當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 辦理個人賬戶時如何用英語交流

辦理個人賬戶時如何用英語交流

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

《學習拉》英語欄目收錄了英美人日常生活中經常說到、用到的最實用的有關日常生活會話句子、短語,滿足你的需求。

ing-bottom: 101.91%;">辦理個人賬戶時如何用英語交流

John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

約翰·史密斯正在國家城市銀行開立個人支票帳戶。

Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

職員:我能爲您做什麼,先生?

Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

史密斯:謝謝!我想開立一個個人支票帳戶。

C;Yes,sir you want a regular or a special checking account ?

職員:好的,先生。您想開立普通的還是特殊的支票帳戶?

S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

史密斯:我不太清楚它們有什麼區別。

C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

職員:如果您認爲您每月開支票少於15張,那麼特殊帳戶更爲經濟。

S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

史密斯:我可能不會開那麼多張支票,一個月只需幾張支票買東西和支付一些帳單就可以了。

C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

職員:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

它沒有最小存款餘額的限制,而且您開出的每張支票只收取20美分手續費。

S:Yes,I think that's what I I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

史密斯:好的,我看這正是我所需要的。我可以開這種支票賬戶嗎?這是我所在公司的工資支票。

C:Yes,of course 'll take your payroll check for $237.00 as your initial deposit .

職員:當然可以,我們將把您的工資237美元作爲您的第一筆存款。

Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

請您在這張簽名卡片上填寫您的姓名、住址和職業。

I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

您填寫這張卡片時,我來爲您準備收據和支票。

S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上嗎?

C;Yes,of course offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

職員:當然可以,我們對這裏所有顧客免費提供個人支票。

If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

如果您願意把您的住址也印在支票上,我們可以照辦,爲此需收取少許費用。

S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

史密斯:看來我還選擇免費支票,自己把住址寫在支票上吧。