當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 乘坐出租車英語對話

乘坐出租車英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

乘坐出租車,你會和英語國家的人如何對話嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理的乘坐出租車英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 173.44%;">乘坐出租車英語對話
  乘坐出租車英語對話1

A:Are we here yet?

A:到了沒有?

B:Not quite yet.

B:還沒到。

A:How far away is it?

A:還有多遠?

B: It's still very far away.

B:還挺遠的。

A:How many miles to go?

A:還有幾英里嗎?

B:We're getting close.

B:我們快到了。

A:Will we be there soon?

A:馬上就要到了嗎?

B:Here we are.

B:我們到了。

A:Where's the hotel?

A:飯店在哪兒?

B:It is in front of you.

B:就在您前面。

A:I see that. That was a nice ride.

A:我看到了,坐您的車真舒服。

B:I'm glad to hear it.

B:很高興聽您這麼說。

  乘坐出租車英語對話2

A: Gosh, another seems the cars ahead of us have to stop every two minutes, It's no quicker than a bus.

A:哎呀,又要停車。好像前面的車每隔兩分鐘就停一次。還不如乘公共汽車快呢。

B: That's true. During rush hours, taxis are just as quick as buses.

B:確實是這樣。在擁堵時段裏,的士和公共汽車一樣快。

A:It was silly of me to have taken a taxi.

A:我選擇了的士真是辦了一件傻事。

B: At least, it can free you from the crowd. By the way, do you come from China?

B:至少你不用在公共汽車上擠了。順便問問,你是從中國來的嗎?

A: No, from New Zealand, sir.I visited New Zealand and saw lots of overseas people there.

A:不是,我是從新西蘭來的,先生。我到新兩蘭去訪問了一趟。在那裏我見到了許多不同國家的人。

B: Wow, like America. It receives a great number of visitors every year.

B:啊呀,和美國一樣,每年都要接待大量的來訪客人。

A: The more the world becomes open, the more people become international!

A:世界越來越開放了,人們也越來越國際化了。

  乘坐出租車英語對話3

A: We are here.

A:我們到了。

B: OK. How much is the fare?

B:好的。多少錢?

A: The total is 45 yuan.

A:總共是45元。

B: 45 yuan? It is too much, Are you sure?

B:45元?太多了。你確定嗎?

A: It is 45 yuan on the meter.

A:我的計價器上顯示的是45元。

B: Is there something wrong with your meter?

B:你的機器是不是出了什麼錯了?

A: No. I am sure about that.

A:不,我很確定。

B: OK. Could you give me a receipt?

B:好吧。能給我開張發票嗎?

A: Yes. This is your receipt.

A:好的,這是您的發票。

  乘坐出租車英語對話4

Take a taxi

乘坐出租車

Taxi. Taxi.

出租車!出租車!

Hello, madam. Where to?

您好夫人,到哪裏去?

Could you please help me put my bags in the trunk?

能幫我把行李放到車後面嗎?

No problem. Get in now.

沒問題,上車吧。

Take me to Hilton Hotel.

帶我去希爾頓大酒店。

All right. Got n.

好的,明白。

  乘坐出租車英語對話5

Jack: Hey, taxi!

傑克:喔,出租車!

Drive : Where to, sir?

司機:先生,要去哪裏?

Jack: I want to go to the New York Hotel.

傑克:我要去紐約飯店。

Drive: Please hop in.

司機:請上車。

Jack: How long will it take to get there?

傑克:到那裏要多長時間?

Drive: Maybe half an hour.

司機:可能要半個小時。

Jack: Is it a long ride there?

傑克:路很遠嗎?

Drive: No, but this hotel sits at the center of the downtown, where the traffic is bad. Are you in a hurry, sir?

司機:不遠。不過這間飯店位於市中心,堵車。您趕時間嗎,先生?

Jack: Yes. But never mind, please just drive carefully as you should, because the safety is the most important.

傑克:對,不過沒關係,請儘量小心開車,安全最重要。

Drive: I will, sir. But Let's take shortcuts to suit your time.

司機:我會小心的,先生。我會盡量抄近路來趕時間。

Jack: Thank you. You are a very good driver.

傑克:謝謝,您開車的技術真好。

Drive: You are welcome, sir.

司機:您過獎了,先生。