當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part72:On a Trip旅行中

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part72:On a Trip旅行中

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

72 On a Trip
72 在旅中
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?
A: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?
B: Yes,it is. Put your luggage on the scale,please.
B: 是的,請把行李放在磅秤上稱一稱。
A: OK. Is the plane on schedule?
A: 好的,飛機準時嗎?
B: many pieces of hand luggage do you have?A: Two.
B: 是的。您有幾件行李?A: 兩件。
What's the time difference ...?
....和....的時差是多少?
A: Excuse 's the time difference betweeen Beijing and London?
A: 請問北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
B: Eight ing is eight hours ahead.
B: 八小時。北京早八個鐘頭。
A: Are we gaining or losing a day on the way to Britain?
A: 到英國我們是早一天還是晚一天?
B: We're losing a we're arriving on the same day.
晚一天。所以我們會在同一天日期抵達。
I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
我是這次班機的過境旅客.
A: May I help you?
A: 需要幫忙嗎?
B: Yes,I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
是的,我是這次班機的過境旅客,
Can you tell me where to go?
您能告訴我 怎麼走嗎?
A: Oh,you're at the wrong plane leaves from Gate 8.
呀,您走錯門了.您的飛機在八號門登機起飛.
B: Really?I hope it hasn't left without me.
B: 是嗎?希望不會丟下我飛走吧。
A: No,don't follow me.
A: 不會的。跟我來。
Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?
請賣給我一份公共汽車線路圖好嗎?
A: Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?
對不起,請賣給我一份公共汽車路線圖吧.
B: You mean one for the city?
B: 是要本市的嗎?
A: Yes,within Washington.
A: 是的,華盛頓市區。
B: I'm afraid we don't have any but you can try one of the newpaper stands.
恐怕沒有,不過您可以去報攤試一試.
If you like further information on this,...
如果想進一步瞭解這方面的情況,...
A: If you like further information on this,
A: 如果想進一步瞭解這方面的情況,
there's a guidebook in several languages on sale at the infomation desk.
在諮詢臺可以買到幾種語言的旅遊指南.
B: Do you have a Chinese edition?
B: 有中文版的嗎?
A: I'm afraid we don''t an English edition do?
A: 恐怕沒有。英文版的不行嗎?
B: I'll try to read it.
B: 試着看吧。
Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?
請問,這兒能存貴重物品嗎?
A: Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?
請問,這兒能存貴重物品嗎?
B: Yes,you se put your articles in this envelope and seal it.
可以,請把東西放在紙袋裏封好。
A: OK.
A: 好的。
B: How long would you like us to keep it?
B: 您希望我們存多久?
A: Till next Monday.
A: 存到下週一。
B: All right,ma'am.
B: 好的,夫人。
This se send up a boy to help me with my luggage.
我是...請派一位服務員上來幫我拿行李。
A: Bell I help you?
A: 我是領班。請問您要什麼?
B: Yes,this is h in Room 1305.
B: 我是史密斯,在1305房間。
Please send up a boy to help me with my luggage.
請派一位服務員上來幫我拿行李。
A: Certainly, much luggage do you have?
A: 沒問題,有幾件行李?
B: A big suitcase and two bags.
B: 一個大箱子,兩個小包。
A: I'll send someone up right away.
A: 我馬上派人來。
Where can I hire...?
在哪兒可以租到...
A: Where can I hire a limousine?
A: 在哪兒可以租到高級轎車。
B: Over there on the right,sir.
B: 在右邊,先生。
A: Oh,I se me,could you call a limousine?
噢,知道了.打擾一下,您幫我叫輛高級轎車好嗎?
I'd like to see the sights of London.
我想到倫敦逛一逛。
B: With or without an interpreter?
B: 要不要翻譯?
A: Without,thank you.
A: 不用了,謝謝。
How much will it be altogether?
總共多少錢?
A: How much will it be althogether?
A: 總共多少錢?
B: $150,please.
B: 一百五十美元。
A: Can I pay by check?
A: 可以用支票付嗎?
B: I'm afraid you can' accept only traveler's checks and credit cards.
恐怕不行,我們只接受旅行支票和信用卡.
Do you want to settle the bill now?
想現在結賬嗎?
A: Do you want to settle the bill now?
A: 想現在結賬嗎?
B: Yes,do you accept traveler's checks?
是的,旅遊支票可以嗎?
A: Yes,we do you have any identification?
A: 可以。您有身份證明嗎?
B: Yes,I have my driving license.
B: 有,我有駕駛執照。
Excuse we allowed to take pictures in here?
請問這裏允許拍照嗎?
A: Excuse we allowed to take pictures in here?
A: 請問這裏允許拍照嗎?
B: I'm afraid you can from the outside.
恐怕不行,但是在外面可以。
A: What about drawing?
A: 畫畫呢?
B: No problem.
B: 沒問題。
Would you take a picture of us all?
能不能給我們拍張照片?
A: Would you take a picture of us all?
能不能給我們拍張照片?
All you have to do is focus it.
只需要把焦距對準就行.
B: All "cheese"!
B: 好的,說“cheese”!
A: Thank you very much.
A: 多謝。
B: You're welcome.I hope it'll come out well.
不用客氣,希望洗出來能不錯。
I'm a I...?
我是來觀光的,可以...嗎?
A: I'm I go inside and look around?
我是來觀光的,可以進去看看嗎?
B: I'm afraid you can't today.
B: 恐怕今天不行。
A: When can I go inside then?
A: 什麼時候可以呢?
B: Only on Saturday and Sunday from one to five p.m.
只有在星期六和星期日的下午,從一點到五點.
We're completely lost!
我們全迷路了。
A: We're completely lost!
A: 我們全迷路了。
B: Oh,there comes a police 's ask him to find the way out.
啊,警察來了,我們可以向他問問路.
A: Look! Here's a must be the way out.
瞧,這兒有標誌,這肯定是出口.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part72:On a Trip旅行中