當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:這不是我點的

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:這不是我點的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

is not what I ordered.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:這不是我點的

這不是我點的。

Useful Expressions

用語

1.I ordered consomme,not potage for the soup.

我點是清湯,而不是法國濃湯。

2.I said thousand island dressing,not French.

我說的是千島調味品,而不是法國調味品。

se I see the menu again?

對不起,請把菜單再拿給我看好嗎?

is too you make it well-done,please?

這太生了,請你煮熟一點好嗎?

5.I think this looks different from what I ordered.

我認爲這個好像和我點的不同。

you change this to roast beef,please?

請你把這個改爲烤牛肉好嗎?

I order wine by the glass?

我可以點一杯酒嗎?

do you have for dessert?

甜點你要吃什麼呢?

9.I'll order dessert later.

我稍候再點甜點。

10.I'd like to order the same.

我點相同的。

Practical Conversation

實用會話

A:I'll have sole,then.

那麼,我要吃比目魚(鰈魚)。

B:All about other guests?

好的,其他客人呢?

A:The rest of us will have this today's special,please.

我們其餘的要吃今天的特餐。

B:OK.

好的。

A:I'm sorry but I ordered sole,not the same as the you change it?

抱歉,但我點的是比目魚,跟其他人的不同,請你更換好嗎?

B:I'm afraid we have no more sole.

我恐怕我們沒有比目魚了。

A:Then,I'll have this pork cutle instead.

那麼,我就吃這種豬肉片代替。

B: a moment,sir.

當然,請等一會兒,先生。