當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 23:在地鐵站

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 23:在地鐵站

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.89K 次

Unit 23 At the Subway Station

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 23:在地鐵站

地鐵

Asking

問路

Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen?

這是去建國門的地鐵嗎?

Could you tell me how to go to the platform?

請問去站臺怎麼走?

Can we go direct or do we have to change?

我們能直達還是必須轉車?

Which line do I take for the Art Gallery?

去美術館乘哪條線路?

Is it the right station to change?

我該在這一站換車嗎?

It's four stops from here to Alander Supermarket.

離阿蘭德超市還有四站路。

Is this the right platform for our train?

我們是在這個站臺等地鐵嗎?

About the circuit of the subway

有關地鐵運行線路

I wonder if I could have an underground map.

能給我一張地鐵運行圖嗎?

Where do I change to the Second Line?

請問我在哪裏換乘地鐵二號線?

Maps showing subsay routes are posted at most stations.

大多數車站都貼有地鐵線路圖。

Now let's have a look at the wall map first.

我們先看一下牆上的地圖。

Getting on the train

上車

Fifty give me fifty cents and I'll exchange it for a token.

五角錢。您給我五角,我給您換個專用輔幣。

You slip the token into the slot at the turnstile

你在入口處那兒把輔幣塞進投也幣孔,

and thenpush the turnstile to get in.

就能推動轉門進去。

Would you mind my opening the window a bit?

我可以把窗戶稍微打開一點嗎?

It's a bad time to travel by subway.

這時候乘地鐵最擁擠了,

Crowds of people are rushing home from work at this hour.

這正是人們下班趕回家的時候。

Here comes the train.

車來了。

About the subway

有關地鐵

The first train pulls in there at 5:00 the last one at midnight.

首班車早上5點到站,末班車在午夜12點。

Be careful!Subway doors open and close automatically.

當心!地鐵車門是自動開關的。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

What's the cheapest way to go there?

到那裏最便宜的方式是什麼?

By subway.

坐地鐵。

Oh,is that right?Is there a subway station near here?

哦,是這樣嗎?這附近有沒有地鐵站?

Yes,there is one on the other side of the building.

有的,這座大樓對面就有一個。

I walk through this duilding?

好的,我能穿過這座大樓嗎?

I'm afraid you can''ll have to go out there and walk around.

恐怕不能。你必須走到外面繞過去。

I k you.

我知道了,謝謝。

Dialogue 2

Good!There's the information do we get to the 70th Street,please?

太好了!問訊處。請問我們該怎樣去第70街?

The Northern Line is what you want.

你們可以坐北線地鐵。

How much is it?

票價多少?

It's two yuan.

兩元。

Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

我們怎樣去北線地錢?

Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there.

從8號檢票口往前走,

A train will be in di-rectly.

車馬上就進站。

I appreciate k you.

明白了。謝謝。

That's all right.

不客氣。

Dialogue 3

Excuse this seat taken?

對不起,這座位有人坐嗎?

I'm afraid this seat is taken.

恐怕已經有人坐了。

Oh,is it?Thank you anyway.

哦,是嗎?不論如何還是謝謝你。

You're don't you ask the conductor when he comes by?

不客氣。不如等列車員過來的時候你問問他吧?

Thank you.

謝謝。

Dialogue 4

Well,it's not as crowded as we expected,is it?

哦,沒有我們想的那麼擁擠,對吧?

No,but it will be ,there're two empty seats over there.

是,但很快就會擁擠了。看,那邊有兩個空位,趁還沒有人坐,

Let's get them before somebody else does.

我們去坐吧。

Yes,let's!

好的。

Now let's make ourselves comfortable since we've got quite a long way to go.

我們還有很遠的路要走,讓我們先來舒服一下。

That's a good idea.

好主意。

Dialogue 5

Let's go to Wangfujing by bus.

我們坐公共汽車去王府井吧。

Better take the 's faster,and more convenient.

最好乘地鐵,地鐵更快,更方便。

OK,it will be a new experience for me.

可以,這對我來說也是一次新的經歷。

We have a rather comprehensive subway system here.

我們這兒有相當完善的地鐵系統,

You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway,

你可以坐地鐵迅速到達幾乎任何地方,

especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.

特別是在每天的這個交通高峯時期。

Where do we pay the fare?

我們在哪裏付車費?

Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he'll give you a token.

給站在那邊的售票員元,他會給你一個輔幣。

Then,you slip it into the slot at the turnstile

你在入門處那兒把輔幣塞進投幣孔,

and pust the turnstile to get in.

就能推轉門進去了。

Let me pay for e can I get a subway map?

讓我來付費,我在哪兒能買到地鐵?

Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one.

向售輔幣的工作人員要一張,

It's free fo charge.

那是免費的。

Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.

實際上大多數地鐵站都貼有線路圖。

Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?

換乘地鐵時,我還要另外付錢嗎?

No,you don't have comes the train.

不用,車來了。