當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1331期:完全合適

迷你對話學地道口語第1331期:完全合適

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1331期:完全合適

A: Your proposal suits us down the ground.

你的建議正和我意。

B: It's my pleasure.

謝謝你。

A: Work hard; you will have a beautiful tomorrow.

好好幹,你大有前途。

B: Thanks for your encouragement.

謝謝你的鼓勵。

A: You're welcome.

不客氣。

第二,地道表達

suit sb. down to the ground

解詞釋義

Suit sb. down to the ground的意思是“完全合適”。Down to the ground相當於“completely”。

拓展範例

E.g. I've found a job that suits me down to the ground.

我找到了一份工作,對我再合適不過了。

E.g. Have you seen her new dress? It suits her down to the ground.

你見過她那套新衣裙嗎?她穿上十分合體。

E.g. This house will suit us down to the ground.

這所房子將會完全適合你們。

E.g. He wants me to suit him down to the ground.

他要我對他崇拜得五體投地纔是。

第三,好詞妙語

have a beautiful tomorrow:有個美好的明天,大有前途

E.g. The young ball player will have a beautiful tomorrow.

那個年輕的球員大有前途。

E.g. If you study hard, you could have a beautiful tomorrow.

如果你好好學習,也許會大有前途。

work hard:努力工作,努力學習

E.g. If you work hard, you shall have a holiday on Saturday.

如果你努力工作,你星期六可以休假。

E.g. I have been very lazy but I am going to turn over a new leaf and work hard.

我一向很懶,但我準備改正,用功學習。