當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 美國南部旅遊情景對話

美國南部旅遊情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於美國南部旅遊情景對話,希望大家喜歡!

美國南部旅遊情景對話

 美國南部旅遊情景對話:關於南部的介紹

Jade: Are you familiar with the South of America?

傑德:你瞭解美國南部嗎?

Mike: Not so much. But I have learnt from history lessons that the sounthern part of America is diverse in cultures and histories.

邁克:知道的不多。不過我從歷史課上學到美國南部有豐富的歷史和文化。

Jade: I know that too. But I think the South is both a geographical location and a distinctive way of life.

傑德:我也知道這點。不過我覺得南部不光是地理位置,也指一種生活方式。

Mike: I would like to go there and have a look at the life there. Do you want to join me?

邁克:我很想去那裏轉轉,看看那裏的生活。你想跟我一起去嗎?

Jade: Good idea. But both of us know little about this place. I think we'd better make a thorough plan before we take off.

傑德:好主意。不過我們兩個人都對這個地方知道的不多,我覺得我們最好在出發之前做一個完整的計劃。

Mike: We should search information about it online.

邁克:我們應該在網上搜尋一下這方面的信息。

 美國南部旅遊情景對話:關於美國南部

Jade: Many professors have described the south of America as a distinct culture of music, cuisine, and easy-going people.

傑德:很多專家把美國南部描述爲一個擁有獨特音樂、飲食和親切居民的地方。

Mike: I believe this is the clear definition of the South.

邁克:我覺得這個描述太準確了。

Jade: But the region has been booming in recent years thanks to cities like e cities must be as modernized as in the North.

傑德:不過,最近這些年因爲像亞特蘭大等這些城市的巨大發展。美國南部也越來越繁榮了。

Mike: Do you know what the most popular event is in the South?

邁克:那你知道美國南部的什麼活動是最受歡迎的嗎?

Jade: lt says Mardi Gras, New Orleans which is famous for throwing big parties.

傑德:據說是新奧爾良的狂歡節。這裏因爲舉辦各種大型的聚會而聞名。

Mike: We should go there. I love big parties.

邁克:我們應該去哪裏。我喜歡大型聚會。

Jade: Yeah. I think too. Maybe we can know better about the people in the South.

傑德:我覺得也是。這樣我們就可以更瞭解當地人。

  美國南部旅遊情景對話;談論美國人的賭博喜好

Jack: Do you or your friends love gambling?

傑克:你或者是你的朋友們喜歡賭博嗎?

Tim: No. Why would you say so?

蒂姆:不啊。爲什麼這麼問?

Jack: l have watched many movies about the world renowned city Las Vegas which is noted as the international resort city for gambling, shopping and entertainment.

傑克:我看過很多電影都是關於拉斯維加斯的,拉斯維加斯是世界上知名的賭博、購物和娛樂的城市。

Tim: l have watched some of these movies as well. Actually it is not the real life for most Americans. Not everyone in America would gamble in Las Vegas.

蒂姆:我也看過一些這樣的電影。不過事實上電影上的那些並不是真正的美國的生活。不是所有美國人都喜歡在拉斯維加斯賭博的。

Jack: l am very curious about what it is like in Las Vegas.

傑克:我對拉斯維加斯的生活很感興趣。

Tim: That is ok. I will take you to one of the notable casinos located downtown.

蒂姆:沒問題。我帶你去當地市中心有名的賭場看看。

Jack: l promise I will not gamble.

傑克:我保證我不會去嘗試賭博。