商務接待情景英語對話
在日常工作中,是經常需要接待外來的賓客,有的是領導有的是客戶,不論來者身份如何,我們都不能疏忽怠慢了。今天我們爲大家整理了商務接待情景英語對話,一起來看一下吧。
商務接待情景英語對話1
A: Good morning. I have an appointment with Mr. Wilson at 9∶30.
A: 早上好,我與威爾遜先生約好9點半會晤。
B: Are you Mr. Chen of International Trade Corporation?
B: 您是國際貿易公司的陳先生嗎?
A: Yes. That s right.
A: 是的。
B: I ll tell Mr. Wilson that you re here. Would you like to have a seat over there for a moment, please?
B: 我會告知威爾遜先生您來了,您在這兒坐一下好嗎?
A: Thank you.
A: 謝謝!
商務接待情景英語對話2
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A: 早上好。我能爲你做些什麼?
B: Good morning. Is this Modern Electronics Co., Ltd.? I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 10∶00 a.m.
B: 早上好。這是公用品有限公司嗎?我在10點與銷售經理有個約會。
A: May I have your name, please?
A: 請把你的名字告訴給我好嗎?
B: Thomas Wilson. I am from the Golden Trading Company.
B: 托馬斯·威爾遜,我從黃金貿易公司來。
A: Let me see ... Ah, yes, Mr. Wilson. Please take a seat, Mr. Wilson. I will tell the Manager s secretary that you are here.(Dial the phone.)
A: 讓我查一查……是的,他和你有約會,威爾遜先生。請坐。我將告訴經理的祕書你已經在這兒了。(撥電話)
A: Hello, Mary, this is Reception. Mr. Wilson from the Golden Trading Company is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Hilton at 10∶00 am.
A: 你好,瑪麗,這是接待處。從黃金貿易公司來的托馬斯·威爾遜先生已經在這兒了。他約定在 10點與希爾頓先生見面。
C: Mr. Wilson? Right, I ll come down now and take him to Mr. Hilton s office.
C: 威爾遜先生?那好。我現在就下去帶他去希爾頓先生的辦公室。
C: Mr. Wilson?
C: 威爾遜先生?
B: Yes, that is right.
B: 是的,我就是。
C: I am the Sales Manager s secretary. Please come this way. I ll take you to his office.
C: 我是銷售經理的祕書,請這邊走。我帶你去他的辦公室。
B: Many thanks.
B: 非常感謝。
以上就是爲大家整理的商務接待情景英語對話,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。商務英語在職場中是非常常見的,而且社會競爭非常的激烈,所以提高商務英語是至關重要的。