當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語函電書信範例(四)

外貿英語函電書信範例(四)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.34K 次

小編爲大家整理了外貿英語函電書信範例,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿英語函電書信範例(四)

  外貿英語函電書信範例(四):

  13. 感謝

承告知該若干套不合格產品,我方願妥善處理不誤。

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

在感謝您過去惠予支持的同時,希望對我新公司也繼續給予信賴。

While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

藉此機會,讓我們對凡在業務發展方面給予有力支持的朋友、客戶表示感謝。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此機會,讓我們對您過去珍貴的支持表示感謝,對您今後的訂單,我們將保證繼續格外關照。

We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我們滿懷信心的向您保證,您所給予我們任何的業務,我們都會以完全使您滿意的方式去執行。

We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

謝謝您的查詢或詢價。

We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意,甚爲感謝。

thank you very much for your courtesy.

謝謝您的訂貨或訂單。

thank you for your order.

  14. 提供服務

我們隨時樂意爲您服務。

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

如有機會爲您服務,我們將非常感謝。

We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

同時,請牢記我們最誠摯的心願和爲您服務的熱望。

In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

請相信,我們將非常感謝您能爲我們 提供服務機會。

We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

我們渴望爲您服務。

We are anxious to be able to sever you.

  15. 希望願望

我們盼望着您的好消息。

We hope to hear from you favourably.

您在商場上如有需求,即盼來函詢價。

I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

我們希望能收到您的訂單。

We hope to be favoured with your order.

我期待着您的好消息。

I hope to hear favourably from you.

我們希望這一行動能得到您的同意。

We hope this action will meet with your approval.

我們希望您能很快對此事做出決定。

We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

  16. 留意簽名

惠請留意我們每個人在下面的簽名。

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

下面是他的簽名傳真件,請惠予留意,該簽名效果與我的相同。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

惠請留意我的簽名。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

請留意附在下面的簽名。

I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

  17. 誠請回信

回信

by return||by return of post||by return of mail

爲供您回信方便,隨信附去免貼郵票的信封一個。

A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

請開20美元的支票一張,放在所附信封裏,立即寄給我們。

Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

爲了使您從我們這裏取得更進一步信息,隨信附去明信片一張備用。

A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.