當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part73:Paying a Visit拜訪

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part73:Paying a Visit拜訪

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

73 Paying a Visit
73 拜訪
Will it be right to visit you this evening?
今晚去看你好嗎?
A: Will it be all right to visit you this evening?
A: 今晚去看您好嗎?
B: I'm sorry,but I have an appointment this evening.
B: 對不起,今晚我已經有約了。
How about tomorrow evening?
明天晚上好嗎?
A: It's fine with me.
A: 我沒問題。
Do you mind if we call on you this evening?
今晚我們去拜訪您,您介意嗎?
A: Do you mind if we call on you this evening?
今晚我們去拜訪您,您介意嗎?
B: Of course not,we'd be happy if you could come.
當然不,您能來我們會非常高興的。
What time will you be able to come?
什麼時間到呢?
A: How about seven o'clock?
A: 七點怎麼樣?
B: 'll be expecting you.
B: 好的,我們恭候您。
Is this h's residence?
這是史密斯先生的寓所嗎?
A: Is this h's residence?B: Yes,it is.
這是史密斯先生的寓所嗎?是的。
A: My name is h in? B: Yes,he is.
我叫保羅.史密斯先生在家嗎?在家.
How nice of you to come!
您來了太好了!
A: How nice of you to come!
A: 您來了太好了!
B: It's been a long time,hasn't it?How have you been?
好久不見了,不是嗎?你還好嗎?
A: Just fine, you?
A: 很好,謝謝。你呢?
B: I've never been better,thanks.
B: 很好。
Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
請坐,不要拘束。
A: Come on se take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
A: 請坐,不要拘束。
B: Thank you.
B: 謝謝。
It's so good of you both to come.
你們兩個都來了,太好了。
A: Good evening,n.
A: 布朗先生,晚上好。
B: Good evening, evening,Mary.
B: 晚上好,戴維,瑪麗。
It's so good of you both to come.
你們兩位都來了,太好了!
A: It's nice of you to invite us.
A: 謝謝您邀請我們。
Can I get you...?
我給你拿點......好嗎?
A: Now,David,can I get you a drink?What will you have?
戴維,來點兒飲料好嗎?喝點什麼?
B: Coffee,please.
B: 來點兒咖啡吧。
A: What about you,Mary? B: Coke is k you.
瑪麗,你呢?可樂就行。謝謝。
It's pleasure to meet you.
見到你很高興。
A: Alice,this is David and this is this is my wife,Alice.
愛麗絲,這是戴維,這是瑪麗.這是我的妻子愛麗絲
B: It's a pleasure to meet you.
B: 見到你很高興。
C: It's a pleasure to meet you,too.
C: 我也很高興。
Who's it?
誰呀?
A: (knocking at the door) May I come in?
A: (敲門)我可以進來嗎?
B: Who's it? A: It's me,peter. B: Oh,it's you.
是誰呀?是我,彼德。 噢,是你呀?
I'm sorry,but he's not in.
很抱歉,他不在家。
A: Good afternoon,on.I've come to see on.
下午好,威爾遜太太,我來看看威爾遜先生.
B: Oh,good afternon,son.I'm sorry,but he's not in.
下午好,傑克遜先生.很抱歉,他不在,
He's away on business.
出差了。
A: Oh!I just want to drop in on him for a chat.
A: 噢,我只是順便來和他聊聊天。
B: Please come in,son.
B: 請進,傑克遜先生。
A: No,thank se tell him to phone me when he comes back.
不用了,謝謝.他回來後請告訴他給我打個電話.
Let me....
我來....
A: Let me clear away the broken glass.
A: 我來收拾碎杯子吧。
B: No,I can manage it sit down,please.
不用了,我一個人就行了.請坐吧.
It's very careless of me to have broken your glass. B: Never mind.
怪我太粗心,打碎了您的杯子.不要緊。
It's four o'clock already.I have to leave,but I think I must.
A: 已經四點了,我真不願意離開。
A: It's four o'clock already.I hate to leave,but I think I must.
A: 已經四點了,我真不願意離開。
B: Can you stay a little longer?
B: 可是還得走啊。
A: I'm sorry,but I can't.
A: 對不起,不能呆了。
I had a wonderful....
....過得非常愉快!
A: I had a wonderful evening.
A: 我晚上過得非常愉快。
B: I did, and visit us again,will you? A: I will.
我也是.再來我們這裏,好嗎?A:我會的.
Don't forget to....
別忘了....
A: It's getting late.I'm afraid I have to leave.
A: 天兒不早了,恐怕我得走了。
Thank you for a most wonderful evening.
謝謝你陪我度過了一個愉快的夜晚。
B: Don't mention 't forget to take your daughter along next .
別客氣,下次別忘了帶你的女兒來.好的。
Good night,then.
晚安!
A: It's 's high time I left.
A: 時間不早餓,我該走了。
Thank you for a most wonderful evening.
多謝你使我過了一個愉快的夜晚。
B: Don't mention it.
B: 別客氣。
A: Good night then! B: Good night!
A: 晚安!B: 晚安!
I hope we'll get together again -bye for now.
希望不久再相聚,現在再見吧。
A: It's getting late.I really have to go.
A: 天晚了,我真的該走了。
I hope we'll get together again soon.
希望不久再相聚,現在再見吧。
B: I hope so.A good journey to you! A: Thank you.
我也希望如此,祝你旅途順利!謝謝。
Keep in touch!
經常聯繫!
A: I really have a good time k you very much.
A: 我在這兒過得很開心。謝謝。
B: Keep in touch! A: I promise.
B: 常聯繫!A: 我保證。
Mind how you !
走好,再見吧!
A: I have to get moving. B: Mind how you !
我得走了。 走好,再見!
A: Thank -bye!
A: 謝謝,再見!
I'd like to say goodbye to you all.
跟大家告別啦。
A: It's late now.I'd like to say goodbye to you all.
天晚了,跟大家告別啦。
B: Drive slowly. A: Thank you.I will.
開車慢着點。A: 謝謝,我會的。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part73:Paying a Visit拜訪