當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊英語情景對話

出國旅遊英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.44W 次

如果想要出外旅遊,那就有必要學習一些出外旅遊常用英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊英語情景對話

 出國旅遊英語情景對話1

A: Wow! Brisbane is a pretty modern.

A:哇!布里斯班真是一座現代城市。

B: Yeah. It combines the vitality of a modern, bustling city with the sociable atmosphere of a country town.

B:是啊。它把現代喧鬧城市的生命活力和鄉村城鎮的社交氛圍融爲一體。

A: Look at the modern glass skyscrapers towering over the old wooden houses perched on is a scene of harmony between the old and the new. It's marvelous!

A:看那座現代的玻璃摩天大樓,它俯瞰着坐落在支柱撐着的古老木屋,構成一幅古老和現代之間的和諧景色。真是太美了!

B:It ls marvelous!

B:美極了!

A:I was told that Brisbane is best known for the Gold Coast...

A:我聽說布里斯班最有名的是黃金海岸….

B: And the Great Barrier Reef.

B:還有大堡礁。

A: That's right.I heard of don't we go there now?

A:是的,我聽說過。我們現在爲什麼不去那兒呢?

B: No hurry. First of all,1 want you to see something unique in Australian.

B:不要急。首先,我想讓你看看澳大利亞獨一無二的東西。

A:What is it?

A:是什麼?

B:Warana.

B:瓦拉納節。

 出國旅遊英語情景對話2

A: I want to have a trip to the West Coast, would you like to go with me, Mary?

A:瑪麗,我想去西海岸旅行,能一塊兒去嗎?

B: I'd love to. But it's better to get away from the cold and miserable weather. I dislike it.

B:我很樂意去。倜最好能避開陰冷糟糕的天氣。我不喜歡這種壞天氣。

A: Of course. We can set out at a sunny day and see the mountain views.

A:當然啦。我們可以在晴天出發去看山景。

B: I've heard that those mountain views are very beautiful.

B:我聽說那裏的山景很美麗。

A: Yes, they are absolutely breathtaking. Many people enjoy there.

A:是的,它們讓人感到心曠神怡。許多人都喜歡那兒。

B: How happy the people who live there are! How I envy them!

B:住在那兒的人真幸福!我好羨慕他們啊!

A: Really? But we can stay there for a long time and enjoy ourselves every year.

A:是嗎?但我們每年都可以在那兒待一段時間享受享受呀。

B: It's a different life.I prefer to live a peaceful life there.

B:那是不一樣的生活。我寧願待在那兒過一種寧靜的生活。

A: Everyone has their own life. You can choose it by yourself.

A:每個人都有自己的生活。你可以自己選擇。

出國旅遊英語情景對話3

A: We're going through the Suez Canal now, Mr. Harris.

A:我們馬上就要通過蘇伊士運河了,哈里斯先生。

B: Hmm... It doesn't look very wide. How wide is it?

B:嗯……它看上去不太寬,它有多寬呢?

A: About 60 meters... and it's 162 kilometers long.

A:約有60米,而它的長度是162公里。

B: Realty? This is a big ship. How deep is the Canal?

B:是嗎?我們坐的這可是條大船,運河有多深呢?

A: The average depth is about 10 meters... but they're going to make it deeper.

A:平均深度爲10米……不過人們正要把它再加深些。

B: That will be a hard job, I'm sure.

B:我敢說那可夠艱難的。

A: Yes, it will. Well, is, are you coming on the excursion to Cairo today?

A: 的確對了,哈里斯先生,今天您參加去開羅的團體遊覽嗎?

B:! How far is it?

B:哦,是的。開羅離這裏有多遠?

A: It's about 150 kilometers.

A:大約150公里。

B: Good. How long will it take to get there?

B:明白了。可到那兒得多久呢?

A:Only three hours.

A:只需3個小時。

B:Very good.

B:太好了。

出國旅遊英語情景對話4

A: Do you have any vacation plans?

A:您假期有什麼安排嗎?

B: Not exactly, but I have made up my mind to see the Great Pyramid in Egypt for a few days.

B:還沒完全定下來,但我決心要花幾天的時間去看埃及的大金宇塔。

A: Wow. Great! I went there two years ago. It's one of the most interesting places I've ever been.

A:哦,太好了!兩年前我去過那兒。那是我看過的最有意思的地方之一 。

B: I was told that those were actually tombs used to keep the Kings' corpse.

B:我聽說那些建築都是爲了用來保存國王屍體的。

A: You're right. They are not only used to keep them safe after their death, but also to hold their treasures. As a matter of fact, the huge stone pyramids were built over those tombs.

A:您說得很對。金宇塔不僅爲了保證他們死後的安全,而且也爲了保存他們的珠寶。實際上,那些大石頭金宇塔是建在那些國王墳墓上的。

B: How many of them are there?

B:共有多少個金宇塔?

A: They say there are over eighty pyramids in Egypt.

A:據說埃及有80多個。

B: Where are those pyramids located?

B:那些金字塔都在什麼地方?

A: They are all on the west bank of the Nile River.

A:它們都在尼羅河的西岸。

B: Why not on two sides of the Nile?

B:爲什麼不在尼羅河的兩岸?

A: The ancient Egyptians compared the rising of the sun to the beginning of life and the setting of the sun to the end of life. That's why the dead were buried on the west bank of the Nile.

A:古埃及人把太陽升起視作生命的開始,太陽落下爲生命的結束。這就是爲什麼他們把屍體埋在尼羅河西岸的原因。