當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊坐出租車英語情景對話

旅遊坐出租車英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊關於坐出租車英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊坐出租車英語情景對話

 坐出租車情景對話1

A: Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

A:請問,我能趕上11點半的那班火車嗎?

B: Well, let me see. Now it's 11:00 sharp. It's a long way to I take the shortest route, we may come across a traffic I take a less heavy route, it will save us 10 or more minutes, but you'll have to pay more. Which do you prefer?

B:嗯,讓我想想。現在正好是11點,這兒離火車站很遠。如果走最近的路,可能會遇上交通堵塞。如果走不那麼擁擠的路的話,可以節省10分鐘甚至更多的時間,但您得多付些錢。您想走哪條路?

A: Are you sure that I can get there in time if we take the less heavy route?

A:如果走不那麼擁擠的路,您敢肯定我能趕得上嗎?

B: Generally speaking, we can if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens.

B:一般來說,如果按現在這個速度,路上又沒有其他意外的事發生的話,能趕上。

A: How much more do I have to pay?

A:我得多付多少錢?

B: Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 Euro more.

B:與走最近的路相比,您可得多付大約5歐元。

A: That's acceptable. No one wants to miss a train.

A:那行。沒有人願意趕不上火車。

B: OK... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.

B:那好……您看,我們在這個十字路口得往左拐了,直走到最近的路。

A:Thank you,

A:謝謝。

 坐出租車情景對話2

A: Gosh, another seems the cars ahead of us have to stop every two minutes, It's no quicker than a bus.

A:哎呀,又要停車。好像前面的車每隔兩分鐘就停一次。還不如乘公共汽車快呢。

B: That's true. During rush hours, taxis are just as quick as buses.

B:確實是這樣。在擁堵時段裏,的士和公共汽車一樣快。

A:It was silly of me to have taken a taxi.

A:我選擇了的士真是辦了一件傻事。

B: At least, it can free you from the crowd. By the way, do you come from China?

B:至少你不用在公共汽車上擠了。順便問問,你是從中國來的嗎?

A: No, from New Zealand, sir.I visited New Zealand and saw lots of overseas people there.

A:不是,我是從新西蘭來的,先生。我到新兩蘭去訪問了一趟。在那裏我見到了許多不同國家的人。

B: Wow, like America. It receives a great number of visitors every year.

B:啊呀,和美國一樣,每年都要接待大量的來訪客人。

A: The more the world becomes open, the more people become international!

A:世界越來越開放了,人們也越來越國際化了。

 坐出租車情景對話3

A:Are we here yet?

A:到了沒有?

B:Not quite yet.

B:還沒到。

A:How far away is it?

A:還有多遠?

B: It's still very far away.

B:還挺遠的。

A:How many miles to go?

A:還有幾英里嗎?

B:We're getting close.

B:我們快到了。

A:Will we be there soon?

A:馬上就要到了嗎?

B:Here we are.

B:我們到了。

A:Where's the hotel?

A:飯店在哪兒?

B:It is in front of you.

B:就在您前面。

A:I see that. That was a nice ride.

A:我看到了,坐您的車真舒服。

B:I'm glad to hear it.

B:很高興聽您這麼說。

坐出租車情景對話4

A: We are here.

A:我們到了。

B: OK. How much is the fare?

B:好的。多少錢?

A: The total is 45 yuan.

A:總共是45元。

B: 45 yuan? It is too much, Are you sure?

B:45元?太多了。你確定嗎?

A: It is 45 yuan on the meter.

A:我的計價器上顯示的是45元。

B: Is there something wrong with your meter?

B:你的機器是不是出了什麼錯了?

A: No. I am sure about that.

A:不,我很確定。

B: OK. Could you give me a receipt?

B:好吧。能給我開張發票嗎?

A: Yes. This is your receipt.

A:好的,這是您的發票。