當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 接待外國友人的英語口語對話

接待外國友人的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

在世界一體化發展的今天,相信接待外國友人也是經常會遇到的事情,學幾句地道的招待客人的英文表達,讓你的朋友surprise一下。今天我們爲大家整理了接待外國友人的英語口語對話,一起來了解下吧。

接待外國友人的英語口語對話

【拜訪外國友人的英語口語對話】

A:Linda, it’s so great to see you again!

琳達,再次見到你真是太高興了!

B:Well, thanks for inviting me to lunch. I never seem to leave my house these days!

謝謝你邀我吃午飯。我這些天幾乎沒有出過門!

A:Come in, please. Make yourself at home.

請進。隨便點,別客氣。

B:Thanks. You have a beautiful place.

謝謝,你這地方真漂亮。

A:I’m glad you like it. The furniture’s in pretty bad condition, though. We should get rid of it. It really looks bad in this new house.

很高興你喜歡,儘管傢俱很糟糕。我們應該丟掉它,新房子裏放舊傢俱實在有些難看。

B:Don’t do that. It’s very comfortable. You have children, don’t you?

別丟。傢俱挺舒適的。你有孩子吧?

A:Yes, we do. Two boys and a girl. Not to mention two dogs and a cat. So we have to make do with this furniture. As long as the children are small, anyway. It doesn’t make sense to replace it.

是啊。兩個男孩和一個女孩。而且還有兩隻狗和一隻貓。就是因爲孩子們太小了,所以我們不得不留着這些傢俱。丟掉了沒有多大意義。

B:I know what you mean. Our children are hard on furniture, too. They are always jumping up and down on the sofa or spilling food on my chairs.

我懂你的意思。我家孩子也是不愛惜傢俱。他們總是在沙發上蹦來蹦去,要不就把飯撒在椅子上。

A:They sound just like my children.

他們跟我的孩子們差不了多少。

B:Maybe we should get them all together to play with each other some afternoon.

也許我們該找一個下午讓他們聚在一起玩一玩。

A:That’s a great idea!

這個主意可真好!

【拜訪朋友英語簡單對話】

A: Mary, it's good to see you!

B: Josh and I were just on our way back home from the beach and thought we'd drop by(順道拜訪,過來坐坐).

A:I am so glad that you decided(決定) to stop by!

B: Yes, it has been a long time since we have seen you.

A: Mary, can I get Josh or you something to drink?

B: Oh no, thank you. We aren't all that thirsty(口渴的).

A: How about a little snack(點心;小吃) then?

B:No, thank you, we just ate lunch a little while ago.

A: Well then, how is your family?

B:Everyone is doing great. My sister finally had her baby.

【邀請和拜訪的英語口語】

Would you like to come over our small party?

(你願意參加我們的小聚會嗎?)

If you ever in Beijing,please do look me up.

(如果你來北京,請一定來看我。)

Would you like to join us?

(喜歡和我們一起嗎?)

Shall we dance?

(我們可以跳個舞嗎?)

Shall we go for a walk?

(去散步,好嗎?)

What about another coffee?

(再來一杯咖啡?)

Shall we go to see a film?

(去看電影,好嗎?)

May I have a dance with you?

(可以請你跳個舞嗎?)

We’d be very honored if you would come to our wedding ceremony.

(如果你能參加婚禮,我們將感到非常的榮幸。)

Would you honor us with a visit?

(可否賞光來我們這兒?)

I'd like to invite you to attend onr graduation ceremony.

(我希望你能參加我們的畢業典禮。)

I'm very sorry,but can we make it another time?

(很對不起,下次可以嗎?)

Welcome to our city!

(歡迎光臨我們的城市!)

Are you free this evening? I want to pay you a visit.

(晚上有時問嗎?我想去看你。)

I really call’t thank you enough for the invitation.

(得到你的邀請,我感激涕零。)

It's my great honor to attend this grand graduation ceremony.

(能參加這次盛大的畢業典禮,我感到非常的榮幸。)

對於別人邀請的回答要注意分寸,也要禮貌對待。總之,“客套”是此類對話的本質。

考研聽力的情景對話中,邀請的日常用語也經常出現。下面是一些模擬聽力對話:

Dialogue 1

M:Will you do me the honor of dancing with me,Mrs.Jones?

W:Oh,I'm really sorry.I've done too much of it.

M:Ok.I see…

Dialogue 2

M:Would you like to see a film with me tonight?

W:Oh,it is great.

Dialogue 3

M:How about haveing a drink in that bar?

W:I'm afraid I can't

【拜訪同事的英語口語】

1.你這週末有空嗎?

Are you free this weekend?

2.如果我順便去拜訪幾分鐘,沒問題吧?

Would it be a problem if I dropped by for a few minutes?

3.如果明天我順便拜訪,你介意嗎?

Do you mind if I stop by tomorrow?

4.如果我今天晚上去拜訪你,會不會打擾你?

Will I be disturbing you if i visit you tonight?

5.我只想順便去和你聊聊天。

I just want to drop in for a chat.

6.我這週末去看你,方便嗎?

Is it convenient if i visit you this weekend?

7.我想下星期去拜訪你。

I'd like to call at your house next week.

8.我想後臺去看你。

I want to pay you a visit the day after tomorrow.

9.我到你哪裏的時候,想去看看你。

I want to pay you a call when I'm in your area.

10.我在你們那個城市停留期間,想去看望你。

During my stay in your city I want to visit you.

11. 我什麼時候過來拜訪合適?

When would be a good time for me to come over?

12.我將在六點鐘到。

I will be here by six.

13.我可以帶點東西去嗎?

Can I bring something?

13.我可以幫孩子們去嗎?

Can I bring my kids?

以上就是爲大家整理的接待外國友人的英語口語對話的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。其實,只要學好英語口語,不管是接待友人,還是在職場上,都是可以應對自如的。