當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 27:在校園

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 27:在校園

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.83W 次

Unit 27 In the Campus

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 27:在校園

在校園

Borrowing books,magazines,etc.

借入圖書、雜誌等

I'd like to borrow a book on computers.

我想錯一本電腦方面的書。

I'd like to apply for a library card.

我想申請一下借書證。

I'd like to renew it for another week.

我想再續借一個星期。

Can you show me how to find the books in the stacks?

您能告訴我該怎樣在書架裏找書嗎?

Can you tell me how many books I can borrow at a time?

您能告訴我一次可以借幾本書嗎?

Can you tell me how long I can keep it?

您能告訴我這本書我可以保留多長時間嗎?

Lending books,magazines,etc.

借出圖書,雜誌等

You can find it in the card catalog.

你可以在目錄卡片裏找到它。

If you only know the author,just look it up in the author catalog.

如果你只知道作者,那就查作者目錄。

I'm afraid the book you want is checked out (taken,on loan,out).

您要的那本書恐怕已經借出了。

Please consult the card catalog first.

請先查卡片目錄。

Please return them by the due date.

請按時歸還。

Your book is two days 'll have to pay fines.

您的書已經過期兩天了,您得付罰款。

Classroom expressions

課堂用語

Has the bell gone?

打鈴了嗎?

Sit(up)properly.

坐好。

Please pay attention.

請注意。

Please come to the front of the class.

請到前面來。

Open your books to page...

打開書的第...頁。

Put away your books.

把書收好。

Hand in your papers,please.

請交練習本。

No helping.

不要提示。

That's all for today.

今天就講到這裏。

Class is over.

下課了。

May I ask a question?

我問個問題可以嗎?

Could you explain that again?

您能再解釋一遍嗎?

I'm sorry,but I couldn't follow you.

對不起,我聽不懂。

I'm sorry,but I'm still not clear about that point.

對不起,這一點我還是不很清楚。

Let me see.I think it's...

讓我想一想。我認爲...

I'm sorry,I don't know.

對不起,我不知道。

Work in class.

課堂活動

We shall read aloud.

我們將進行朗讀。

Please answer my(his,her)questions.

請回答我的(他的、她的)問題。

Please make sentences with the word (phrase)...

請用...這個詞(短語)造句。

Next,we shall play a game (do some exercise,etc.)

下面,我們做個遊戲(練習等等)。

Who would like to try?

誰願意試一試?

Please raise your hand.

請舉手。

For homework,do Exercise 1 and 2.

作業是練習1和2。

Review the last lesson.

複習前一課。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

Now let's recite the poem we learned last volunteers?

現在背誦上週學的那首詩。誰自告奮勇?

May I have a try?

我試試好嗎?

All right.

好的。

se sit anyone catch any mistakes?

好,請坐。有人聽到錯誤沒有呢?

If I'm not said"hasn't"instead of"haven't".

如果我沒弄錯的話,他說了“hasn't”,而應該是“haven't”。

You are right.

你說的對。

Who would like to answer?Clark?

誰想回答?Clark同學答好嗎?

Will you please repeat your question?

請您重複一下您的問題好嗎?

(repeats)Is that clear?

(重複)聽清了嗎?

Yes,that's quite clear.(Answers the question)

聽清了。(回答問題)

Is that right class?

同學們,他答對了嗎?

Oh,I'm sorry.I made a mistake.I should have said"The key is eight".

啊,對不起,我說錯了。我應該說“答案是8”。

Dialogue 2

Excuse you tell me how to find some books on social science?

請問,能告訴我怎樣查找社會科學書籍嗎?

see all these little drawers here and all the way around the walls?

當然。你看到靠牆排列的這一個個小抽屜了嗎?

Yes.

看見了。

These drawers contain cards desribing every book in our library.

這些抽屜裏裝着的卡片記錄了我們圖書館每一本圖書,

To-gether they constitute the library's "card catalog".

它們構成了圖書館的“卡片目錄”。

You can see that each drawer runs from one part of the alphabet to another.

你可以看到每個抽屜都從字母表中的某一部分排到另一部分。

Fox example,this drawer goes from SCA to SCM.

比如說這隻抽屜,就是從SCA排到SCM。

So if I'm looking for a look called A History of Western Society,

這麼說,如果我要找一本《西方社會史》的話,

I'd just look under "A".

就在“A”的分類下找。

'd look under "W".

不。應該在“W”下找。

The articles "a" and "the" don't count in our alphabetization,

冠詞“a”和“the”不包括在字母排列中。

and cards are generally omitted for extremely com-mon words

一般來說,目錄卡片往往省略一些特別常用的詞和詞組。

and phrases such as "history of","introduction to","story of" and so forth.

如:“的歷史”,“的介紹”,“的故事”等等。

What if I don't know the title of the book?

如果我不知道書名怎麼辦?

Well,you can look under the author's name.

那你可以在作者名下找。

Could you give me an example?

能舉個例子嗎?

Suppose you want to find a book by your iam Smith.

假如你要找一本你的導師威廉.史密斯教授寫的書,

You'd look under SMITH and then WILLIAM.

你可以先查史密斯,再查威廉。

Since that's very sommon name,

由於這是一個很常見的姓名,

you may have to go through several "William Smith"until you come to the one who wrote book on the subject

你可能要查閱好幾個威廉.史密斯,才能找到你所感興趣的那本書的作者。

Dialogue 3

!We've been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight.

喂,鮑布!這兩週來我們一直在忙於學習。

So why don't we take it easy this weekend?

這個週末我們放鬆一下怎麼樣?

Okay!What do you suggest?

好的,你有什麼主意?

How about seeing a play?I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.

去看一場戲怎麼樣?我聽說國家劇院在上演《哈姆雷特》。

Is that so?Why not?

真的嗎?爲什麼不呢?

(looking at a newspaper)Oh,dear me!

(一邊看着報紙)哦,真糟糕!

There's no performance at the National theater this weekend.

這個週末國家劇院沒有演出,

So we have to go to cinema instead.

因此我們只好看電影了。

What's on?

放什麼電影?

Let me With the Wind.

讓我看一看...嗯,《亂世佳人》。

It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.

週六晚上有六家電影院在放。

That sounds h is the nearest?

聽起來不錯。最近的是哪一家電影院?

Royal,I think.

啊,我想是皇家電影院。

What time does it start?

什麼時候開始?

Why don't we go to the 7:30 show?It is convenient to us,I think.

不如我們去看7:30那一場吧?我想這個時間很適合我們。

But we won't have enough time for dinner.

可我們沒有足夠的時間吃飯啊。

Do you want to go to the earlier or the later show?

那你要看早一點的還是晚一點的?

Ah...I fancy going to the later show.

嗯...我想看晚一點的。

Then,there's a 9:30 show.

那就看9:30那一場吧。

That's Okay,I think.

我想可以吧。

All right.

好吧。

dialogue 4

What are your weekend arrangements?

你的週末怎麼安排?

There're many things I can do on weekends.

週末我要做很多事。

What sort of things are you interested in?

你對怎麼樣的事感興趣?

I'm keen on talking short trips to nearby scenic spots.

我喜歡到附近的風景作短途旅行,

More often than not,I go with some of my friends.

經常是和一些朋友一起去。

By the way,what are your favorites?

那麼,你最喜歡做什麼?

I love swimming and cycling.

我喜歡游泳和騎自行車。

OnSunday morning I have swimming practice for an hour.

在星期天上午,我要游泳鍛鍊一小時,

In the afternoon, I just ride my bike around the city

而下午我還要花兩小時騎車在城裏轉一轉,或沿着鄉小路騎。

or along the country roads for almost two hours. That's great!I think they do you a lot of e do you swim?

真不錯!我想鍛鍊對你很有好處。你在哪兒游泳?

Mostly in the city's swimming pool.

大多數時候在城裏的游泳池,

But on occasion,I go to the beach with friends.

有時候同朋友一起到海邊遊。

Well,what do you do at leisure?

嗯,你在閒暇的時候做什麼?

I'm fond fo dancing.

我喜歡跳舞。

really know how to enjoy yourself.

很好,你真會享受生活。