當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 外事接待英語口語對話

外事接待英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

學習金融英語,把英語口語學好十分重要,下面本站小編爲大家帶來外事接待英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

外事接待英語口語對話
  外事接待英語口語對話:接待外賓

Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

請問,你是美國來的威爾遜先生嗎?

Yes , I am.

是的,我是。

I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

我是梅雯,中國紡織品進出口公司的祕書。

How do you do. Miss Mei.

你好,梅小姐。

how do you do, son, Welcome to China.

你好,威爾遜先生,歡迎你來到中國。

Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

謝謝,梅小姐。你到機場來接我,真太客氣了。

It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

樂意效勞。希望你在這兒過得愉快。

Thank you , I'm sure I will.

謝謝,我相信會的。

Did you have a pleasant flight?

你路途上過得愉快嗎?

Yes, quite a nice flight.

是的,愉快,這是一次非常愉快的旅行。

I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

很高興聽你這麼說。現在我們去看看你的行李好嗎?

Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

好的,行李提取處在哪兒?

Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

行李提取處在哪兒?

It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?

在下面五號門。你有幾件行李?

Two suitcase,.

兩個小提箱

Here we are , Could you point them out?

我們到了。你能認出它們嗎?

Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

能,這個藍色的,還有那個黑色的。

Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。

Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。

proceed through the custom

進行海關檢查

Wilson:All right.

好的。

  外事接待英語口語對話:會談與談判

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托馬斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat se.

早上好,蔣先生。請坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我們對貴公司生產的冰箱非常感興趣。

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事實上,我們正在考慮訂貨。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告訴我你們的價格嗎?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。這是我們的報價單。

Thanks.

謝謝

How do you like our price?

你覺得我們的價格怎麼樣?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我認爲太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我認爲我們的價格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我們的產品享有盛譽,並暢銷海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

與其他公司的產品相比,我認爲我們的產品是最具有競爭力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近幾年在中國,大量的國產冰箱已經上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它們質量優良,價格卻便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我們按照顧你們的報價進口你們的冰箱,我可以肯定不會有多和顧客買它們的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我們的價格可能比你們國產冰箱的價格要高,但是我們的質量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

現在越來越多的顧客喜歡用國產冰箱,因爲它們價低質優,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你們不想失去中國的市場,我認爲你們最好讓價5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的說,如果我們讓價5%,那幾乎不夠成本費。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我認爲讓價3%是比較現實的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

還有2%的差價。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因爲我們的目的是在平等互利的基礎上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建議我們各讓一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,爲了談成這筆交易,我們各讓一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看來一切都辦好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們做成了這筆交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

  外事接待英語口語對話:告別與送行

Good morning, e, I'm glad you've come.

晚上好,懷特先生,我很高興你來了。

Good evening, , It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.

晚上好,楊先生。今晚你請我共進晚餐,真太客氣了。

Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.

請坐。晚餐過幾分鐘就好。

Thanks

謝謝

You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.

今天晚上你穿着這一身衣服,真帥氣,非常合身。

Thank you.

謝謝

It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.

真遺憾,你明天就要離開我們了。

I'm sorry to leave you too.

要離開你們我也感到非常遺憾。

Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,

希望你再次到廣州來。

Sure .

一定。

Now the dinner is ready e. Please come to the a seat here ,please.

晚餐已經準備好了,懷特先生,請入席吧。請這邊坐。

Thanks, How delicious the food is!

謝謝。這菜真香

e here is to our friendly cooperation.

懷特先生,爲我們的友好合作乾杯!

To your health and to your everlasting friendship.

爲你的健康以及我們的永恆友誼乾杯。

Here is a knife for you.

這是你的刀和叉子。

No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.

不,謝謝。今天我想用筷子,這樣我回去時就可以告訴我的妻子該怎樣用。

Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.

好的。給你兩隻筷子。

Thanks me how to use them ,OK?

謝謝,教我怎麼用,行嗎?

Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.

行。象這樣,用大拇指和食指夾住這兩隻筷子。

Let me have a try.

讓我來試試。

Right are 't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.

對了,你拿對了。不要光說話,隨便吃吧。

Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.

謝謝。我非常感謝你爲我所做的一切。

I wish I could repay you somehow.

但願我能以某種方式回報你。

Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.

不用謝。我希望你旅途愉快。

And don't forget to keep in touch.

別忘了保持聯繫。

Sure ,May we meet again some day.

當然不會。但願我們後會有期。

So do I .

但願如此。

外事接待英語口語對話