當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 名著精讀:《小婦人》第五章:和睦鄰居 第4節

名著精讀:《小婦人》第五章:和睦鄰居 第4節

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.26K 次

"Grandpa does sometimes, but my books don't interest him, and I hate to ask Brooke all the time."

ing-bottom: 100%;">名著精讀:《小婦人》第五章:和睦鄰居 第4節

“爺爺有時念一點,但我的書他不感興趣,我又不願意老叫布魯克來念。”

"Have someone come and see you then."

“那麼叫人來看望你吧。”

"There isn't anyone I'd like to see. Boys make such a row, and my head is weak."

“我膩煩見人。男孩子吵鬧起鬨,我頭痛受不了。”

"Isn't there some nice girl who'd read and amuse you? Girls are quiet and like to play nurse."

“不能找個好女孩來跟你念書消遣嗎?女孩子天性文靜,而且喜歡照顧別人。”

"Don't know any."

“不認識?”

"You know us," began Jo, then laughed and stopped.

“你認識我們,“喬提醒他,然後含笑起來,又趕忙停下。

"So I do! Will you come, please?" cried Laurie.

“可不是嗎!能請你過來嗎?”勞裏叫道。

"I'm not quiet and nice, but I'll come, if Mother will let me. I'll go ask her. Shut the window, like a good boy, and wait till I come."

“我不文靜,也並非什麼好女孩,但如果媽媽允許的話,我就過來。我去問問她。你乖乖關上窗子,我一會就來。”

rest vt.使感興趣

I believe this subject must interest you. 我想這個話題你一定感興趣。

[heit] v. 憎恨,不願

She hates to be late for work.
她不喜歡上班遲到。

[wi:k] adj. 虛弱的,無力的,弱的,淡薄的,差的

The small weak child became the scorn of the class.
這個瘦小軟弱的孩子成爲全班嘲笑的對象。

e[ə'mju:z] v. 消遣,娛樂,使 ... 發笑

The boys amuse themselves by drawing caricatures of their teacher.
男孩子們以畫老師的漫畫取樂。

[ʃʌt] n. 關閉 adj. 關閉的,合攏的

Her mouth opened and shut, but no sound came out.
她的嘴張開又閉上了,沒有發出聲音。

He shut himself away for a month to catch up on his academic work.
他與世隔絕一個月,力圖把功課趕上去。


  
1."There isn't anyone I'd like to see. Boys make such a row, and my head is weak."

【句子翻譯】“我膩煩見人。男孩子吵鬧起鬨,我頭痛受不了。”

【難句解析】make a rowvi. 大吵大鬧(引起騷動);

The guy is make such a row that I can not sleep.
那些傢伙吵得我沒法睡覺。

Could you please make less (of a) row
請你別那麼大聲嚷嚷好嗎?

2."Isn't there some nice girl who'd read and amuse you? Girls are quiet and like to play nurse."

【句子翻譯】“不能找個好女孩來跟你念書消遣嗎?女孩子天性文靜,而且喜歡照顧別人。”

【難句解析】play nurse“照顧人”;

Girls generally always love to play nurse since very young.
一般來說,女孩子們很小的時候就喜歡照顧人。