當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 19:在郵局

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 19:在郵局

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

Unit 19 At the Post Office

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 19:在郵局

在郵局

Where's the nearest post office?

最近的郵局在哪兒?

How do I get th the post office?

我該怎麼去郵局?

What time does the post offic open(close)?

郵局什麼時候開門(關門)?

How much is an airmail letter to the People's Republic ofChina?

一封寄到中華人民共和國的航空信件的郵資是多少?

Excuse d you please find the zip codes for all these letters?

勞駕,您能幫我查一下這些信件的郵政編碼嗎?

I'd like to send this letter Special Delivery.

我想將這封信按特種快遞寄出。

I'd like to send this letter to New York.

我想寄這封信到紐約。

Please paste this"AIR MALL"sticker on the envelope when you send it by airmail.

你要寄航空郵件時,請把這張“航空郵件”的貼紙貼在信封上。

I want to have this letter registered.

我這封信要寄掛號。

It's not overweight.

並未超重。

Do you have commemorative stamps?

你們有紀念郵票嗎?

Is it sufficiently stamped?

郵票貼足了嗎?

How long does this letter take to go there by airmail?

這封信按航空郵件寄,多久才能到?

What does this parcel contain?

這個包裹裏裝的是什麼?

I want to send a telegram(cable,telex) much per word?

我要發一份電報,每個字多少錢?

Where can I buy envelopes and writing paper?

哪兒可以買到信封和信紙?

This is the postal receipt.

這是郵寄收據。

Would you give me an international stamp coupon,please?

請給我一張國際郵券好嗎?

Can I catch the last mail today?

今天我能趕上今天最後一個郵班嗎?

The parcel counter is the third on the left.

包裹櫃檯在左邊第三個。

If the cable is urgent,the rate will be doubled.

如果是加急電報,費率加倍。

Please sign this order.

請籤一下這張匯票。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

What's the postage on these letters to HongKong,please?

請問,這些信寄往香港的郵資是多少?

I'll have to you need anything else?

我要查一下,您還需要什麼嗎?

one-dollar stamps,please.

是的,請給我五張1美元郵票。

That'll be 14 dollars in all.

總共14美元。

Dialogue 2

Three twenty-five cent stamps,please.

請給我三張25美分的郵票。

Here you nty-five cents,please.

好的。請給我75分。

And please send this letter by registered mail.

還要將這封信寄掛號。

Is there anything valuable in it?

裏面有什麼重要的東西嗎?

There's a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.

裏面有一張200元支票及一張照片。

Shall I make out a receipt?

您需要開一張收據嗎?

No,don't bother.

不用了,不用麻煩。

That will be ninety-five cents in all.

那總共需要95分。

Dialogue 3

Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?

下一位!您好,先生,能爲您做什麼嗎?

Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents.

好的,總共要4美元20分。

comes to four dollars twenty cents.

好的,總共要4美元20分。

Here is five dollars.

給您5美元。

Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.

這是您的零錢,請等一下您的掛號收據。

I also want to pick up my is the notice.

我還想取包裹,這是通知單。

Let me a it need your signature on this note.

讓我看一看。嗯,等一會,給您,我們需要您在這張票據上簽名。

Oh,one more e can I mail this letter?

哦,還有一件事,我在哪兒投這封信?

Drop it in the mail box marked"Out of town"at that corner.

把它投進那個角落裏標有“外埠”的郵箱。

Thank you very much.

非常感謝

You're welcome.

不客氣。

Dialogue 4

Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?

麻煩您稱一下這封信,看看需要多少郵資,好嗎?

Do you want to send it by or registered mail?

您是要寄普通還是掛號信?

By ordinary air mail,please.

請給我寄普通航空信。

Anything of value in it?

裏面有什麼值錢的東西嗎?

A postal order for four hundred dollars.

一張400美元的郵政匯票。

In that case,you'd better have it registered.

既然那樣,您最好寄掛號信。

Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?

當我的朋友收到這封信時,我會被通知嗎?

Yes,when your friend gets it,

是的,當您的朋友收到信後,

he'll sign a receipt,which will be sent to you by mail.

他將籤一張收據,這張收據會寄給您,

Then you can be sure it's been received.

您就可以確定他收到了。

All right,I'll have it registered,then.

好,那我就寄掛號信。

Dialogue 5

Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai,China?

您能告訴我如何把這個包裹郵寄到中國的上海嗎?

It contains only books.

裏面只有書。

You might send it as"Printed Matter".

您可以將其作爲“印刷品”郵寄。

I wonder if I could have it insured here?

我想知道可否對比投保?

Of much would you want to insure these books for?

當然,您想爲這些書投保多少?

Let me see...I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.

我看看,我想我能投保500美元。

Five hundred dollars,so you pay ten dollars for the insurance,

500美元,您付10美元保險金,

that's two percent of the total value of the article.

那是物品價值的2%。

Here's a check for ten dollars.

這是一張10美元的支票。