當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part60:At the Doctor's看醫生

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part60:At the Doctor's看醫生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.31K 次

60 At the Doctor's
60 看醫生
How are you feeling today?
我今天感覺怎麼樣?
A:Good morning,doctor.
A:早上好,醫生.
B:Good morning, are you feeling today? A:Very bad.
早上好,比爾.今天你感覺怎麼樣?非常糟糕.
When did you begin to feel it?
你是什麼時候開始有這種感覺的?
A:When did you begin to feel it?
A:你是什麼時候開始有這種感覺的?
B:Ever since the day before yesterday.
B:就從前天.
A:Let me take your temperature.
A:讓我給你量量體溫.
I don't feel like....
我不想....
A:How do you feel?
A:你感覺怎麼樣?
B:I don't feel like eating anything. I feel like vomiting.
B:我什麼也不想吃,想吐.
A:How long has this been going on?B:For two days.
A:你這樣有多久了?B:兩天.
Do you have a headache and a cough?
你頭痛咳嗽嗎?
A:Do you have a headache and a cough? B:Yeah, I do.
A:你頭痛咳嗽嗎?B:是的.
A:Do you have a temperature? B:No, I don't.
A:發燒嗎?B:不,不發燒.
Have you got any feeling of....?
你覺得....嗎?
A:How are you feeling today? B:Very bad.
A:今天你感覺怎麼樣?B:很不好.
A:Have you got any feeling of nausea?B:Yes, pretty much.
A:你覺得噁心嗎?B:是的,很厲害.
Are your bowels acting properly?
你的大便正常嗎?
A:Did you have pains in your stomach before? B:Yes, I did.
A:你以前胃疼過嗎?B:疼過.
A:Are your bowels acting properly?B:Not really.
A:你大便正常嗎?B:不太正常.
I am suffering from insomnia.
我最近一直失眠.
A:I am suffering from insomnia, and I've got a humming, too.
A:我最近一直失眠,且伴有耳鳴.
B:Have you had too much stress recently?
B:你近來是不是太累了?
A:Yes. My Whole body feels weak.
A:是的,我感覺渾身無力.
What do you complain of?
你有什麼不舒服?
A:What do you complain of?
A:你有什麼不舒服?
B:I'm aching all over.
B:我渾身痛.
A:How long have you been feeling like this? B:Ever since yesterday.
A:你這樣多久了?B:從昨天開始.
Your case record,please.
請把你的病志卡給我.
A:Doctor,I have a bad headache, and I think I have a fever,too.
A:醫生,我的頭特別疼,我感覺我在發燒.
B:Your case record,please.
B:請把你的病志卡給我.
I'm sorry.I don't have a case record is my initial visit.
對不起,我在這兒沒有病志卡,我是第一次來這兒看病.
Any vomiting?
嘔吐嗎?
A:Any vomiting?
A:嘔吐嗎?
B:Yes, I feel sick all the time.
B:是的.總感覺噁心.
A:Have you tried any medicine? B:No.
A:吃過什麼藥了嗎?B:沒有.
A:Then I suggest you go to gynecology for further examination.
A:那麼我建立你去婦科進一步檢查一下.
How bad is it?
嚴重嗎?
A:Doctor,I have regular headache these days.
A:大夫,我最近總頭疼.
B:How bad is it? A:Splitting.
B:嚴重嗎?A:頭痛得厲害.
B:I advise you have a CT.
B:建議你作CT 檢查.
Do You feel....?
你感到....嗎?
A:Do you feel short-winded?
A:你覺得氣急嗎?
B:Yes, sometimes I feel short of breath.
B:是的,有時我感到喘不過氣來.
A:Do you have pain in your chest?
A:胸痛嗎?
B:Yes, regularly.
B:是的,經常痛.
What's the trouble?
怎麼了?
A:What's the trouble?
A:怎麼了?
B:I've been losing sleep.
B:我總是失眠.
A:Is it serious?
A:嚴重嗎?
B:It's getting more and more serious.
B:一天比一天重.
Please unfasten your jacket and shirt and let me examine your heart and chest
請解開你上衣和襯衫的鈕釦,我來聽聽你的心肺
A:Hello, doctor. I've coughed badly these days.
大夫,你好,我這幾天咳嗽得厲害.
Please unfasten you jacket and shirt and let me examine your heart and chest...
請解開你上衣和襯衫的鈕釦,我來聽聽你的心肺.
There's nothing to worry about. Your heart and chest are normal.
沒什麼可擔心的,你的心肺正常.
Just put this thermometer under your armpit
把體溫表放在腋下,
and I'll see if you've got a temperature.
看看是不是在發燒.
A:I feel very bad today.
A:我今天感覺很難受.
B:Just put this thermometer under your armpit
B:把體溫表放在腋下,
and I'll see if you've got a temperature.
看看是不是在發燒.
(After three minutes) You do have a temperature.
(三分鐘以後)你確實發燒,
I'll give you an injection. You'll feel better soon.
我給你打一針,很快就會好的.
Open your mouth so that I can look at your throat.
張開嘴,我來看看你的喉嚨.
A:I have a sore throat, doctor.
A:醫生,我嗓子好痛.
B:Open your mouth so that I can look at your throat. Say "Ah"A:Ah.
張開嘴,我看看你的喉嚨.說"啊".A:"啊"
I'll prescribe some medicine for you. It will relieve the pain in your throat
我給你開點藥,這藥雙腳減輕嗓子的疼痛
An operation is needed to remove your....
需做手術摘除你的......
A:Doctor, I have a very sore throat.
A:醫生,我嗓子很痛.
B:Open your mouth and let me look at your ction.
張開嘴,我看看你的嗓子...發炎了,
An operation is needed to remove your tonsils.
需做手術摘除你的扁桃體.
The tooth will have to be taken out.
這顆牙得拔掉.這顆牙.
A:Doctor,this tooth often gives me pain.
A:醫生,我這顆牙總疼.
B:It will have to be taken out.
B:這顆牙得拔掉.
Let me give you a needle to numb the tooth.
我先給你打一針麻藥.
A:Is it very painful to have it taken out? B:No.
A:拔牙很疼嗎?不疼.
I'm afraid you'll have to be operated on for...
...恐怕你得做手術治療...
A:I feel a bad pain in here.
A:我這裏很痛.
B:Go and have these tests, first.
B:先去進行這些檢查.
A:(with the test results in his hand) Here you are, doctor.
(手裏拿着檢查結果)給您, 醫生.
B:I'm afraid you'll have to be operated on for appendicitis.
B:恐怕你得手術治療闌尾炎.
How about your appetite?
胃口怎麼樣?
A:I have sharp stomachache,doctor.
A:大夫,我胃痛的厲害.
B:How about your appetite?
B:胃口怎麼樣?
A:Not so good as before.I can't eat much.
A:不如以前好.我吃不多.
B:I'm afraid it's an acute gastritis.
B:恐怕是急性胃炎.
How's your sleep?
睡眠怎麼樣?
A:I always feel dizzy and tired recently.
A:最近總感到頭暈乏力.
B:How's your sleep?
B:睡眠怎麼樣?
A:I couldn't Sleep well because I've got a fever.
A:因爲發燒睡不好.
B:It sounds as if you've caught a cold.
B:好像你感冒了.
It seems as if....
看來好像....
A:It seems as if you've had a cold and runny nose,sneezing all the time.
看來你得了感冒,愛流鼻涕,打噴嚏,
Seem to have pain all , how long have you been like this?
好像渾身都疼.你這樣多久了?
B:Since a week ago.
B:一週了.
A:Then you've got the flu, but not very serious.
A:你患了流感,但是不太嚴重.
Here's your prescription. You'll be all right soon.
給你處方,很快就會好的.
It hurts much in.....
疼......
I'm feeling rather out of sorts these hurts much in the belly.
A:這幾天我不舒服,肚子疼.
B:Do you have more movements?
B:大便次數多嗎?
A:Yes, I had two this morning.
A:多,早晨去過兩次了.
B:There's a bad virus going around here and maybe that's the cause.
最近有一種病毒在流行,可能是它的原因.
I'm afraid it's a case of....
恐怕是.....
A:Any pain here?
A:這兒疼嗎?
B:Yes, it's sharp pain but just off and on.
B:疼,疼得厲害,時斷時續.
A:Breathe deeply. Does it hurt when I press your chest?
A:深呼吸,壓你的胸部疼不疼?
B:Yes,it hurts much when I cough.
B:疼,咳嗽時疼得厲害.
A:Go and have your chest X-rared. I'm afraid it's a case of TB.
去照一張X光片.我擔心是肺結核.
Do you mean I'm suffering....
你是說我得了.....?
A:You've got a faint murmur of your heart.
A:你的心臟有雜音,
You must have an electrocardiograph examination.
應該做個心電圖.
B:Do you mean I'm suffering a heart disease?
B:你是說我得了心臟病?
A:I need the chart to be sure.
A:有心電圖才確診.
Don't worry, it's not so serious as it looks.
不要擔心 ,沒有那麼嚴重.
I've kept getting a roaring in my ears and giddiness.
我老是感到耳鳴和頭暈眼花.
A:I've kept getting a roaring in my ears and giddiness.
A:我老是感到耳鳴眼花.
B:How long has this been going on? A:A week.
B:這樣多久了?A:一週.
B:Keep warm and drink plenty of hot water and get plenty of rest.
B:穿暖和些,多喝熱水,多休息.
often a chronic disease. I'LL give you some Chinese medicine.
...往往是一種慢性病,我給你開一些中藥.
Doctor,I feel very sore in my knees.I wonder what you can do about it.
醫生,我的膝蓋很酸,你看該怎麼治療?
Rheumatism is often a chronic disease.I'll give you some Chinese medicine.
風溼病往往是一種慢性病,我給你開一些中藥.
A:Will you use acupuncture on me?
A:要給我鍼灸嗎?
B:I will when I think it's necessary.
B:我認爲必要時會的.
How far pregnant are you?
你懷孕多久了?
A:Doctor,I feel like vomiting,and I have no appetite at all.
A:醫生,我想吐,一點胃口也沒有.
B:How far pregnant are you?
B:你懷孕多久了?
A:For about six weeks.
A:大約六個星期.
B:Drink plenty of hot water and lie in bed, and you'll feel better soon.
多喝此熱水,躺在牀上休息,你就會感覺好些的
I think I've caught a....
可能是.....了.
A:You look rather pale.
A:你的臉色很蒼白
B:I think I've caught a cold.
B:可能是感冒了.
A:Take these pills and try to rest as much as possible.
A:吃這種藥,儘可能多休息.
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝.
I think you need a shot to relieve the pain first.
我覺得你應該先打一針止止疼.
A:I feel ill.
A:我很難受.
B:What's the trouble?
B:怎麼了?
A:I've got a sore throat and I can't eat food.
A:嗓子疼,吃不下飯.
B:I think you need a shot to relieve the pain first.
B:我覺得你應該先打一針止止疼.
By the way,I advise you give up drinking and smoking.
我還想建議你戒掉菸酒.
Don't overdo things.
不要過度勞累.
A:I suggest you have your appendix removed.
A:建議你所闌尾切除掉.
B:What should I do to get over soon?
B:怎樣才能快點兒恢復呢?
A:Don't overdo things, and try to stay in bed for a few days.
不要過度勞累,儘量在牀上休息幾天.
B:Thank you,doctor.
B:謝謝大夫.
Too much dieting will do you harm.
過分節食對身體有害.
A:You look pale,anything wrong?
你看起來很蒼白,身體不適嗎?
B:I'm on a diet but only get weaker.
我在節食,結果越來越虛弱.
A:Too much dieting will do you harm.
A:過分節食對身體有害.
Try to change your diet and eat less but more times.
改變一下你的飲食結構,少吃多餐.
B:OK,Thank you.
B:好的,謝謝.
helpful for your health.
....對你的健康有益.
A:Well, I'd better take your blood pressure.
A:我來測一下你的血壓.
It's 180/120. I'm afraid it's a bit higher than the average.
180/120,恐怕有點兒高.
B:Anything serious?
B:嚴重嗎?
Oh,on,but I think more vegetable and less meat is helpful for your health.
不,但是我覺得我最好多吃蔬菜少吃肉.
If your blood pressure goes up steadily,it will be dangerous.
如果血壓持續升高就危險了.
Could you tell me how to take the medicine?
告訴我怎樣服這種藥,好嗎?
A:Doctor,could you tell me how to take the medicine?
大夫,能說說怎麼吃這種藥嗎?
Sure,as in your case,I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day
當然,依你的病情來看,我建議你這種藥一天三次,一次一片.
and the bottle of cough syrup should be taken 5 ml every two hours.
這瓶止咳糖漿每兩小時五毫升.
A:Any other suggestions?
A:還有別的建議嗎?
B:I hope you try some traditional Chinese medicine.
B:我希望你試試傳統中藥.
What's this for?
這是治什麼的?
A:Doctor,what is this for,can you tell me?
A:大夫,這是治什麼的?
B:This is for reducing the fever,
B:這是退燒的.
and this will relieve your pain and subdue this inflammation.
這個可以消炎止痛.
A:I k you.
A:我明白了.謝謝.
B:Remember this solution is for external use only.
B:記住,這藥只能外用.
Here's my prescription. Please take it to the dispensary.
這是我開的處方,請拿它到藥房取藥.
A:Here's my prescription. Please take it to the dispensary.
A:這是我開的處方,請拿它到藥房取藥.
B:Thank you, doctor.
B:謝謝醫生.
A:Take two of these capsules each time, three times a day.
A:一次服兩次,一日三次.
I'll give you some.....
我給你開點.....
Good morning,doctor.I feel a pain in my chest and I cough badly.
早上好,大夫,我感到胸部有點痛而且咳嗽得很厲害
That's the flu.I'll give you some cough medicine and some antibiotic pills.
是流感症狀,我給你開點咳嗽藥和抗生素藥.
A:Thank you,doctor.
A:謝謝您,大夫.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part60:At the Doctor's看醫生