃三頓飯,並且努力在餐食間拒絕零食。不吃薯條,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

Todd: That's pretty tough!

這很難做到!

Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

確實很難,但我必須承認我也許騙得了一時,但……

Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

好的,我會努力嘗試的……但實際上,我的問題是我喜歡垃圾食品。所以我必須選擇:是吃少點兒,還是吃得更好點兒。你認爲哪條更重要?

Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

我認爲如果你最近在運動,那麼最好吃想吃的食物,但是要減少量。

Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

少吃點兒。好的,這會很有難度!

Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

我毫不懷疑你會做到最好。

Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

好的,謝謝你,戴文。

2.回家

Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

你好,加布裏埃爾!

Gabrielle: Hello!

你好

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Gabrielle: Good thanks.

很好,謝謝。

Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

加布裏埃爾,我聽說你要回新西蘭的家去。

Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

是的。我要回家過夏天。

Todd: OK. What are your plans?

你是怎麼計劃的?

Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

也許先休息一週,去露營,接着我會回去工作。

Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

好的,你在哪工作?

Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

哦,好的。你來自那裏。

Gabrielle: That's right.

是的。

Todd: Were you born there?

你在那裏出生嗎?

Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

是的,我是!

Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?

在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

夏天那裏到底有多熱?

Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

Todd: Animals!

寵物!

Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

是的,我想念我的寵物。

Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

是的,我真的很想念它們。

Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

Gabrielle: You are welcome!

不客氣!

3.新房子

Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

你的新房子什麼樣?

Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

很小,很舊。房子內部主要是木質結構。樓上有兩間房,各有陽臺。樓下有一塊生活區,一間榻榻米房間,廚房和廁所。

Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

哇,你住在榻榻米房間嗎?

Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

不,一共有兩間榻榻米房間。樓上一間,樓下一間,我不住那裏。一間是空房,一間是我室友的房間。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

好的。也就是說你有一名室友了?

Keri: Yes.

是的

Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

和室友住在一起感覺怎麼樣呢?

Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

很好。我也喜歡一個人住,但有時候回去看到家裏有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜歡做飯,經常是我回去看到她在爲我們燒飯。

Todd: Wow, that's nice.

哇,真棒。

Keri: I know.

是的。

Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

那麼,你負責清潔?

Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

是的,你提到了,我做大部分清潔,但不是全部。

Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

她經常給你做什麼吃?

Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西紅柿是主要食材。

Todd: Spicy?

辣的?

Keri: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Cool.

酷。

4.暑假

Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。

Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裏諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園

Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。

Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

是的。我玩得很有趣。

Todd: What was the best place?

最棒的地方是哪裏?

Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

也許是拉斯維加斯。那裏最有趣。

Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

好的。爲什麼那裏最有趣呢?

Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

那裏很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裏從來不閒。

Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裏做什麼?

Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裏都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。

Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

哇!水壩很大。

Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

是的,很大。

Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

那裏有很多水,你游泳了嗎?

Jeanna: No.

沒有。

Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

能在胡佛水庫裏游泳嗎?

Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

能在蓄水池裏游泳。

Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

我就是說在蓄水池裏。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?

Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。

Todd: OK. How long did it take?

路上花了多長時間?

Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

大約花了1小時45分鐘。

Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

好的。

Jeanna: Hopefully.

希望如此。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的。謝謝你,吉娜。

Jeanna: You're welcome.

不客氣。

5.跑步

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

好的,蒂姆,我們將討論討論跑步。

Tim: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

我們前幾天晚上一直一起跑步。

Tim: Yeah, that's true.

是的。

Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

現在我每週跑四次。我更年輕的時候每天都跑。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大學就開始跑步嗎?

Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

是的,我從6歲開始跑步。

Todd: No kidding!

你沒開玩笑吧!

Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

沒錯,我經常跑步穿過大學校園。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

好的。你跑過什麼項目?

Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

中等距離,1,5000到5000米。

Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

哇!你短跑更好,還是長跑更好?

Tim: Middle distance runner.

我擅長中等距離的跑步。

Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

中等距離。好的,中等距離有多長?

Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

大概1,500米。

Todd: 1,500.

1,500米。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

好的!你1500米的最好成績是多少?

Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

大約3分47秒。

Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

3分47秒。

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: That's pretty fast.

那真是很快了。

Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

是的。那是我在高中時候的成績。我到了大學成績就沒那麼好了。

Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

哦,哇,你成飛人了?那我不會沮喪你比我跑得快了。

Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

我現在跑得慢了。自從我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

是的,我們都變老了。事實上,我有33歲。你多大?

Tim: I'm 27.

我27歲。

Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

27歲。哦,好的。你認爲你會一輩子都堅持跑步嗎?

Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

我想是的。我在林間長大,每天都泡在樹林裏,所以我很想回到森林中繼續跑。我想那樣很健康。

Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

這很好。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

以上就是爲大家整理的英語口語二級考試對話場景20篇,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。口語二級考試並不難,大家只要多掌握一些日常對話用語,相信是可以通過考試的。