當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於入境海關英語對話情景帶翻譯

關於入境海關英語對話情景帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

出國旅遊,出處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於入境海關英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於入境海關英語對話情景帶翻譯
  關於入境海關英語對話篇1

A:

Passport, please.

請看一下護照。

B:

Sure. Here it is.

是的,在這。

A:

Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

你是商務旅行還是觀光?

B:

I'm here for sightseeing.

我是來觀光的。

A:

How long do you plan to be here?

你打算停留多久?

B:

About three weeks.

大約三個禮拜。

A:

Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。

B:

Thank you.

謝謝。

  關於入境海關英語對話篇2

A: Anything to declare? 您有什麼要申報的嗎?

B: No, nothing. 不,沒有。

A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 這個是什麼?請打開這個盒子。

B: Souvenir for my wife. 給我妻子的紀念品。

A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 裏面有酒和香菸嗎?

B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一條香菸。需要繳稅嗎?

A: No. It’s OK. 不,沒有。

  關於入境海關英語對話篇3

A: Your passport, please. 請出示您的護照。

B: This one. 這個。

A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多長時間?

B: Two weeks. 兩個星期

A: Where are you going stay? 您此期間在哪裏落腳?

B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希爾頓酒店。

A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什麼?

B: For Business. 商務旅行。

A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通過了。

  關於入境海關英語對話篇4

ACan I see your passport, please?

請給我看看您的護照可以嗎?

BIs this line for non-residents?

這個是非居民通道是吧?

AYes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.

是的,本國居民通道在我右側.

BOk. Here's my passport.

好的,這是我的護照.

AWhat's the expiration date on your passport?

您護照的有效期是到什麼時候?

BI think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.

我想好像快到了,可能還有幾個月.我在北京續簽過,所以最新的有效期在最後一頁上.

AI see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.

我知道了.沒錯,您需要在最近幾個月內申請辦理護照延期.保證您在英國期間護照不會過期.

BI won't.

我不會讓它過期的.

ADo you have anything to declare?

您有什麼東西需要像海關申報嗎?

BNo, I don't have anything to declare.

沒有,我沒有什麼要申報.

AHow long will you be staying in the UK?

您打算在英國停留多久?

BI'll be here for about a year.

大概一年.

AWhat is the purpose of your stay?

請問您停留的目的是?

BI'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.

我是來上學的.我在諾丁漢大學讀MBA.

AWhere will you be staying?

您會住在什麼地方?

BI have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.

我已經和學校簽了住宿合同.就住在學校的學生公寓裏.

AHow do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?

請問您在讀期間的住宿和學費靠什麼支付?

BMy father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.

我父親已經提前付過了.這裏有繳費收據.

Aok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.

好的,祝您過得愉快.換給您護照和其他證件.

BThank you very much.

非常感謝.


猜你喜歡:

1.美國入境英語對話

2.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

3.關於入境的英語對話

4.機場英語情景對話

5.關於旅遊的英語對話