海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:強盜闖入
35.A burglar seems to break into my room
好像有強盜闖入我的房間了
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.I had my suitcase stolen.
我的手提箱被偷了。
e's no traveler's checks on the table which I left.
我沒有把旅行支票放在桌上。
3.I was robbed of my watch.
我的手錶被搶了。
4.I cannot find my cash in suitcase.
我手提箱內的現鈔不見了。
you send up security guard to my room?
請你派安全警衛到我房間來好嗎?
was just 5 o'clock when I came back from the city tour.
當我從城中觀光回來時,正好是5點鐘。
7.I had three hundred dollars in cash and one thousand in traveler's checks stolen.
我有300元現款及1000元旅行支票被偷了。
happened while I was taking a bath.
當我在浴室洗澡時發生的。
can use this copy for reimbursement of insurance.
你可以拿這份副本向保險公司要求補償。
10.I have to go to the Chinese Embassy.
我必須去中國大使館。
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Will you tell me the situation?
請你把情形告訴我好嗎?
B:I was in my friend's room talking for an hour of so.
我在朋友房間聊天大概一個小時左右。
A:And then?
然後呢?
B:I came back to my room and found that my suticase was open and my camera and five hundred dollars in cash inside the wallet were gone.
我回到我的房間,發現手提箱被打開了,我的相機和錢包內的500元現款已經被拿走了。
A:I'm afraid you must give up the you insured?
我恐怕你的現款拿不回來了,你有保險嗎?
B:Yes,this is my overseas travel accident insurance card.
是的,這就是我國外旅行意外保險卡。
A:I'll make a report for you and please claim this to the insurance company with this report.
我就爲你寫個報告,請拿這個報告向保險公司索賠。