當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

44.I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了
我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了

Useful Expressions

用語

d you let me know as soon as you have any cancellation?

如果有人取消訂位,請你儘快告訴我好嗎?

2.I really must take this flight,otherwise I'll miss a very important business meeting.

我真地一定要坐這班飛機,否則,我就趕不上參加重要的業務會議了。

3.I reconfirmed the flight reservation within 72 hours before my departure.

我離境前72小時內再確認預訂的班機。

4.I did what the regulation ing's wrong with me.

我是遵照規定辦的,我沒有錯誤。

d you find any other fight?

請你找其他班機好嗎?

overbooked,didn't you?Whatever you say I must take this flight because of my business.

你超售了,不是嗎?不管你怎樣說,因爲業務關係,我必須乘坐這班飛機。

long will it be delayed?

將會延誤多久呢?

Practical Conversation

實用會話

A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?

請你找其他可靠的班機去東京好嗎?

B: try our best.

當然,我們盡力想辦法。

A:Thank you.

謝謝你。

B:Mr. Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?

陳先生,你確定你是搭BA-007 班機回東京嗎?

A:Yes,of course.I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.

是的,當然,我認爲你們的旅行社會爲我們預訂的。

B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.

我恐怕這班飛機已全部訂滿了。

A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.

你敢確定嗎?我們真地不能搭這班機嗎?改天我與彼特森小姐再確認。

B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.

我恐怕除非當天乘客不多。