當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語函電書信範例(二)

外貿英語函電書信範例(二)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

小編爲大家整理了外貿英語函電書信範例,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿英語函電書信範例(二)

  外貿英語函電書信範例(二):

  5. 愉快欣慰

我們欣慰地告知你們,我們將於明日給銀行寄去5張面額爲500美元的債券。

We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

您昨日告知向上海發出25箱的信函我們已敬悉。

We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

同函奉上有關文件。

We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

謹送上50,000美元的支票一張。

We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

茲隨信附去50包棉花的提單一張。

We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

祈注意“B House” 是B大街10號。

We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

我們願向您提出下列訂貨:……

We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

謹以此確認我今晨的口頭訂貨。

I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

我們高興地通知您,從倫敦給您發來的書和其它東西的郵包已經到達。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我們願按每磅900美元接受您的訂單。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

今願提供玩具10箱每箱優惠價1000元。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

我們將樂意您參觀本公司所出售的幾種保險櫃。

We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我們欣慰的告知您,去年度業務是最成功的一年。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

茲報告本市的S.公司情況。

We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

敝人欣聞您已接受我的報價。

I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

如蒙告知所需印刷費用,則不勝欣慰。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

茲答覆所詢有關S.公司的情況。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

  6. 附函附件

按照本函下列清單,附上應兌現的匯票。

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

請查收所開出的下列匯票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:

今隨信奉上由“靜岡號”發往香港的貨物提單兩張。

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.

依照您的訂單同函奉上80包羊毛的發票,請查收。

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

隨信附上50箱貨物的發票,請查收。

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

隨信附上訂單三張,請立即安排。

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

隨信附上貼郵票的信封一個,靜候迴音。

A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

隨函附上訂單一張,請填妥後並附來支票爲荷。

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

同函附上10箱貨物共價5,000美元的發票一張。

Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.

隨信附上我西雅圖公司以貴公司爲擡頭面額爲100美元的匯票一張。

Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.

  7. 迅即

迅速

urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed

請儘快將空袋退回爲盼。

Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.

這批貨物立即由火車發往你處。

The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.

請儘快下達通知書爲荷。

Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.

請立即將這些貨物運往倫敦碼頭.

Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.

  8. 依照關於

依照

according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with

關於

about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to

依照他的建議,我們冒味的向您提供您在本地的委託服務

On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.

依照今天上午的談話,隨函呈上本公司新產品的小冊子一本。

Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.

根據我們今天的電話交談,請於明日運來上述貨物10箱。

Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

關於本月6日的來信,我高興地告知,該商品的需求量甚大。

With reference to your letter of the 6th inst, we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.

關於對我方代表的電話查詢,我們高興的告知貨物的收據已經發現。

With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.

依照6月6日來信,我們已由東海道鐵路將50箱貨發出。

In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.

依照昨日來函,今晚已發出威士忌5箱。

In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

依照您上月20日的訂單,我們已經向您發出原棉30包。

According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

依照您對本公司J.先生的要求,我們已另郵寄去10支的三合股紗樣品。

In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

依照您的要求,我們已通過山田公司向您發去40包棉花。

Agreeably to your request,we have sent you,through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.