當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part52:Worry and Fear擔心與恐懼

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part52:Worry and Fear擔心與恐懼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

52 Worry and Fear
擔心與恐懼
s me the creeps.
使我毛骨悚然。(較隨便)
A:Look out! B:What's it?
小心!什麼事?
A:You must have rolled over something just now.
你剛纔一定是壓過了什麼東西。
B:What you said gives me the creeps!
你的話使我毛骨悚然!
I'm worried sick that...
我真擔心死了。(較隨便)
A:I'm worried sick that she might leave me one day.
想到有一天她要離開我,我真擔心死了.
B:I'll teach you how to keep her.A:Tell me,please.
我教你怎麼留住她.現在就教我吧.
B:After you've solved this problem for me.
先幫瞭解決這個問題之後再說。
I'm really in a flap about...
使我慌極了。(較隨便)
A:I'm really in a flap about the interview.
想到面試我心慌極了。
B:Take it 've made enough preparations.
別擔心.你已經做好了充分的準備。
I'm in such a need of the job that I can't afford any mistakes.
我太需要這份工作了.我可不能犯什麼錯.
B:I'm sure you'll pass it.
我相信你會通過的。
I'm scared that...
我擔心......。(較隨便)
A:I'm scared that she might not come back.
我擔心她可能不回來了。
B:No,I don't think she's that strong-minded.
不會的,她的意志沒有那麼堅強。
A:But she took her luggage away with her.
但是她把行李也拿走了。
B:She will be back can wait and see.
她很快就會回來的。你等着瞧吧。
I was scared stiff of...
把我嚇得要死。(較隨便)
A:I was scared stiff of giving my first performance.
第一次上臺演出把我嚇得要死。
B;Were you?your performancce was excellent.
是嗎?你的演出棒極了。
A:Thank you for your kindly words.
謝謝你的讚揚。
I was afraid to...
我怕......。(通用)
A:I dreamt of God last night.
我昨夜夢見上帝了。
b:Yes?Did you say hello to Him?
是嗎?你跟他打招呼了嗎?
No,I was afraid to talk to Him in case He would find out my degraded soul.
沒有我不敢和他說話,怕他發現我墮落的靈魂.
I don't know what to do.
我真不知道該怎麼辦。(通用)
A:I don't know what to do,if I can't find the money.
如果找不到這筆錢,我真不知道該怎麼辦.
B:Don't worry yourself too much.
別太着急。
A:It's a large sum of money.I can't afford to lose it.
這是一大筆錢,丟了我可賠不起。
I'm afraid of...
我害怕......。(通用)
A:Do you like snakes?
你喜歡蛇嗎?
B:Of course not.I'm afraid of them.
當然不喜歡,我害怕蛇。
A:I mean,do you like snake meat?
我是說你喜歡吃蛇肉嗎?
B:I'm afraid I'll feel sick at the sight of it.
恐怕我一看見就噁心。
You frightened me to death,
真是把我嚇死了。(通用)
A:Staying out all night,you frightened me to death.
你整夜不回家,真是把我嚇死了。
B:I stayed with my friends.
我和朋友們在一起了。
A:You should at least give me a call.
你至少應該打個電話。
B:I'm sorry,Mum.
對不起,媽媽。
I'm really terrified of...
我最怕......。(通用)
A:You know something?I met my uncle yesterday.
你知道嗎?我昨天遇到叔叔了。
B:It's nothing special.
這有什麼!
A:But my unmcle died years ago.
但是我叔叔死了好多年了。
B:Oh,stop! I'm really terrfied of hearing that kind of stories.
我的天,別說了!我最怕聽到這種事。
I was terrified out of my mind when...
我簡直嚇呆了。(通用)
A:Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
B:I'll be all fight soon.
沒事,
I was terrified out of my mind when I watched him fall from the wire.
我看到他從鋼絲上掉下來,我簡直嚇呆了.
A:Don't 's an acrobat. B:I see.
別擔心,他是個雜技演員。我知道。
I'm frightened to...
我害怕......。(通用)
A:I'm frightened to fly a hot-air balloon.
我害怕乘坐熱氣球。
B:Have you ever done that?it must be very exciting.
你坐過嗎?一定很刺激。
A:Unfortunately,I can't enjoy floating scene made me dizzy.
很可惜,我享受不了.漂浮的風景使我眩暈.
B:What a pity!
真可惜。
I'm really terrified to ...
我真是嚇壞了。(通用)
A:I'm really terrified to witness the slaughter.
目睹這場屠殺我真是嚇壞了。
B:cone on, didn't witness any was a movie.
親愛的,快別這麼說,沒有什麼屠殺,是一部電影.
A:But it's a movie reflecting history.
但是這是一部反映歷史的電影。
I'm worrying that...
我擔心......。(通用)
A:I'm worrying that she may be lost.
我擔心她會這迷路。
B:Be 's familiar with the area.
放心,她很熟悉這個地方。
A:After all,she's a 5-year-old kid.
她畢竟只是個五歲的孩子。
B:OK.I'll go out and look for her.
好吧,那我出去找找她。
You terrified me out of my wits,
真是把我嚇死了。(通用)
A:Saying you wanted to kikk yourself,you terrified me out of my wits.
你說要自殺,真是把我嚇死了。 
B:I was making a joke on you.
跟你開個玩笑。
A:That's too much.
那也太過分了。
B:Dear,forgive me.I won't do it again.
親愛的,原諒我,我再不會這樣了。
It's a worry to me...
我擔心......。(通用語
A:It's a worry to me whether he's able to pass the exam or not.
我擔心他考試能不能不及格。
B:I think he's able to pass with your help.
有你的幫助我想他能夠通過。
A:I'm not so sure.
我可不那麼肯定。
B:He's been working hard recently,hasn't he?
他最近學習一直很努力的,是吧?
I must admit I was rather disturbed to...
我得承認......我甚感不安。(較正式)
A:Have you heard that the earth will explode in 1999?
地球1999年要爆炸,聽說了嗎?
B:No,I never listen to the gossip.
沒有,我從不聽信謠言。
It's not gossip.I came across it in a book written by a great prophet.
不是謠言.我是在一個有名的預言家寫的書裏看到的
I must admit I'm rather disturbed to hear it.
我得承認聽到這條消息我很不安。
I fear for...
我真替......擔心。(較正式)
I fear for the safety of those mountain-climbers in this sudden bad weather.
天氣突然變壞,我真替登山運動員擔心。
B:Just sit down and relax yourself.
坐下來,放鬆一下吧。
A:How can you be so assured?
你怎麼這麼坦然呢?
B:We've been watching them attentively through the monitor.
我們一直通過監視器注意他們的行蹤.
I was petrified to...
我都嚇壞了。(較正式)
A:Did you enjoy your trip to africa?
在非洲玩得開心嗎?
B:Yes,I was so exciting.
很開心,太讓人激動了。
A:Anything special to tell me?
有什麼特別的事要告訴我嗎?
B:I was petrified to see a huge rhino bearing down on me.
看見一頭大犀牛朝我衝過來我都嚇壞了.
some cause for concern.
令人擔憂。(較正式)
A:Serious pollution in modern cities gives some cause for concern.
現代城市中的嚴重污染令人擔憂.
B:Yeah,we're breathing poisonous air every day.
是啊,我們每天都在呼吸有毒空氣.
A:I think it's time for the govemment to take action.
我認爲政府該採取行動了。
B:I absolutely agree with you.
我絕對同意你的意見。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part52:Worry and Fear擔心與恐懼