當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:在理髮店

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:在理髮店

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.23K 次

a Barbershop

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:在理髮店
在理髮店

Useful Expressions

用語

right,you can come in now.

好的,你現在可以進來了。

ything will soon be all right.

一切事情很快就會好的。

he come back to the school?

他將要回到這個學校?

friend came back home after a long time.

我的朋友長期離家之後終於回來了。

hair is too long,he needs a haircut.

他的頭髮太長,需要理髮。

you like my haircut?

你喜歡我理的發嗎?

friends parted when they finished school.

當他們畢業時,朋友們就分手了。

people soon part with their money.

很多人很快就把錢用光了。

barber uses scissors to cut hair.

理髮師用剪刀理髮。

careful!Scissors can be dangerous.

小心!剪刀會很危險的。

use electricity to light our house.

我們使用電作我們室內照明。

many countries people use water to make electricity.

很多國家人民用水力發電。

people in the entire country speak English.

全國人民都說英語

entire school is taking a trip to the city hall.

全校師生正到市政府去參觀。

parents used to operate a small restaurant near the train station.

我的父母在火車站附近經營一家小餐廳。

times,cities operate public transportation systems.

有時,有些城市經營公共運輸系統。

company owns the transportation system.

這家公司擁有運動系統。

doesn't own a car or a bicycle;he walks or rides the bus.

他沒有汽車或自行車,他走路或坐公共汽車。

streetcar runs on tracks.

電車在軌道上行駛。

knows how to run the machine.

他知道如何開動這臺機器。

ay trains run underground.

地下火車在地下行駛。

ay trains are usually very fast.

地下火車通常行駛很快。

transportation system in this city is good.

本市運輸系統良好。

have a good system of roads in the U.S.

我們美國有良好的道路系統。

road trains run on tracks.

火車在軌道上行駛。

we walk in the woods we leave tracks.

我們在樹林中行走時,我們留下足跡。

27.I need a transfer to get on another bus.

我需要一張轉車票去乘另一路公共汽車。

you get a transfer from the bus driver?

你向駕駛員索取轉車票了嗎?

le cannot live without water.

人類沒有水不無法生存。

does he make his living?

他怎樣謀生的呢?

much money does he make?

他賺多少錢?

president is going to make a speech.

總統將要發表演講。

is very shy,and he doesn't make friends easily.

他很害羞,所以他不易交到朋友。

34.I'm making an effort to learn English.

我正在努力學習英語。

you'll wait a minute,I'll make some coffee.

如果你等一會兒,我會爲你衝杯咖啡。

36.I have so much work to do that I don't know where to begin.

我有太多工作要做,但不知從何下手。

37.I asked him to do me a favor.

我要他幫我一個忙。

you have many errands to do?

你常去出差嗎?

39.I always have breadfast at 7:30.

我通常在7時30分吃早餐。

doesn't make much money.

他賺錢不多。

doesn't make any difference to me.

那個對我沒有什麼不同。

ng weather makes us sleepy.

春天的天氣使我們想睡覺。

are you going to do tomorrow?

你明天要做什麼?

kind of work does he do?

他從事哪類工作?

45.I have a lot of work to do?

我有很多工作要做?

46.I have an appointment with the doctor.

我和醫生有個約會。

47.I never have dinner in a restaurant.

我從不到餐廳去吃飯。

48.I want to have my car washed.

我要把我車子送去洗一下。

of us are getting older.

我們大家都漸漸老了。

se tell me what you said?

請告訴我你說了些什麼?

Practical Conversation

實用會話

B:Who's next?

輪到哪一位?

F:I am.

該我理了。

B:All right-over here, are you today?

好的,請坐這邊,先生,你今天好嗎?

F:Fine,thanks.

很好,謝謝。

B:How do you want your hair cut?

請問你要怎樣理?

F:Don't make it too short.I just want a trim.

不要剪太短,只要稍加修剪就好了。

B:Yes,sir.I'll use the you always part your hair on the left?

是的,先生,我用剪刀修剪,你的頭一直從左邊分開的嗎?

F:Yes,I looks 's not too 's just much do I owe you?

是的,我是從左邊分開的,看起來很好,不太短,剛好,一共多少錢?

B:That'll be three dollars and fifty cents.

一共3美元50美分錢。

F:Here's four the change.

這裏是4美金,不用找了。

B:Thank you very back to see us.

多謝你,請再光臨。