當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 8:道歉及回答

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 8:道歉及回答

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

Unit 8 Making Apologies and Responding

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 8:道歉及回答

道歉及回答

Making appologies

道歉

Sorry.

對不起。

Sorry,I'm late.

對不起,我遲到了。

Sorry,I forgot to return the book for you.

對不起,我忘記替你還書了。

I'm(very)sorry.

我(非常)抱歉。

I'm(awfully)sorry about that.

對此我(非常)抱歉。

I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.

昨天發生的事我很抱歉。

I'm sorry for being late.

真抱歉,我來晚了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起,讓你久等了。

I'm awfully sorry,but I've lost the pen you lent me.

我非常抱歉,丟了你借給我的鋼筆。

I'm very sorry,but I forgot to post the letter for you.

我非常抱歉,忘記給你寄信了。

I(must)apologize.

我(必須)道歉。

I apologize for losing my temper.

對發脾氣的事,我向你道歉。

I do apologize about that.

我確實爲此向你道歉。

I have got to apologize for being late.

真抱歉,我來晚了。

I beg your pardon for my behavior this morning.

對今天早上的行爲,我請你原諒。

I do beg your pardon.

一定請你原諒。

Please excuse me for being late.

請原諒我來晚了。

Please excuse my behavior this morning.

請原諒我今天早上的行爲。

Forgive me.

原諒我吧。

Forgive my ignorance.

請原諒我的無知。

Please forgive me for interrupting you.

請原諒我打斷你一下。

Response

回答

That's(quite)all right.

(真的)沒關係。

That's OK.

沒關係。

Never mind.

沒關係,不必介意。

It doesn't matter.

不要緊。

It's nothing.

沒什麼。

Don't mention it.

不必再提了。

Don't worry about it.

別擔心。

Forget it.

把它忘了吧。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

I'm terribly sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

真對不起,給你添了那麼多的麻煩。

That's all right.

沒關係。

Dialogue 2

I'm sorry,but I can't find the book you lent me.

對不起,我找不到你錯給我的那本書了。

Oh,that's all right.

哦,沒關係。

I must apologize.I'll buy you a new one tomorrow.

我必須向道歉。明天我會買一本新的給你。

No,please don't.I couldn't let you do that.

別,請別這樣。我不能讓你這麼做。

Dialogue 3

I'm afraid I've spilt ink all over the table-cloth.

我恐怕把墨水灑濺滿了你的桌布。

Oh,never mind about that.

哦,那沒關係。

I'm terribly 't you let me pay for it?

抱歉極了。你同意我賠償這塊桌布嗎?

No,I won't hear of it.

不,別再提這件事了。

Dialogue 4

Adam,I'm sorry!

亞當,對不起。

But where have you been,Alice?You're over an hour late.

愛麗思,你到哪裏去了?你遲到超過一個小時了。

Yes,but I couldn't help it.I was late getting off work for a start,

是的,但我身不由己。一開始我就遲下班,

and then I missed the bus I did catch got caught in a traffic jam.

然後錯過了公共汽車。我後來坐上的公共汽車又遇到了交通堵塞。

It was one thing after another.

倒黴事真是接踵而來。

But why were you getting off work so late?

那你爲什麼遲了下班呢?

The office close at six,doesn't it?

辦公室六點關門,對嗎?

Yes,but there's a rush on at the moment,

是的,但那時有點急事,

and my boss asked me to do some urgent letters.

我的老闆要我處理一些緊急的信件

But didn't you tell him you had an appointment?

但你爲什麼不告訴他你有個約會呢?

Well,no.I thought I'd finish in about five minutes

哦,我沒有。我以爲我能在五分鐘內完成它,

and I didn't want to be difficult about just a few minutes.

我不想在僅僅幾分鐘的事情斤斤計較。

If it hadn't been for missing the bus and the traffic,

如果沒有錯過公共汽車和遇到交通堵塞,

I wouldn't have been so late.I'm sorry.

我不會那麼晚的。

Well,you're that's the main thing.

嗯,你已經在這裏了。這纔是最重要的。