當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part58:At the Bank在銀行

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part58:At the Bank在銀行

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.85K 次

58 At the Bank
58 在銀行
I'd like to open an account.
我想開立個賬戶
A:May I help you,sir?
A:先生,我能幫您忙嗎?
B:I'd like to open an account,
B:我想開個賬戶.
A:What kind of account do you like to open?
A:您想開什麼類型的賬戶?
B:I'd like to open a savings account.
B:儲蓄賬戶.
You may choose one from....
您可以從....中選擇一種.
A:Would you please tell me something about time deposits?
A:您能給我介紹一下定期存款嗎?
It's my pleasure.
B:我很願意,
We offer Time Certificates of Deposit of three,six,twelve-month or three-year maturity.
我們的定期存款有三個月、六個月、十二個月和三年的
You may choose one from those.
您可以從中選擇一種.
A:Thank you.I'd like to deposit $500 for six months.
A:多謝了,我想存500美元,存六個月.
Can I renew the certificate on maturity?
到期我可以續存嗎?
A:Excuse me, my CD(Certifi-cate of Deposit) matures today.
A:我的定期存款今天到期,
Can I renew the certificate on maturity?
我可以續存嗎?
B:Yeah,certainly. You must decide what maturity you wish again.
B:當然可以,您得決定存多長時間.
A:I'd like to deposit it for another three years.
A:我想再存三年.
What maturities are the most popular?
哪一種存款期限最受歡迎呢?
A:Does the interest rate depend on how long you keep the certificate?
A:利率的高低是否取決於存款時間呢?
B:Yes,that's right.
B:是的,您說得對,
Certificates with the longer maturities bear a higher rate of return.
期限長的存款利息就多些.
A:What maturities are the most popular?
A:哪一種存款期限最受歡迎?
I think most customers will invest for the one year term.
B:我想大多婁顧客都會選擇一年期存款.
The interest rate for time deposits is much higher than regular savings accounts
定期存款的利率比一般的儲蓄存款的利率要高得多
I understand Time Certificate of Deposit pays a higher rate of interest than regular deposits do.
A:據說定期存款的利率比一般存款高.
B:That's right.
B:對,
The interest rate for time deposits is much higher than regular savings account,too.
定期存款的利率比一般的儲蓄存款利率要高得多
A:Thank you for your information.B:It's my pleasure.
謝謝您告訴我這些情況.B:不謝.
You shouldn't withdraw your funds before maturity date.
您不該在到期日前提取存款.
A:What can I do for you?
A:請問你有什麼事?
B:I have a time deposit it'll mature two months later.
我這兒有張定期存款單,兩個月以後到期.
I need the money for an emergency. Can I get it out now?
可我有事急需這筆錢,能現在取款嗎?
A:You shouldn't withdraw your funds before maturity date.
A:您不該在到期日之前取款,
If you do,you can not receive the stated interest.
否則就不能獲得原定的利息了.
Can you cash this check for me?
你可以爲我兌現這張支票嗎?
A:What can I do for you?
A:我能爲你做點什麼?
B:Can you cash this check for me?
B:您可以爲我兌現這張支票嗎?
A:May I ask what you need so much cash for?
A:請問你怎麼需要這麼多現金?
Yes,I what to make a purchase,and it has to be paid for in cash.
B:噢,我要做一筆大買,需現金支付.
Where can I exchange my dollars for pounds?
在哪兒可以將美元換成英鎊?
A:Excuse me,do you exchange foreign monies?
A:請問你們兌換外幣嗎?
B:Sorry,we don't deal in foreign currency.
B:對不起,我們不經營外幣.
A:Can you tell me where I can exchange my dollars for pounds?
您能告訴我在哪兒可以將美元換成英鎊嗎?
B:You can do it at City Bank.
B:在花旗銀行.
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的匯率是多少?
A:I'd like to exchange some US dollars for RMB.
A:我想將美元兌換成人民幣.
B:What's the amount you'd like to exchange?
B:您想換多少?
A:I'd like to exchangse $100. What's the exchange rate today?
我想兌換100美元.今天的匯率是多少?
B:Today's rate for cash purchases is 865.99
今天的現鈔買入價是865.99元
Renminbi yuan for 100(one hundred) US dollars in notes.
人民幣兌換100美元.
I'd like to convert the unused RMB back into US dollars.
我想把沒用完的人民幣換成美元.
A:It's very difficult to exchange foreign currencies at the airport,
A:在機場兌換外幣十分困難,
so now I'd like to convert the unused RMB back into US dollars.
所以我想在這兒把沒用完的人民幣兌換成美元
B:Please fill in the exchange menu as the clerk tells you.
B:請按這位職員說的填寫外匯兌換單.
A:Thank you.
A:多謝了.
What are you going to convert, bank notes or traveler's checks?
你要兌換什麼,是現鈔還是旅行支票?
A:I understand that foreign money can be converted at this bank.
A:我知道這家銀行可以兌換外幣.
That's are you going to convert,bank notes or traveler's check?
對.您想兌換什麼,是現鈔還是旅行支票?
A:I'd like to convert some francs into dollars.
A:我想把法郎兌換成美元.
Please tell me the procedure for opening a checking account.
請告訴我開支票賬戶的手續.
A:I'd like to open a checking account.
A:我想開個支票賬戶,
Please tell me the procedure for opening a checking account.
請告訴我需要的手續好嗎?
A:Is there a service charge for the checking account?
A:開支票賬戶要收服務費嗎?
B:Yes, but no charge for the savings.
B要收的,但儲蓄賬戶不收服務費.
Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?
您能告訴我現行的英國貨幣的兌換率嗎?
A:Can I help you?
A:我能幫你嗎?
B:Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?
您能告訴我現行的英國貨幣的兌換率嗎?
A:With pleasure.
A:沒問題.
What kind of currency do you want?
您要哪種貨幣?
A:I'd like to exchange some francs.
A:我想兌換一些法郎.
B:What kind of currency do you want?
B:您要哪種貨幣?
A:Dutch guilders,please.
A:荷蘭盾.
Would you mind giving me some dollars in tens and in fives?
您能給我一些十美元和五美元的鈔票嗎?
A:I'd like to exchange some francs for American dollars.
A:我想兌換一些美元.
B:What denominations would you like?
B:要什麼樣的面值?
A:Would you give me some in tens and fives?B:OK.
您能給我一些十美元和五美元的鈔票嗎?可以.
Can you tell me where the accounting department is?
請問,會計科在哪兒?
A:Can I help you?
A:我能幫你嗎?
B:I'd like to see Mr. Addison.
B:他在會計科.
A:He's in the accounting department.
A:他在會計科.
B:Can you tell me where the accounting department is?
B:你能告訴我會計科在哪兒嗎?
A:It's on the seccond floor.
A:在二樓.
What's the minimum deposit for opening a checking account?
開一個支票賬戶的最低存款額是多少?
A:Can you tell en the procedure for opening a checking account?
A:您能告訴我開一個支票賬戶的手續嗎?
B:Sure,with pleasure.
B:當然可以.
A:What's the minimum deposit for opening a checking account?
開一個支票賬戶的最低存款額是多少?
B:It's $100
B:100美元.
Could you tell me my balance?
能不能把我名下的節餘金額告訴我?
A:Good morning, can I do for you?
A:早晨好,先生.有事兒嗎?
B:Could you tell me my balance?
B:能不能把我名下的節餘金額告訴我?
A:Your account number, please.
A:請把我的帳戶告訴我.
What's the difference between a savings account and a checking accoun?
儲蓄存款與支票存款有什麼不同?
Excuse me,can you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
請您告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款有什麼不同的好嗎
B:With pleasure.
B:好的.
I'd like to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我想從我的定期存款中支取200美元.
A:Can I help you?
我想從我的不定期存款中支取200美元.
B:I'd like to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
A:Please fill this slip first.
A:請先把這張單子填上.
Is it in yet?
款到了嗎?
A:Good morning, I help you?
A:早晨好,先生.我能幫您嗎?
I'm expecting some money from New it in yet?
我在等紐約寄來的錢.這筆款到了嗎?
A:Just a moment,please. Let me check.
A:請稍等,我查一下.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part58:At the Bank在銀行