當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 25:在公共汽車上

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 25:在公共汽車上

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

Unit 25 On a Bus
在公共汽車上
Asking the routes of buses
詢問公共汽車路線
Do you have a bus that goes to the Hilton Hotel from here?
這兒有到希爾頓賓館去的公共汽車嗎?
Excuse me, you tell me where the bus stop for Shatan Street is?
對不起,先生。請問去沙灘大街的公共汽車車站在哪裏?
How many stops are there to the Botanical Garden?
去植物園要坐幾站路?
May I know where the No.68 bus stop is,please?
請問68路公共汽車車站在什麼地方?
Do you stop at the zoo?
車在動物園停站嗎?
How often do they run?
他們間隔多長時間發一趟車?
Where do I get off for the Bank of China?
到中國銀行在哪一站下車?
Please let me off at the World Exhibition Center.
到世界展覽中心時請通知我下車。
Remarks of the conductor
乘務員用語
Get off at the third stop and take bus No.21.
在第三站下車,改乘21路公共汽車。
Fares,please.
請買票。
Stand back from the door, the passengers off.
請別站在車門口,讓車上的乘客先下車。
You can't get on until the other passengers get off.
他們不下車,別的人無法上來。
You've got the wrong bus.
您坐錯車了。
We only go as far as Lianhuachi Bridge,but you could walk from there.
我們只到蓮花池橋,但從那兒您可以步行過去。
It's not far.
路不遠。
You'll have to get off 're at your destination.
您現在該下車了,您到站了。
There is a bus every ten to fifteen minutes.
每隔10到15分鐘有趟車。
Take the same number bus in the opposite direction,and change to No.12 bus.
乘反方向的同一路公共汽車,然後再轉乘12路公共汽車。
The buses are usually crowded during this time of the day.
每天的這段時間公共汽車都很擁擠。
You have missed your stop.
您坐過了站。
The next stop is the History Museum.
下一站是歷史博物館。
Asking prices
問票價
How much is the fare to the City Hall?
到市政府的車票要多少錢?
Conversations
會話
Dialogue 1
Is this the Central Park to East Market bus?
這是從中央公園到東區市場的公共汽車嗎?
This is the Ease Market to Central Park bus.
這是從東區市場到中央公園的汽車。
Where do you want to go?
你去哪兒呢?
To the Municipal Goverment Hall.
去市政府大廳。
Take the same number bus going in the direction.
乘相反方向的這一路公共汽車。
There's a stop right across the street.
街的對面就有個車站。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Dialogue 2
Excuse bus goes downtown,doesn't?
對不起,請問這路車到商業區吧?
e do you want to go?
到。您去哪兒?
The Workers'Stadium.
工人體育館。
This is the right bus.
就是坐這路車。
Will you let me know where to get off?
請您告訴我在哪兒下車好嗎?
more stop after this.I'll call out the stops.
當然可以。過了這一站還有4站,我會報站的。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Dialogue 3
I'm going to Beihai this the right bus,please?
我要去北海公園,請問坐這輛車對嗎?
No,you're going the wrong want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.
不,您弄錯了。您得坐從北京動物園開出的103路車。
How can I get it,please?
請問我去哪裏乘那輛車呢?
You get off at the next stop,cross the street,
您可以在下一站下車,穿過街道,
and you'll find the stop not far on the right hand side.
在您的右邊不遠處,就有一個車站。
Could I have a transfer,please?
請問我可以要一張轉乘車票嗎?
Here you are.
給您。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Dialogue 4
Excuse me,
打攪一下,
but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National History Museum?
您能告訴我這趟車到國家歷史博物館嗎?
No,it doesn'e's no through bus to the National History Museum,madam.
不是的,夫人,沒有到國家歷史博物館的直達車。
I e do I have to change then?
我知道了,那我要在哪兒換車?
You can transfer Fuchengmen.
您可以在阜城門換乘。
How far is it?
有多遠呢?
Well,it's only three stops from here.
哦,離這兒僅有3站路。
I ks a lot.
明白了,非常感謝
You're welcome.
不客氣。
Dialogue 5
Excuse time does the next bus for Boston leave?
打攪一下,請問下一班到波士頓的公共汽車是幾點開?
It leaves at 8:30.
在8點半開車。
I there any seats available?
我明白了,還有空位嗎?
Just a moment,,you can have a seat.
請稍等,有的,你可以有座位。
much is a one-way ticket?
很好。一張單程車票多少錢?
It's 38 dollars.
38美元。
All 's 40 dollars.
好的,這是40美元。
Here's your ticket and change.
這是您的車票和找回的零錢。
Thank h gate should I go to for the bus?
謝謝。我應該到哪一個站臺坐那趟車呢?
Go to gate number 2,please.
請到2號站臺。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
Don't mention it.
不客氣。
Dialogue 6
Stand back from the door,please're plenty of seats in the rear.
請離開車門,後面有許多座位。
What's the fare,please?
請問票價是多少?
One yuan fifty it in the box here.
1元5角,把它放進箱子裏。
Is this the right bus to Zizhuyuan Park?
這是去紫竹院公園的汽車嗎?
Take a is No.12.
應該乘2路車,這是12路。
But somebody told me this was the right bus to take.
但有人告訴我應該坐這趟車,
I want to go to Tian'anmen Square,you see.
我要去天安門廣場。
Then this is the right on,please.
是這趟車,請往前走,
You're holding up the passengers.
您擋住了其他乘客。
Tian'anmen Square is the last stop but one.
天安門廣場在倒數第二站。
Would you please let me know when we get there?
到站的時候您能告訴我一下嗎?

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 25:在公共汽車上