當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿接待客人英語口語

外貿接待客人英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.1K 次

對外貿易亦稱“國外貿易” 或“進出口貿易”,簡稱“外貿”,是指一個國家(地區)與另一個國家(地區)之間的商品、勞務和技術的交換活動。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿接待客人英語口語,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 100%;">外貿接待客人英語口語

  歡迎語句

Welcome to our company  歡迎光臨我們公司

Is this your first visit to our plant  第一次來我們公司嗎?

Is there anything you are particularly interested in?  對我們的什麼東西感興趣?

  請對方詢問

Please feel free to ask any questions you want  沒關係,請隨便問什麼吧

Please stop me if you have anything to ask  有什麼就隨便問吧

Just let me know if you have any questions  還有什麼問題嗎?

  議價

Would it be possible to have changes in price?  價格不能變了嗎?

I think the price is not competitive enough  我想這個價格沒有足夠的 競爭力

I am afraid the price is not acceptable  恐怕我不能接受這個價格

  還價

We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough

如果你訂購量夠大的話價格可以降30%

We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我們可以降低價格到你的要求

  介紹新產品

This is our lastest model  這是我們的最新模型

Would you like to take a look at our new products?  想看看我們的新產品嗎?

Have you come across this kind of products before?  您以前見過這種產品嗎?

We hightly recommend this kind of products  我們極力推薦這中產品 作出保證

We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace

我們保證這些印錯的用戶手冊將被換掉

We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon

我們答應您今天下午四點鐘前把貨送到

Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition  請告訴我們實話是否貨物不好

  解釋原因

Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can

您應該知道我們正在儘快地趕工

I will check and see what went wrong

我來查查看錯在那裏

It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine

如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多

Please accept our apologies for the delay  送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉

I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process

很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦

  討論合約內容

When can we discuss the contract?  什麼時候我們可以商量簽約

We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai  我們想詳細商談送貨條款

There are some points we have not worked out  還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致

  不能立即決定

I can not give you a definte answer right now  我不能馬上給您一個明確的答覆

Please let me think it over  讓我再考慮考慮周全吧

Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?  下午再給您答覆好嗎?