當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 購物中如何用英語交流

購物中如何用英語交流

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

《學習拉》英語欄目收錄了英美人日常生活中經常說到、用到的最實用的有關日常生活會話句子、短語,滿足你的需求。

購物中如何用英語交流

What can I do for you?

我能爲你做點什麼?

May I have a look at that set of China?

我可以看看那套瓷器嗎?

Yes, of course. The white one?

當然可以,是白色的那一套嗎?

Yes, It is really attractive ,Where is it made?

是的。它看起來真漂亮,是哪兒產的?

It is made in Jin De-zen, the capital of chinaware.

是瓷都景德鎮產的。

It's very nice, I'll take it it in a gift box. please.

看起來真不錯, 我買了。請放在禮品盒裏。

Fine.

好吧。

How much does it cost?

多少錢?

Eighty yuan there be anything else?

八十元。還要別的東西嗎?

No, thank you, That's all is one hundred yuan.

不要了,謝謝,就這麼多。給你一百元。

And here is your change, twenty yuan.

這是零錢,二十元。

d you tell me where the Cosmetics Counter?

謝謝。請問化妝品櫃檯在哪兒?

Yes, It is on the next floor the elevator over there and you'll see it on your right. You can't miss it.

在樓上。坐那兒的電梯上去,你就會發現它就在你的右邊。你不會看不見的。

Thanks again.

再次謝謝

You're welcome.

不用謝

Dialogue 2 I want to Buy Some Chinese Arts And Crafts.

我想買些中國工藝品

Professional Terms

專業術語

souvenir n.

紀念

relative a.

相關

cloisonn a.

景泰藍制的

painting n.

繪畫

pracelet n.

手鐲

creamy a.

含乳脂的

cashier n.

出納員

Can I help you?

你要買什麼?

I'm going to back to I'd like to buy some real Chinese souvenirs for my friends and relatives.

我就要回英國去了,我想爲我的親戚和朋友買一些真正的中國紀念品。

I was told that I should buy some Chinese arts and craffs.

有人告訴我該買一些中國工藝品

Here we've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and craffs, such as cloisonn,porcelains, lacqueware ,jadeware stone ,carvings, root carvings, bambooworks ,China painting ,etc...

我們這兒有許多不同種類的典型的中國工藝品,諸如景泰藍、瓷器、漆器、玉器、石雕、根雕、竹器、中國畫等。

You can look around and see if there is anything you like.

你可以到處看看,看看有沒有你喜歡的東西。

How much does this jade bracelet cost? It looks nice .

這個玉鐲多少錢?看起來不錯。

One hundred and fifty yuan.

一百五十元。

I think that is too dear, Can you come down a bit?

太貴了。能便宜些嗎?

That's our rock bottom price. It cannot be further lowered.

這可是最低價了,不可能再便宜了。

One hundred and fifty yuan , you can't be wrong on that .

一百五十元,這個價你不會吃虧的。

Ok, I'll take it.

好吧,我買了。

Anything else?

還要別的東西嗎?

Yes, I'd like a china vase, and preferably something with a creamy white background.

是的,要。我想要個花瓶,最好底色爲乳白色的。

How about this one?

這個怎麼樣?

It looks beautiful How much is it then?

看起來很漂亮。要多少錢?

Five hundred yuan.

五百元。

That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

這可比我的價高。

Can you sell it for four hundred yuan?

四百元你賣嗎?

Ok, Let's call it a deal.

好吧,成交了。

How much do they come to?

總共多少?

Five hundred and fifty yuan.

五百五十元

Now where should I pay?

在哪兒交錢?

At the cashier's desk over there.

在那邊的收銀臺

Thanks.

謝謝

notes

筆記

Chinese souvenirs

中國紀念品

Cloisonn

景泰藍

Porcelains

瓷器

Can you come down a bit?

你能便宜一點嗎?

That's our rock bottom price.

這是我們的最低價。

It cannot be further lowered.

這不可能再便宜

You can't be wrong on that.

這個價你不會吃虧的。

And preferably something with a creamy white background.

最好是底色爲乳白色的。

That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

這可比我要出的價高。

Call it a deal

成交

The cashier's desk.

收銀臺

Tips On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事項

Bargaining

討價還價

Usually when a customer buys something ,he wants to pay at a low price, but the seller prefers a high price,

通常顧客購物時總是想出低價,而賣方則想賣出高價,

so the commercial srategy for a seller is to ask for a high price and give in slowly, whereas a buyer should try his best to bargain with the seller

所以對於賣方來說,最好的商業策略便是叫同高價,然後慢慢讓步,而對於買方來說,他必須盡力與賣方討價還價。

He can find faults with the goods even if he is quite satisfied with them,he must still pretend to be unsatisfied with them,so that he can successfully make the price decine to its minimum.

他可以挑剔商品的毛病,儘管他對商品非常滿意,他還是必須假裝對它們不太滿意,這樣他能成功地使價格降到最低點。

In the course of bargaining, the seller usually makes the starting offer ,and tries to convince the buyer that his price is reasonable for a variety of reasons,

在討價還價的過程中,賣方通常最先出價,並極力說服買方相信,由於種種原因,他的價格是非常合理的,

such as because the quality is super ,or because the material cost has increased etc...

比如說,因爲他的質量上乘,或者因爲成本價上漲了等等。

The buyer would then make a counter-offer by pointing out that the starting offer is not reasonable because it is too expensive, or because the quality is not up to standard.

然後買方進行還價,並反映出這個出價不合理,因爲價格太高,或者因爲質量不合標準等。

He can even threaten to call the deal off.

他甚至還可以威脅要取消這筆交易。

Both sides can continue to haggle and suggest some other price until agree on the price.

雙方可以繼續討價還價,並不斷報出新價,直至最後就價格達成協議

Here is another piece of advice for the buyer.

這裏再給買方一則忠告。

Usually the department stores are full of different kinds of goods.

通常商場裏商品不可琳琅滿目。

How are you going to know how to get your money's worth when you shop?

購物時怎樣才能買到“貨真價實”的商品呢?

Perhaps the best advice for you is: Don't worry,.

或許給你的最好忠告便是:彆着急。

You can visit various stores and determine the quality of the merchandise, and try to copare the prices.

你可以多逛幾家商場,弄清商品的質量,並比較商品的價格。

In short ,you have to explore and examine the goods carefully before you buy.

簡而言之,在購物前,你得仔細檢查這些商品。

In this way, I'm sure you can get a good buy.

這樣我肯定你一定能買到划算的東西。