當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語 第34期:請求重複

職場英語口語 第34期:請求重複

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.83K 次

在談判過程中,我們一定要注意聽懂每一句話,這很有可能影響到談判的結果。因此沒聽清楚的話一定要問。那麼今天就要告訴大家如何請求他人重複他所說的話。

職場英語口語 第34期:請求重複

I beg you pardon?

能重複一遍嗎?

Would you please saying it again? I’m not quite catching you.

請再說一邊好嗎? 我不是很明白的意思。

Could you speak a little bit slowly? I can’t follow you.

能說的慢一點嗎?我有點跟不上了。

Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I don’t understand what you are talking about.

不好意思,能重複一遍嗎?我不明白你在說什麼。


出行時會用到的話

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
  我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
  2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
  我想把這張票換成頭等車。
  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
  我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
  4 I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不託運。
  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
  6 I missed my train.
  7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
  8 it’s all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。
  9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
  我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
  10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
  我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
  11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
  我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。
  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
  我要買一張優待票代替。
  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
  我要一個靠窗的座位。
  15 you have to change at Chicago station.
  你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
  16 we have only one a day for New York.
  到紐約的一天只有一班。
  17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
  我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
  19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
  20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
  早上10點半有班機。
  21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
  22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
  23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
  24 I’d like to change my reservation.
  我想變更一下我的預訂。
  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
  26 my reservation number is 2991.
  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
  我在東京預訂的。
  28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

(來源:CRIENGLISH)


便宜與太貴的說法

  1. It's a steal.
  A Steal 指“極廉宜的東西”

2. Six million dollars for that house is a bit steep.
  Steep,指“昂貴”

3. It's a rip off.
  Rip off 在美麗俚語中有“敲竹槓”的含義。

4. It Cost me an arm and a leg。
  Cost somebody an arm and a leg,要某人的一手一腳,引伸指“非常昂貴”

5. The book is dear.
  Dear,“昂貴的”

 6. My computer is costly.
  Costly,“貴重的”

7. Diamond ring is pricey.
  Pricey,“高價的”

(來源: CRIENGLISH)