當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 有關外事接待英語口語

有關外事接待英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.58W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語有關外事接待英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關外事接待英語口語

 有關外事接待英語口語:飲食

Mr. White take a seat, please ,and k ,here ,please.

懷特先生,請坐,布萊克先生,請坐這兒。

Thank you.

謝謝

Thank you.

謝謝

What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai?

你們想喝點什麼,啤酒,香檳,葡萄酒,還是茅臺?

Beer, please.

啤酒

What's Maotai?

茅臺是什麼?

It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong.

它是一種烈性酒,真正的中國特產,但是度數有點偏高。

In that case, I'd prefer beer too.

那麼,我也喝啤酒。

But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai.

但是一些人說,如果不做下面三件事而離開中國,是一件非常遺憾的事,那就是:參觀長城,吃北京烤鴨和喝茅臺酒。

Really? OK, I'll take a sip later.

真的嗎?好吧,我等會嘗一點。

What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?

你們是想吃中餐,還是西餐?

Chinese food, please.

中餐吧

Me ,too.

我也是

Would you like to use chopsticks?

你們想用筷子嗎?

Yes, of course, As the saying goes, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

當然想,俗話說入鄉隨俗。

Although I can't get long with them, I'd like to learn to handle them.

儘管我不會用筷子,但我想學着用它們。

How about you, k?

你呢,布萊克先生?

I'd like to use chopsticks, too.

我也想用筷子

Since this is the first time for you to come to China.

因爲這是你們第一次來到中國。

I'd like to recommend some real Chinese dishes to you.

我想給你們介紹一些真正的中國菜。

Real Chinese dishes cuisine places stress on color, smell taste form and sound.

真正的中國烹調強調色、香、味、形、聲。

May I take your order?

請問,點什麼菜?

Yes, sweet-and-sour fish, bean curd with minced pork in chili sauce, chicken velet, braised beef in brown sauce duck wrapped in lotus leaves,

糖醋魚、麻辣豆腐、芙蓉雞片、紅燒牛肉、荷葉包鴨、

four vegetale delicacies bowl of three delicious ingredients soup ,and three tins of Qindao beer.

素燒四寶、三鮮湯,以及三聽青島啤酒。

I'll get the dishes for you right now.

我馬上就把菜端來。

after the dishes are served.

上菜後

The dishes really look inviting.

這些菜看起來真誘人。

What beautiful colors! Let's take a picture first.

多麼美的顏色!我們先照張像吧。

Please help yourselves to what you like, Let's drink the beer.

請隨便吃菜。我們喝啤酒吧。

Here is to your health.

爲你們的健康乾杯!

To your health.

爲你們的健康乾杯!

And to our friendship and cooperation.

爲我們的友誼和合作乾杯!

The dishes are really colorful ,fragrant, delicious, and presentable.

這些菜真是色香味形俱全

After I go back to America, I'm sure I'll often go to the Chinese restaurants.

回美國後,我肯定會經常上中國餐館的。

I'm glad that both of you like the Chinese food. Still want some more?

我很高興你們都喜歡中國菜。還要點什麼嗎?

No, thanks. I'm positively full.

不,謝謝,我真的吃飽了。

Me. too.

我也是。

In that case, I'll go to pay for the bill and you stay here still I came back.

那麼,我去結帳,你們在這兒等我。

Thank you for the wonderful dinner.

謝謝你這頓精美的晚餐。

Thanks,

謝謝

Don't mention it.

不客氣

 有關外事接待英語口語:約會

 對話一:

Good morning, Diana.

早上好,戴安娜。

Good morning LiLi.

早上好,李麗

Are you free this evening.?

今晚有空嗎?

Yes, What'up?

有空,有什麼事嗎?

I've got two tickets for a movie this evening, Would you like to go with me?

我這兒有兩張晚上的電影票。你願意跟我一起去嗎?

I'd love to,What is on tonight?

我很願意。今晚放什麼電影?

The Red Sorghun.

《紅高梁》。

What is it about?

是關於什麼的?

It's about the life story of a granny in the past, and it also tells us a lot about the local customs of the countryside at that time.

是關於過去一位老奶奶的生活故事,片中還展現了大量當時中國的農村風俗。

Who directs it?

誰導演的?

Zhang Yimou. the famous director in China.

中國的著名導演張藝謀。

And who is in the leading role?

誰主演的?

GongLi,She portrays the granny.

鞏俐,她扮演這個老奶奶。

Great, When shall we meet?

太好了,我們什麼時候碰頭?

The movie starts at 8:00 so let's meet at 7:30 at the entrance of Xinhua Cinema.

電影八點鐘開始,這要我們七點半在新華電影院的入口處見面。

Try to get there in time ,OK?

準時到那兒行嗎?

OK,Don't worry, I'll be there in time.

行。不用擔心,我會準時到的。

See you later.

等會兒見

See you later.

等會兒見

 對話二:

Hello, May I speak to Mr. Johnson , please?

你好,我找約翰遜先生。

Hello , This is Bill Johnson, speaking I ask who is calling?

你好,我是比爾·約翰遜。請問,你是誰?

This is Zhang Ming. Mr. Johnson, I'd like to make an appointment with you,

我是張明。約翰遜先生,我想給你訂個約會。

Good.,

好吧。

I'd like to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.

我想邀請你明天晚上吃晚餐。

Would it be convenient for you?

不知你是否方便?

Tommorrow won't do., I'm afraid because I have another appointment.

恐怕明天不行,因爲我另有約會。

Can we make it next Monday evening?

下一個星期一怎麼樣?

I think that will be fine , Where shall we meet then?

我想可以,上哪兒去?

How about meeting at the Yangtze Hotel?

去長江大酒店,怎麼樣?

The Yangtze Hotel? I'm afraid that's too far away.

長江大酒店,恐怕太遠了吧。

Then we can go to the Guiyuan Hotel?

那麼我們去桂苑酒店吧?

It is much nearer.

要近得多

Sounds good.

聽起來不錯

Let's make it at around seven ,all right?

我們訂在七點,行嗎?

That's all right , Thank you for calling -bye.

行,謝謝你的電話。再見

Good-bye.

再見