當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part78:Taking a Bus乘公共汽車

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part78:Taking a Bus乘公共汽車

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

78 Taking a Bus
乘公共汽車
When will the bus leave?
車什麼時候開?
Excuse me,then will the bus leave?
A:請問車什麼時候開?
B:In two minutes.
B:兩分鐘以後開
When will it get to the terminal?
A:什麼時候到終點
B:4:30.
B:4:30
Does this bus get to .....?
這車到......嗎?
A:Does this bus get to Washington Square?
這輛車到華盛頓廣場嗎?
B:Oh, should take No.52 Tramcar.
不,您該乘坐52路有軌電車
A:Thank e can I take it?
謝謝。到哪兒去乘車呢?
Near the post office.
在郵局附近。
How much is the fare to....?
到....票價是多少?
A:How much is the fare to the Labor Park?
到勞動公園票價是多少?
A quarter.
25美分
A:Here you. tickets,please.
給你錢,買兩張票
B:Here's your change.
這是找您的錢
Can I get this bus?
坐這趟車能到....嗎?
A:Can I get to Cambridge University on this bus?
這這趟車能到劍橋大學嗎?
B:Yes,get in,s,please.
能,上車吧,夫人.您請買票。
A:How much is it?
A:多少錢?
B:50 pence.
五十便士。
Could you please tell me where I should get off?
請問我在哪兒下車呢?
A:Could you please tell me where I should get off?
請問我在哪兒下車呢?
B:'s your destination,please?
B:您去哪兒?
Yellow Stone Park.
A:黃石公園。
That's the third stop.
第三站就是。
How many stops are there to.....?
到.....有幾站?
A:Excuse me,how many stops are there to the Bank of England?
請問,到英格蘭銀行有幾站?
Six altogether.
共有6個站。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Is this the right bus for.....?
到.....坐這趟車對嗎?
A:Is this the right bus for the Red Lion Hotel?
這是去紅獅旅館的車嗎?
B:Oh, should take Tram No.12
不,你應該做12路有軌電車。
Where can I take it?
在哪兒做?
B:Two blocks down the street.
沿這條街再走兩個街區有一個站.
What's the stop called?
這叫什麼站?
What's the stip called?
這叫什麼站?
International Fair Center.
國際博覽中心。
The next stop will be friendship Circus then?
那麼下站就是友好廣場吧?
That's right. What's the fare to....?
對 到....票價是多少?
What's the fare to Henderson Street?
到亨得森大街多少錢?
A half dollar.
50美分
A:What about the fare to the terminal?
到終點站呢?
70 cents.
70美分
Will the bus take me to...?
坐這趟車能到....嗎?
A:Excuse me,will this bus take me to this address?
請問,坐這趟車能到這個地址嗎?
B:No,I'm afraid you have to walk to the next stop.
不行,恐怕你的走到下一站
How far is it?
有多遠?
Walk down this 's only three minutes walk.
沿着這條街向前走,走三分鐘就到.
Do I have to change....?
我的換....嗎?
A:Do I have to change at China-town?
我必須在唐人街換車嗎?
Yes,and change to Bus No.s
B:是的,換乘八路
Is this a local bus?
這是市內車嗎?
B:Yes,but we only go as far as the city bank.
是的,但是車到銀行就不向前開了.
A:I really appreciate your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
The bus goes past.....
車過.....
A:The bus goes past Empire State Building?
這輛車經過帝國大廈嗎?
B:Yes,but the bus stop is a block away form it.
是的,但是車站離那裏還有一個街區.
Where should I get off?
那我在哪兒下車好呢?
The church. Thank you.
在教堂那兒? 謝謝
This is your stop.
你到站了。
A:This is your stop.
你到站了。
Thank the way,which bus should I change to get to the Park Hotel?
謝謝.順便問一下,到帕克旅館換乘哪輛車
A:The hotel is right here.
A:旅館就在這兒。
You can ....
你可以在.....換乘....
A:Where can I get a transfer to No.216?
:我在哪兒換乘216路?
B:You can change at this stop for it.
你可以在這一站換車。
A:So I've got to hurry up.
那我的快一點了。
Mind out! You can take.....
當心! 你可以乘坐......
A:You can take Bus No.22
你可以乘坐22路。
B:How often does it run?
多長時間一趟?
Every five minutes.
五分鐘。
B:Oh,here comes the bus!
哦,車來了!
You have missed your stip.
你過站了。
A:I'm sorry,'ve missed your stop.
對不起,你過站了
Oh,really? You'd better get off at this stip. All right.
真的嗎?您最好在這站下車.好吧.
You've got on the wrong bus.
你上錯車了。
A:I'm afraid you've got on the wrong bus.
恐怕你乘錯車了
B:Did I? Then which one should I take?
真的?那麼我該做哪一輛?
A: comes every 4 minutes.
二路,每四分鐘一趟。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I don't know when to get off.
我不知道什麼時候下車。
A:I'm sorry I don't know when to get off.
對不起,我不知道什麼時候瞎扯
Would you remind me then my stop comes?
到站提醒我一下好嗎?
B: more stops after this one.
沒問題,再過兩站就到。
Thanks a lot.
謝謝。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part78:Taking a Bus乘公共汽車