當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於入境的英語對話

關於入境的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.19K 次

當旅遊入境時,你覺得相關人員會與你進行什麼樣的英語對話呢?下面是本站小編給大家帶來入境常用英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於入境的英語對話
  入境英語對話1

A: Anything to declare? 您有什麼要申報的嗎?

B: No, nothing. 不,沒有。

A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 這個是什麼?請打開這個盒子。

B: Souvenir for my wife. 給我妻子的紀念品。

A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 裏面有酒和香菸嗎?

B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一條香菸。需要繳稅嗎?

A: No. It’s OK. 不,沒有。

在過境入境處:

A: Your passport, please. 請出示您的護照。

B: This one. 這個。

A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多長時間?

B: Two weeks. 兩個星期

A: Where are you going stay? 您此期間在哪裏落腳?

B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希爾頓酒店。

A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什麼?

B: For Business. 商務旅行。

A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通過了。

  入境英語對話2

移民官:請告訴我你到英國來的目的,好碼?

王曉紅:我是到大學讀書的。

移民官:我可以看看你的護照嗎?

王曉紅:當然可以,請看。

Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit

to the U.K.?

Wang: I am here to study at a university.

Officer: May I see your passport?

Wang: Of course, here you are.

邊檢官:請把箱子打開。這是什麼?

王曉紅:中藥。只是一些藥丸。

邊檢官:是給朋友的禮物嗎?

王曉紅:哦,不,是自己用的。

邊檢官:你能告訴我藥丸的成分嗎?

王曉紅:他們是草藥做的。

Officer: Would you please open the suitcase? What are

these?

Wang: They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only.

Officer: Are they gifts for friends?

Wang: Oh, no. They are for my own use.

Officer: Could you tell me the ingredients?

Wang: They are made of herbs.

  >>>下一頁更多精彩“入境英語對話”  入境英語對話3

A: Passport, please.

請看一下護照。

B: Sure. Here it is.

是的,在這。

A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

你是商務旅行還是觀光?

B: I'm here for sightseeing.

我是來觀光的。

A: How long do you plan to be here?

你打算停留多久?

B: About three weeks.

大約三個禮拜。

A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。

B: Thank you.

謝謝。

  入境英語對話4

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.

亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什麼?

Henry: I'm here on business.

亨利:我來這兒履行公務。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?

Henry: For ten days.

亨利:10天以後就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit.

亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海關人員:先生,請問您的包裏有些什麼?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.

亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?

Henry: Alright.

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.

海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you.

亨利:謝謝。


看過入境常用的英語對話的人還看了:

1.出入境英語對話

2.出入境英語對話短文精選

3.出國旅遊入境常見英語對話

4.關於入境海關英語對話

5.出國安檢英語情景對話