當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 外貿英語口語接待客戶用語帶翻譯閱讀

外貿英語口語接待客戶用語帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.02W 次

在接待客戶時我們常常需要用到各種禮貌用語,外貿專業的更需要懂得各種英語接待口語。下面本站小編給大家分享一些接待客戶的實用口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

外貿英語口語接待客戶用語帶翻譯閱讀
  外貿英語口語接待客戶用語篇一

se me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?

, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

on me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裏來接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。

you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快嗎?

really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

was your flight?

你的航班怎樣?

you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認爲沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

  外貿英語口語接待客戶用語篇二

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已爲你訂了一間西式的房間。

"s go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。

it take long to get into Taibei from here?

從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

"s about an hour.大概要一個小時。

"ll get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘出租車。

e"s a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

d you like to have some dinner?

你想吃飯嗎?

would you like to eat?

你想吃什麼呢?

I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。

you had breakfast yet?

你吃過早餐了嗎?

  外貿英語口語接待客戶用語篇三

. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我們去辦公室吧。

is your room?

你的房間怎樣?

you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好嗎?

don"t we go to the office now?

爲何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。

tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裏。

new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

have some reports to show you for background information.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。

your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。

is the most fully-automated factory we have.這是我們的全自動化工廠。

"s the most up-to-date in the industry.這是同業中最新型的。

"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.

d you tell me the cost of production per unit?

請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。

me direct that question to the manager.讓我直接問經理好了。

>>>下一頁更多“外貿專業英語帶翻譯閱讀”
  外貿專業英語帶翻譯閱讀篇四

1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.

我希望你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time?

如果你們有時間的話,我想現在討論一下日程的安排。

3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一個臨時方案。

4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.

我想先確認一下我們有充足的時間來談判。

5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking.

我們開始着手做事要比說空話浪費時間好。

6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣我們就容易進行實質性的談判了。

7. Thank you for your cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

8. You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂,因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

12. I'm very impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

13. The product gives you an edge over your competitors.

你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是瑪麗?

瑪麗:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的.很高興遇見你.旅程如何?我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛小車等着接我們回旅館了.

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了.旅程還可以.謝謝抽出時間來這裏接我.

瑪麗:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

別擔心.我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快.

  外貿專業英語接待情景對話帶翻譯篇五

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激.

瑪麗:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已經爲您準備好了.住宿.運輸和您可能需要的其它小事.

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

會議明天開始嗎?

瑪麗:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚將有一個接風宴.

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒.那我就有時間休息一下並且參觀本市.

瑪麗:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

這也已經安排好了.明天上午我會帶您遊覽市容.

  外貿專業英語接待情景對話帶翻譯篇六

A:Good morning, sir. Welcome to our company. May I help you?

早上好,先生,歡迎光臨我們公司。我可以爲您效勞嗎?

B:Good morning.I would like to see e?

早上好,我想見史東先生。

A:Have you made an appointment?

您提前和他約好了嗎?

B:Yes, I've got an appointment with him at 9:30.

是的,我和他約好九點半見面。

A:Can I have your name, please?

能告訴我您的姓名嗎?

B:Tom Baker,the Sales Manager from American Sunshine Company.

湯姆·貝克,美田陽光公司銷售部經理。sales manager銷售部經理

A:Let me see, yes, r,we have been expecting se have a seat!I will call him at once

讓我查查,是的,貝克先生,我們一直在恭候您的光臨。請坐,我馬上給他打電話。

B:Thank you!

謝謝!

A:e should be with you shortly. In the mean time,would you please sign the visitor's book?

史東先生馬上就會過來見您。現在,請在來客簿上簽字好嗎?

B:OK.

好的。

A:Please come with me,I will show you to the conference office.

謝謝,請跟我走這邊,我帶您去會議窒。conference office 會議室


猜你喜歡:

1.外貿員打電話常用句型和情景對話

2.業務員帶客戶參觀工廠常用口語和情景對話

3.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

4.銷售常用英語口語大全

5.情景英語:天氣搭訕術

6.五種常見外貿業務員的邀請函模板

7.外貿信函郵件常用縮略語:P-R