當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 搭出租車英語對話

搭出租車英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

到國外卻旅遊時,打出租車是我們迷路的必備方式,這個時候的英語對話也是最多的。下面是本站小編給大家整理的搭出租車英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">搭出租車英語對話
  搭出租車英語對話1

AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

你好。我想訂一輛出租車,這個週六的早上。

AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

好的。請留下您的名字和電話。

BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。

AThanks. I got it.

謝謝,我記下了。

BHow much will it cost?

收費是多少?

AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。

BThat’s fair.

這還算合理。

AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?

BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。

BOkay. That’s fine.

好的,知道了。

AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?

您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?

BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

星期六早上7點鐘。

AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。

  搭出租車英語對話2

A: Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

A:請問,我能趕上11點半的那班火車嗎?

B: Well, let me see. Now it's 11:00 sharp. It's a long way to I take the shortest route, we may come across a traffic I take a less heavy route, it will save us 10 or more minutes, but you'll have to pay more. Which do you prefer?

B:嗯,讓我想想。現在正好是11點,這兒離火車站很遠。如果走最近的路,可能會遇上交通堵塞。如果走不那麼擁擠的路的話,可以節省10分鐘甚至更多的時間,但您得多付些錢。您想走哪條路?

A: Are you sure that I can get there in time if we take the less heavy route?

A:如果走不那麼擁擠的路,您敢肯定我能趕得上嗎?

B: Generally speaking, we can if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens.

B:一般來說,如果按現在這個速度,路上又沒有其他意外的事發生的話,能趕上。

A: How much more do I have to pay?

A:我得多付多少錢?

B: Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 Euro more.

B:與走最近的路相比,您可得多付大約5歐元。

A: That's acceptable. No one wants to miss a train.

A:那行。沒有人願意趕不上火車。

B: OK... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.

B:那好……您看,我們在這個十字路口得往左拐了,直走到最近的路。

A:Thank you,

A:謝謝。

  搭出租車英語對話3

Vocabulary

rush hour 上下班高峯期

small bills 小鈔

A: Where is that?

去哪裏?

B: Take me to the airport,please.

請送我到機場。

A: (while driving)Are you in a hurry?

(開車時)你趕時間嗎?

B:I have to be there before 17 00.

我要在17點之前到那裏。

A: We'll make it except a know it's rush hour.

不塞車的話我們能趕到的。你知道的,現在是上下班高峯期。

B:There's an extra ten in it for you if you can get me there on time.

如果你能準時把我送到那裏,就還有10分鐘的時間留給你。

A: I'll do my best.

我會盡最大努力的。

B:(After arriving on time) Here's twenty dollars.

(準時到達之後)這是20美元。

A: Do you have small bills?

你有小鈔嗎?

B:No. If you can't break it, keep the change. But can you give me a receipt?

沒有。如果你沒零錢找的話,就不用找了。但是你可以給我一張發票嗎?

A: Here is your k you.

這是你的發票。謝謝你。