當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夾克和領帶

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夾克和領帶

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

d I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie.

ing-bottom: 50%;">海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夾克和領帶

我可以借用夾克和領帶嗎。

Useful Expressions

用語

we expected to wear a jacket and a tie here?

這裏需要穿夾克打領帶嗎?

2.I left my tie I borrow one?

我忘記帶領帶,我可以借用一下嗎?

I return to the hotel to change clothes?

我可以回飯店換衣服嗎?

it all right for us to change the time of the reservation?

我們要更改預約時間,可以嗎?

you mind if we change our seats to smoking section?

如果我們把座位換到吸菸區,你介意嗎?

you reserve a table for four at seven tonight?

請你爲我們預訂今晚7點鐘一張4人桌好嗎?

d you assign our table near the window?

請你把我們的餐桌安排到靠窗戶好嗎?

Practical Conversation

實用會話

A:Well,sir,we are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。

B:Is that so? I didn't know I possible borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?

A:I'm sorry you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。

B:Then we return to the hotel and come you change the appointment?

那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約會好嗎?

A: time will you come back?

可以,你什麼時間回來呢?

B:At seven,please.

在7點鐘,請。

A:How many in your party?

你們宴會有多少人呢?

B:A party to three.

一共3個人。

A:All are waiting for you at seven.

好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。