當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 外事接待金融英語帶翻譯

外事接待金融英語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.68K 次

在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

外事接待金融英語帶翻譯

外事接待英語口語:接待外賓

Chapter 2 Receiving Foreign Guests.

接待外賓

Dialogue 1 At the Airport.

在機場

professional Terms

專業術語

secretary n.

祕書

import n.

進口

export n.

出口

textile n.

織物

airport n

飛機場

flight n.

飛行

baggage n.

行李

suitcase n.

手提箱

Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

請問,你是美國來的威爾遜先生嗎?

Yes , I am.

是的,我是。

I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

我是梅雯,中國紡織品進出口公司的祕書。

How do you do. Miss Mei.

你好,梅小姐。

how do you do, son, Welcome to China.

你好,威爾遜先生,歡迎你來到中國。

Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

謝謝,梅小姐。你到機場來接我,真太客氣了。

It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

樂意效勞。希望你在這兒過得愉快。

Thank you , I'm sure I will.

謝謝,我相信會的。

Did you have a pleasant flight?

你路途上過得愉快嗎?

Yes, quite a nice flight.

是的,愉快,這是一次非常愉快的旅行。

I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

很高興聽你這麼說。現在我們去看看你的行李好嗎?

Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

好的,行李提取處在哪兒?

Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

行李提取處在哪兒?

It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?

在下面五號門。你有幾件行李?

Two suitcase,.

兩個小提箱

Here we are , Could you point them out?

我們到了。你能認出它們嗎?

Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

能,這個藍色的,還有那個黑色的。

Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。

Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。

proceed through the custom

進行海關檢查

Wilson:All right.

好的。

Dialogue 2 At the Customs

在海關

professional Terms

專業術語

passport

護照

customs

海關

declaration

說明

visa

簽證

declare vt

宣告

currency n.

流通

belonging n.

所有物

contraband n.

違禁品

`receipt n.

收據

dutiable a.

應納關稅的

Welcome to China. May I see you passport . customs and health declaration forms?

歡迎來到中國。能出示你的護照,海關申報表和健康申報表嗎?

Notes : May I see you passport , customs and health decaration forms.?

能出示你的護照,海關申報表和健康申報表嗎?

customs and health declaration forms

海關申報表和健康申報表

Yes, here you are .

可以,這就是

Let me see. You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying ?

我看看,你拿的是旅行簽證。你將去哪兒?

Beijing. Shanghai, and some other cities.

北京、上海以及其他一些城市。

Do you have anything to declare.?

你有什麼東西要報關嗎?

Yes, I have some foreign currency and a few gifts to declare.

有,一些外幣和一些禮物。

Then fill out this currency declaration form please.

那麼請填寫這張貨幣申報單。

All right.

What's in your suitcases? May I see it?

你手提箱裏有什麼?我可以看看嗎?

Yes, my clothes and some other personal belongings. Do contrabands.

可以,裏面裝有衣服以及一些個人物品,沒有違禁品。

May I see the gifts you mentioned.

我可以看看你提的禮物嗎?

Yes, here they are.

可以,在這兒。

Do you have receipts for this gold watch and the necklace .?

你有這隻金錶及這條項鍊的收據嗎?

Yes, I do.

I'm afraid you have to pay quite a sum of duty on these valuables.

恐怕你得爲這些貴重物品付相當一筆稅金。

They are dutiable articles.

它們是繳稅的物品。

How much shall I pay for these?

我得付多少錢?

100 Yuan.

一百元

Here is 100 Yua

And here is the receipt.

這是收據

You are through now. Mr. Baker.

你現在手續已辦完了,貝克先生。

Hope you will enjoy your stay in China.

祝你在中國過得愉快。

Thank you, Could you please tell me where I can exchange my money?

謝謝。你能告訴我在哪兒可以兌換錢嗎?

Yes, go right out those doors and you'll see the exchange window straight ahead.

可以,直接從那邊門走出去,正前方有個兌換處。

Dialogue 3 On the Way to the Hotel

在去賓館途中

professional Terms

專業術語

air-condition

設以空調裝置

private

私人的

facsimile

傳真

convention n.

常規

laundry n.

洗衣房

arrangement n.

整理

receiption n.

接受

The city is really beautiful.

這個城市真漂亮。

Yes, it is . Where shall I be staying ?

是的。我住哪裏?

you'll be staying at the Garden Hotel.

你將住在花園賓館。

Is it a first class hotel?

這是個一流賓館嗎?

Yes, it is one of the best in the city.

是的。它是城裏最好的賓館之一。

It's really hot . is it an air-conditioned hotel?

天氣真熱。這賓館有空調嗎?

Yes, of course.

當然有。

We have reserved a room with a private bathroom.

我們已經預定了一間帶有單獨浴室的房間。

At the Garden Hotel, twenty-four-hour room service is guaranteed.

在花園賓館,每天確保有二十四小時的服務

At the business center, services including copying ,typing telex and facsimile are available.

服務中心提供有諸如複印、打字、以及電傳等服務。

The hotel offers a complete convention service.

該賓館提供一整套常規服務。

It has a nice restaurant ,a bar and a laundry etc.

它有一個不錯的餐廳,一個酒巴,以及洗衣房等。

Sounds great, But is it conveniently located?

聽起來不錯,但是它交通便利嗎?

Yes, it is located downtown We, shall get there soon, It is only about a fifty minutes ride.

很便利。它位於鬧市區。我們馬上就要到了。驅車只有五十分鐘的路程。

Mr. Li what about tomorrow's arrangement?

李先生,明天是怎麼安排的?

I'll pick you up at the hotel at 8:30 in the morning and our general manager will be meeting you in our company at 9:00.

明天早上八點半我到賓館來接你,然後我們總經理九點鐘在公司裏接見你。

In the afternoon you both will attend a news conference Is that all right?

下午你們將出席一個記者招待會。你覺得可以嗎?

That's all right.

可以。

Here we are, Mr Brown.

布朗先生,我們到了。

This is the Garden Hotel.

這就是花園賓館。

Let's go in and go to the recepion desk.

我們去到接待處那兒。

Good It's really a beautiful hotel.

好吧。這個賓館真漂亮。

Dialogue

Welcome to Our Hotel

歡迎來到我們賓館

Professional Terms

專業術語

single a.

單個

list n.

列表

reservation n.

保留

clerk n.

店員

sunny a.

向陽的

hallway n.

走廊

elevator n.

電梯

Good morning What can I do for you?

早上好,我能幫你做什麼嗎?

Good morning have reserved a sinle room for Mr. Williams from Britain.

早上好,我們已經爲從英國來的威廉斯先生預定了一個單間。

Mr. Williams. just a minute please I'll check the list .

威廉斯先生……請等等。我來覈對名單。

Yes I have the reservation iams William from London.

有,有這個預定。威廉斯先生,倫敦來的約翰·威廉斯先生。

That's right.

正是。

How do you do Mr. Williams? Welcome to our hotel

你好,威廉斯先生,歡迎您下榻我們賓館。

I am Xiao Hui. a reception clerk.

我叫肖慧,是這兒的服務員。

How do you do Miss Xiao!

你好,肖小姐!

Would you please fill out this hotel registration form?

請填寫這張賓館登記表,好嗎??

Yes, here you are , I'd like a room on the Sunny-side ,please.

好,填好了。我想要一間向陽的房間。

Yes, it is on the sunny side.

是的,你的房子正是向陽的。

What's my room number?

我住幾號房間?

Number 605 ,on the sixth floor.,

六零五號,在六樓。

The elevator is at the end of the hallway on the left.

電梯在左邊走廊的盡頭。

You can collect the key to the room from the floor attendant at a counter near the elevator.

你可以從坐在電梯旁櫃檯邊的樓層服務員那兒領取鑰匙。

Thank you, Miss Xiao, But is it a room with a bathroom?

謝謝你,肖小姐。那房間裏有浴室嗎?

Yes, it has a private bathroom.

是的,它有浴室。

What's the rent for it?

房租是多少?

One hundred and fifty Yuan per night.

每晚一百五十元

Is the service charge including.

這包括服務費嗎?

Yes, it is.

是的,包括

Is there a special rate by the month?

按月計算有什麼優惠嗎?

Yes, there is a 10% discount.

有,可以打九折

That's fine the way, where is the restaurant.?

很好。隨便問一句,餐館在哪兒?

It is on the ground floor.

在一樓。

What are the dinning hours?

什麼時候開飯?

Breakfast is from 6:00 to 9:00 ,lunch from 11:00 to 2:00 and supper from 5:00 to 8:00.

早餐從六點到九點,中餐從十一點到兩點,晚餐從五點到八點。

Thanks. Do you have any daily in English?

謝謝,你們這裏有英語日報嗎?

Yes, You can get a copy of China Daily if you like.

有,如果你願意,你可以領取一份《中國日報》。

That's good.

那太好了。

iams I look at your passport for a moment?

威廉斯先生,我可以看一下你的護照嗎?

Yes, here it is.

可以,給你。

Thank you, Then you can go to your room.

謝謝,現在你可以到你的房間去了。

The bellboy will send your baggage up right away.

服務員馬上把行李送上來。

It's late . I must be leaving.

已經不早了, 我得走了。

See you tomorrow, Mr. Williams.

明天見,威廉斯先生。

See you tomorrow Miss Zhang.

明天見,張小姐。

Notes

筆記

reception clerk

接待員

fill out this hotel registration form

填這張賓館登記表

a room on the sunny side

向陽的房間

Is there a special by the month?

按月計算,有什麼優惠嗎?

a 10% discount

打九折

on the ground floor

在一樓

The dining hours

開飯時間

Bellboy

賓館服務員

Tip On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事項

How to Receive Foreign Guests?

如何接待外賓

Before the foreign guests arrives , you should reserve a room at at hotel for him.

在外賓到來之前,你得在賓館爲他預定一個房間。

Usually the hotel must be comfortable,air-conditioned,

通常這個賓館必須舒服,裝有空調,

and the most important is that each room must be equipped with a private bathroom ,because western guests usually insist on having a shower every day.

而且最重要的是,每間房得備有單獨浴室,因爲西方客人習慣於每天淋浴。

When the foreign guest arrives ,you can either meet him at the airport or at the train station in person or send a representative to meet him.

外賓到達時,你可以親自到機場或車站去接他,或者派人去接。

Never let him go to your unit by himself.

千萬別讓他自已到你們單位去。

Upon the arrival ,igners usually like to go to their hotel room immediately.

來時,外賓通常喜歡到他們下榻的賓館去。

On the way to the hotel ,you can have some casual and friendly talks with him but you should never try to get down to business right away.

在去賓館的途中,你可以與他進行隨意友好的寒暄,但千萬別馬上與他談工作方面的事。

note:

筆記

But you should never try to get down to business right away.

但千萬別馬上與他談工作方面的事。

get down to business

談正經事

At the hotel , help him to go through formalities and tell him about the next day's program.

在賓館裏,要幫助他辦理住宿手續,並告訴他第二天的安排。

Notes: At the hotel ,help him to go through formalities and tell him about the next day's program.

在賓館裏,要幫助他辦理住宿手續,並告訴他第二天的安排。

go through formalities

辦手續

Usually you should let the guest walks on the right.

通常請外賓走在右邊。

It is polite for you to open the door for him and let him go through the door first.

爲外賓開門,並讓他先進門,這是非常友好的舉動。

It is offending to call a young lady madam, and you should not ask her about her age, salary ,and some other private matters.

稱年輕女士爲太慶容易傷人,也決不能詢問她的年齡、收入以及其他一些私事。

You can't smoke unless you are permitted.

只有在許可的情況下,才能抽菸

Make sure that you're clean and tidy.

要保持衣着整潔。

On a formal diplomatic occation, it is best to dress in black or blue.

在正式外交場合,最好穿黑色或藍色的衣服。

Don't be humble or pushy, but show respect for him and his customs.

要不卑不亢,但得尊敬他以及他的習俗。

You must be punctual and keep your promise.

你得守時,並要堅守諾言

When shaking hands, you can use a little strength, but not too tightly.

握手時要稍微用力,但不要用力太猛。

You should always use please, thanks in your talks.

在談話中,要多用“請”、“謝謝”等詞。

Get ready to help your guest whenever he has troubles.

但他有困難時,要樂意去幫助他。

 外事接待英語口語:看病

Chapter 10 Seeing the Doctor

看病

Dialogue 1 At the Doctor's

在醫生辦公室裏

Professional Terms

專業術語

dizzy a.

暈眩的

temperature n.

溫度

symptom n.

症狀

ache vi.

thermometer n.

溫度計

pulse vi & n.

跳動

bronchitis n.

支氣管炎

allergic a.

過敏的

penicillin n.

青黴素

Good morning, Mr. 's the matter?

早上好,米勒先生。哪兒不舒服?

Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.

早上好,醫生。我感到頭暈,而且發燒。

Do you have any other symptoms?

還有些別的症狀嗎?

Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.

是的。咳得很厲害,並且胸部也疼。

I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.

我知道了。請張開嘴巴發“啊”的音……讓我量量你的體溫,請把溫度計放在胳膊下。

Doctor, how about my temperature now?

醫生,我現在的體溫是多少?

It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.

三十九度五。現在我來檢查一下你的肺。

Will you please unbutton your shirt.

脫掉你的襯衣好嗎?

Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.

深深吸氣……慢慢呼出。

Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.

現在我來給你把脈。好了。

Doctor am I serious.

醫生,我嚴重嗎?

Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.

噢,一點也不重。正象我猜想的一樣,你得的是支氣管炎。

I'm relieved to hear that.

你的話使我鬆了一口氣。

I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .

我給你開一針來降體溫。

Are you allergic to penicillin?

你對青黴素過敏嗎?

I'm not sure.

我不能肯定。

Well, We'll check on that.

那麼我們來給你查一查。

Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.

把這張紙條拿去注射室交給護士。

She will give you a test.

她會給你做皮試的。

If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.

如果你做皮試沒問題的話,她會給你打針的。

Do I need any medicine?

你要吃點什麼藥嗎?

Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.

是的。我要給你開一些治咳嗽的藥以及一些抗生素藥丸。

Here is your prescription it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.

那是你的處方。把它拿到藥房去交給藥劑師,他會告訴你該怎麼服藥的。

What else do you advise me to do?

你覺得我還應該注意些什麼嗎?

Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.

在家呆上一兩天,注意保暖,多喝點水,並要好好休息。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常謝謝你,醫生。

Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.

不用謝,如果兩三天後還沒有好轉,就再來找我。

Thanks again -bye.

再次謝謝你,再見

Take care of yourself -bye.

保重自已,再見

Notes:

筆記

What's the matter?

哪兒不舒服?

I'm running a temperature.

我發燒

Take your temperature.

量你的體溫

Unbutton your shirt.

解開你的襯衫

Feel your pulse.

給你把脈

I'm relieved to hear that.

聽到這,我就鬆了一口氣。

Are you allergic to pencillin?

你對青黴素過敏嗎?

The injection room.

注射室

Take care of yourself.

保重身體

Dialogue 2 Taking Prescriptions to the Chemist

去藥房配藥

Professional Terms

專業術語

presciption

命令

outside

dosage

劑量

tablet

平板

capsule

膠囊

external

外部的

subdue vt

征服

inflammation n.

怒火

Good morning, I'd like to have these prescriptions filled, please.

早上好,我想讓你按照處方配藥。

Yes, It will about 5 minutes, Please wait outside and I'll have them for you.

好的,大概需要五分鐘。請在外面等候,我去給你配藥。

Thanks

謝謝

s?

劉易斯先生?

Yes.

在這兒

Here is your medicine.

這是你的藥

The dosage is written on the bottle.

瓶子上有藥的服法

Take two tablets each time ,three times a day after meal.

飯後每次兩片,每日三次。

How about the capsules?

怎麼服這些膠囊?

Take one capsule every four hour. and the ointment is for external use only.

每四小時服一粒。

It can subdue the inflammation.

這個藥膏只可外用,它可以消炎。

Anything else?

還有別的藥嗎?

No, That comes to 15.5 yuan.

沒有了。總共十五元五角。

Here is 20 yuan.

給你二十元

And here is your change.

這是你的零錢。

I wish you a quick recovery.

祝你早日康復。

Thanks ,By the way, will this medicine have any side effects .?

謝謝。順便問一句,這些藥有副作用嗎?

Yes, It will probably make you sleepy.

是的。它可以使你嗜睡。

Will be able to drive?

我能開車嗎?

No, you'd better not do that.

不,你最好別開車。

Thank you very much for your help . Good-bye.

非常感謝你的幫助,再見。

Don't mention it .

不必客氣,再見

notes

筆記

and the ointment is fo rexternal use only.

這個藥膏只能外用。

It can subdue the inflammation.

它可以用來消炎

That comes to 15.5 yuan.

總共要15.5元。

I wish you a quick recovery.

希望你早日康復。

Side effect.

副作用。

Dialogue 3 An Emergency Treatment

急診

Professional Terms

專業術語

rather adv.

寧可

acute a.

敏銳的

lung n.

appendicitis n.

闌尾炎

serious a.

嚴肅的

remove vt.

刪除

inpatient n.

住院病人

You look rather pale, Mrs. Douglas, What's troubling you?

道格拉斯太太,你的臉色蒼白,怎麼啦?

I'm running a fever. and I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

我發燒,並且肚子疼得厲害

We must send you to the hospital at once. I'll call a taxi.

我們馬上把你送到醫院去。我去叫輛出租車。

But won't that be too much bother?

那不是太麻煩你了嗎?

No bother at all. Remember, we're good friends.

一點也不麻煩。記住我們可是好朋友。

It's very kind of you to do so.

你這樣做,我太感謝了。

Doctor, las is rather sick.

醫生,道格拉斯太太病得很重。

Don't worry me examine her down se las.

不用擔心。我來爲她檢查一下。請坐,道格拉斯太太。

I'll take your temperature ,examine your stomach, lungs and heart.

我要給你量體溫,檢查你的胃、心和肺。

What's the result ,doctor?

結果怎麼樣醫生?

It's acute appendicitis.

是急性闌尾炎。

Is it serious?

嚴重嗎?

Yes, las .I'm afraid an urgent operation is necessary.

是的。道格拉斯太太,恐怕得立即作手術。

You must be hospitalized right now, and have your appenix removed.

你必須立即住院,切除闌尾

What can I do for her?

我能幫她做什麼嗎?

Go to the inpatient department immediately and go through the formalities for her.

立即到住院部爲她辦理住院手續。

We'll get ready for the operation.

我們要準備做手術了。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常謝謝你,醫生。

Don't mention it.

不用謝

Notes

筆記

What's troubling you?

你怎麼啦?

I'm running a fever.

我發燒。

And I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

並且我肚子疼得厲害

It's acute Appendicitis.

是急性闌尾炎

You must be hospitalized now.

你必須立即住院。

And have your appendix removed.

切除闌尾

The impatient department.

住院部