當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:我樂意接受

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:我樂意接受

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.76K 次

29.I was nicely taken in.

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:我樂意接受

我樂意接受。

Useful Expressions

用語

had only 2 glasses of dry martini each!

我們每人只喝兩杯乾的馬丁尼!

's too expensive,unbelievbale!

這是太昂貴了,無法令人信服!

se make it cheaper.I don't have such a lot of money.

請便宜些,我沒有這麼多錢。

is all I have.

這是我全部的錢。

5.I put my money in safety deposit box.

我把錢存放在保險箱內了。

d you come to the hotel with me?

請你和我到飯店去好嗎?

7.I'll pay,but give me special price,please.

我會馬上付款,但要給我特價。

you call the police?

請你打電話給警察好嗎?

I have the check,please?

我可以檢查一下嗎?

isn't what I ordered.

這個不是我訂的。

much is my share?

我這一份多少錢呢?

Practical Conversation

實用會話

A:You are from Japan,aren't you?

你是從日本來的,不是嗎?

B:Oh,yes.

啊,是的。

A:I love Japan a lot.

我很愛日本。

B:I'm glad to hear that.

聽到你這樣說我很高興。

A:Let's go to another place where my friend is my pay here.

讓我們去找我朋友工作的地方,這裏我來請客。

B:Thank you.I'll pay next,then.

謝謝你,那麼下次我請客。

A:Oh,I must be going was nice talking with you.

啊,現在我要走了,跟你聊得很愉快。

B:Check,please.

請結帳。

A:500 U.S. dollars.

500美元。

B:No kidding!We had only 5 bottle of beer.

不是開玩笑吧!我們只喝了5瓶啤酒。

A:You had champagne for the girls.

你爲女孩子喝了香檳酒。